Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Short and Sweet, looking for some Futa x Female non-con/mind breaking

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
As the title says I am craving some femdoming with a futa sona that breaks a female submissive. I am feeling pretty broad with what kind of mood I am in, be it a Mistress and her Maid, a slave trainer breaking in a new girl, a roommate that has had enough of her roommate leaving messes and being too loud, a futa mom breaking her bratty daughter. I have a tons of possible fun ideas for my craving so on that end I would love to take your kinks and interests and ideas in mind to make a personalized rp that satisfies your fantasies along with my lewd craving. PM me to get things rolling, I don't mind a little bit of story or set up or development between posts, but this is mainly for smut to quell a raunchy craving for futa non-con <3

Main futa sona is Vixen though I am more than happy to find another sona along the lines of her body type or maybe more human proportions. Though I am not really a fan of playing bimbo or hyper cock characters so I might have to ruin your fun there.

Back
Top Bottom