Seeking erotic Girl-Girl role-play.

CuriousRoleplayer

Meteorite
Real life: so let's get this out of the way. I'm a guy in real life, shouldn't matter. I have played female characters for almost two decades now. I don't like being a guy.

Character preferences: I prefer to play female characters primarily. Age ranging from 16 years and older, I am more comfortable with more mature ages though. I'm also open to being a Trans/futa/ or shemale as well.

Genres: I'm open to most genres if there's some element of fantasy to them. I don't usually do realistic. I prefer medieval Fantasy. But open to modern and sci-fi.

Preference: my preference leans towards female gendered characters.

Fetishes/kinks: F-list - Warni
Rp skill: perhaps 1 to 2 paragraphs.

A little about me
Im 49 years old. I do enjoy table top gaming and sometimes I will create a character sheet to go along with a character bio. I do like DnD 5e and mutants and Masterminds, and also a fan of several indie rpg games. I have been doing role play of one type or another for probably 20+ years. But the longest running character I have developed I have played for 15+ years. I have role-played on irc, chat website's, Yahoo chat, and second life. I'm not sure what else to write so I will leave the questions to replies or private messages.

What am I looking for?
Ifantasy based role-play,
female to female.
Tg/Shemale/futa to female
erotic rp, sensual rp
modern or fantasy
Sci-fi
Long or short term. I don't mind long term or short term rp.

More characters to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom