Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request Thread

oshmegumi

Moon
A few things you should know first.

My RPC is Victoria Justice and I don't change it.
I don't have kik, aim, yahoo messenger, well I do, but sorry I don't give them out so don't ask.

I have a thing for dubcon, not really blackmail, but I love hypnosis. Incest is definitely a turn on. I like feeling trapped with no way out, secretly wanting it kind of thing. No foot stuff, toilet play, or being like "mmm yes you cum slut you're my whore". I just hate that stuff. Literacy is not a must long as I can tell what you're saying you know? I prefer liners to paragraphs as well.
Discord: Oshmegumi#6461​
Some scenerios:

Girl and her roommate have been living together for a while and hormones have begun irritating them. Girl has a boyfriend, but her roommate decides one day to get alone with her and push her buttons until she jumps him.

Similar to the one above except bro/sis and the brother starts burning a special pheromone insense that makes her want him and she fights as hard as she can until she gives in.

Another one similar girl gains the power to sense the emotions of others, but she feels them just as strongly. When she's at a private beach with her brother she realizes what he really thinks of her, only now there's no way to escape it.

Girl finds her brother in her room naked jerking off and he decides to go for the real thing.

Brother puts a spell on his room so anyone who walks in will want to sleep with him. He decides to force his hot sister inside for the day.

Daughter has a pool party and her friend comes by with other friends. Anyways the dad uses magic to make his room spelled so whoever walks in will be sexually attracted to him and forces his hot daughter/daughters hot friend in and gets a three way?

Girl's father needs a promotion and his boss has always found his daughter hot. Knowing her family is desperate and she is in no place to say no he decides to have his way with her.

Bro gets a new card game from a wicca shop. the cards are mystical in that they cause the person who reads them to do whatever is on them. He picks up the sexual deck that only affects chics and takes it home tricking his hot sister into reading the cards while she's in the hot tub.

Dad accidentally switches bodies with his son and uses the opportunity to have sex with his hot girlfriend.

Bro gets a board that instead of a jungle coming out it makes people do sexual things against their own will and tricks his sister and cousin into playing? The game cannot stop until you reach the end.

Brother gives his sister a drink that makes her uncontrollably horny and...you can guess where it goes from there.

Bro/Sis learn about an old water cave at the beach that has the magic of making any girl want the nearest guy and lose inhibition when she goes in? He tricks her into going to the cave by saying he found some cool seashells then pushes her in?

Bro finds an sexual binding spell that he tricks his sister into reading in order to make her one living motive to serve his every desire. The spell works slowly so that it only makes her do as he says without wanting to at first until it eventually takes her completely?

Girl gains the ability to sense the desires of the opposite sex to know their true intentions. She doesn't know that it backfires, she has no choice but to grant them willing or not. She goes and her brother reaps the reward.

A young hypnosis expert creates a trance video. He tells his sister it's his friends new band and when she realizes it's too late and she's in trance.

A boy learns how to enter other dreams and control them. He enters his older sisters dreams every night and sleeps with her. She begins feeling sexual desire towards her brother outside of the dreams due to the effect on her subconscious and decides to have her way with her brother who she has no idea has been manipulating her dreams.

Brother asks his sister to help him with hypnosis studies. When she's in trance he has her replace her crush with him. He takes her out of trance making her forget he told her. He then takes advantage

(more will come)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom