Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for some beastly fun :3

Leanna

Moon
Heya ;)

So, in this read I'm looking for some beastiality!
Basics beforehand : If you're interested, give me some ideas or suggestions, it is hard to work with someone who does not put any effort in requests, and I don't have the energy to ask for everything you'd want to include etc., so just give me a sense of how you roleplay ;) Thanks!

Now to the fun stuff <3
Here's some settings, I can play either side, depending on the setting :
Monster x Male/Female
Animal
x Male/Female
Furry x Furry

As example a dragon/pokemon/wolf/tentacle monster/dog/horse/centaur... anything that comes to your mind!

Thats the characters, I'm really quite open and looking to explore beastiality.

For plots :

An interested Male/Female has been having a craving they could not satisfy, and want to explore. They work on a farm and therefore with many animals, under which is a very strong large stallion with a huge thick cock. Having caught their interest, they go to investigate and end up on all fours, being mounted by it one or the other way.

Basic Idea of an Male/Female getting lost in a forest. They are quickly preyed on by an animal and bred.

A magic world where Humans and Monsters live together :
-->A Human seeks out a brothel / a Monster and pays for some fun.
--> Backmail in that world
--> A thief is caught and brought to justice by the owner. (The owner could cage the thief with one of his pets and watch while the animal in heat goes to work )

A gloryhole :3

So far I have no preference as to which end of the line I would like to be on more here, so it is up to you ;)
Some more inspirations, care, NSFW :
Would Love to hear from you soon, I'm really craving this!
Leanna xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom