Fx Male Specific Craving: Omegaverse

River_Wolf

Super-Earth
Yes, this is silly, but my muse is craving some omegaverse rps and just won't be quiet about it. I write in 3rd person, past tense with an average length of 3-4 paragraphs depending on how much I've got to work with. When it comes to rp partners, I want someone who can write with decent grammar and spelling and can give me at least a few sentences. Doesn't need perfect. I don't need a novel either.

For this plot, I want to play as an omega. Of course, they don't have to be a weak, little pushover. I play all kinds of different characters and love playing spitfires and switches. That being said, I can play the submissive puppy as well. I'd prefer to play opposite an alpha, but I wouldn't mind a beta either. There are a lot of variations to the omegaverse, so I'd like to discuss the details in pms before getting started. I do have an idea for a plot, but I'm also open to any ideas that other people have that don't go against my hard limits! This can be as slice of life or fantasy based as you want.

Hard Limits:
  • Rape/non-consensual
  • Characters Under 18
  • Toilet play (urination/deification/vomit)
  • Beastiality
  • Necrophelia
  • Vore
  • Incest
I also have a MxM identical request. Let me know which version you are interested in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom