Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you know how I got these scars? (Jester x Superheroine)

BigDaddyChains

Planetoid
The night in Gotham was cold, windy and snowy. It was the beginning of winter and Christmas was just around the corner. Though for many cops and heroes, this Christmas was about to be a long one. The police station was buzzing about a bank robber who had been brought into the station and how his face resembled something of a monster you would find in a horror movie, painted up and almost disfigured due to two cuts on the side of his face and a permanent scar on his neck where a rope caressed it. Like the man went mad and tried to kill himself and when he failed decided to rob a bank full of mafia figures. But the kicker was he surrendered as soon as the cops got there and requested a meeting with a lieutenant in their precinct.

The man himself went by a code name, one called Wardaddy and as the name suggested he seemed to know his way around knives and a gun giving the military like shooting he did at the bank to take out the guard who tried to be a hero. But the fact was that he wanted to be captured, to be brought here and what baffled the cops is why the six foot six, obviously trained man hadn't broken into the vault nor did he put up a fight. He just asked to be brought he after killing the guard and asked for a certain cop. So as the cop came in, her expression blank and almost unamused being woken up from her slumber. His head slowly turned and he started to speak in a slow manner with a manic Italian accent." A woman always speaks about not being capable of raping someone and yet with the right tools, they can do it and with the current climate get away with it." The lieutenant sat on the other end of the table and mumble about dealing with another erratic psychopath and yet he knew to be erratic, that meant he would have to be crazy and stupid.

As he looked at her, Wardaddy remembered everything. the taunting and the laughter. the way she acted as she sent the pictures to his girlfriend. She was now a part of the reason that his Ex was being laughed at because she made a comment that she really was unneeded. Schoolgirl had no real villain and it kept her the laughing stock. He came back because she needed to know he cared, he was willing to give his life if it meant that in the end she was validated by him becoming her devil and her arch nemesis. It's why he chose her friend, to get her involved so that he could be that baddy she hated and hopefully defeated, he wouldn't let any other hero do it. That and he wanted revenge over the bitch that ruined his life and drove him mad. It's why he was about to prove how calculated and militarily trained he was on a bitch that deserved to die for her sake.

" I got you here right?" He asked with a grin, the woman raising her head and tensing when she noticed that he had heard her and asked what he meant." Well.... you aren't very bright. For me to be erratic, I would have to be crazy and quite the idiot. But I got you in the same room as me and soon... a guard I paid off is going to come in and I am going to shoot you in the fucking face for ruining my life." The woman seemed intrigued, asking him who he seemed to think she was and kind of prying with a stern tone, the anxiety building as her fears started to be realized about this man being thought dead for years." The thing is Lieutenant, everyone has his or her price. Threaten their children or pay them and well.... they bend easy." A man came into the room, unlocking his cuffs and handing him a pistol as he chuckled." Franky..... do you love this tight pussy Franky. Better get us pregnant and our parents grandchildren or your girlfriend will hear about this!" This made the woman go pale as he laughed, unloading the clip into the girl as his men stormed the building and started shooting it out with the police, the man walking out the back door after cleaning the gun and throwing it aside." Now the fun begins, now the laughter stops. Wardaddy is home." He laughed as he walked away from the now smoking precinct, ready to create more chaos to help a fallen angel.

School Girl was a local crime fighter but she was never taken serious. She did not have super powers like others in this world, nor did she have the money to be some high tech gear head. She did not even wear armor, so she had to learn different ways to get what she wanted and to protect herself. That was the reason for the skimpy costume, it offered her an advantage. She was a young, beautiful girl willing to do anything for information. When word of this got out, she became a joke and was degraded by all. She was strong enough to live with it, but it bothered her. She wanted to be taken serious but was not sure how. She needed to make a contact within the Pearl Bay Police Department so she could gain inside information but still had. It figured out just who.

When news broke of a gun fight, she was quick to action. Watching from a bear by roof top, she could see a stand off taking place. Perfect, she could handle this herself. She had bought some black market items to help her, stripping did pay really well and some clients got a little more dog the resting price. Her ultimate goal was to be the new Knight Rider, who was her idol. Using a make shift grappling gun, she swung across to the street to the police department and slowly climbed down the building side like it was a rock cliff. That was another skill she learned by payment with her body. Finding what gun men were still standing, she used a flash light on her utility belt to bust a window open. She crawled inside and made her way toward the fight.

She was not a ninja, seeking around in the shadows was not an option for her. Luckily, she was very sexy and men could be easily seduced. Taking a deep breath, the very intelligent young lady stepped around the corner; her act beginning. “Like, give it up already” She said purposely sounding like an air headed bimbo so they would believe she was a push over. At this point, she could be their ticket out of here. “Come on guys, put your guns down for me and I’ll give you a little surprise” she teased them as her left hand seductively slid up her waist, unbuttoning the bottom button and then moving to the next. Her firm belly button and chandelier belly button charm coming into view. She was a very skilled fighter, maybe more so than Knight Rider but her sexuality gave her an advantage.

The men had stayed behind to make a point. To show how bad this clown really was and that win turn would give High School girl a real opponent and not someone that the press could write off as a joke. So as the last cop dropped to the floor, the men turned to the girl and blushed seeing a high school uniformed hero show up and act all slutty in front of them. Some of the men left due to not being interested, but a lot of them stayed and grinned at how she seemed to want to put out for criminals so easily. Hell, this would be a bonus for the job if the boss got them out of jail afterwards like he has in the past. So the men dropped their guns and grinned as they went up to the woman puling out their thick meaty cocks." Well, motivate us into surrendering little lady, cause right now I am still ready to fight due to all the tension." The men chuckled, surrounding school girl and stroking their cocks waiting for the pleasure to begin.

Wardaddy was oblivious of this happening though. Part of him wouldn't care because his name needed to get out and yet part of him would very much be killing the men for trying to take advantage of the one he was once madly in love with. Part of him still was and yet the madness kept the flame just a spark. It was something likely to roar to life later and yet he didn't feel it right now as he started to load pistol magazines and a drum for his tommy gun while he waited for his men at their hideout, hoping that they weren't giving into her charm and using her like some of the criminals he killed joked about. The man was possessive, he would kill anyone that touched her even if it was a stupid thing due to her not even dating him anymore." Where the fuck are they?" He asked, pondering for a moment with his wild eyes looking at a normal version of him that had long died and school girl before she was the woman she was today." You don't have to give yourself to random criminals, just love me." He growled, tears falling down his face as he picked up the photo and threw it into the wall, screaming as he sat down, loaded his homson machine gun and charged a round into it." Love me.... like I still loved you!"

School Girl watched as they all did exactly what she wanted, laying their guns down and even pulling out their cocks. This was going to be way too easy she thought to herself as they begin to surround her. “Alright, now you gotta do me another favor if you want me to do anything for you” she giggled while she quit unbuttoning her shirt. “You boys need to kiss each other for me” she laughed, watching as she caught them off guard for a moment before she attacked. A quick kick to one of their balls, before punching another across the face and then spin kicking a couple of them. She was well trained, able to with stand fighting a group of guys like this.

When it was all said and done, she looked around at all of the gun men laying at her feet. “I hope you all liked your surprise” she giggled as the last one awake groaned a little but was kicked hard across the face for his troubles. When she was done, School Girl yelled out to the police. “There all down guys, you can come out of hiding now” she laughed as she buttoned her shirt back up. Maybe now they would take her a bit more serious, not make her the laughing stock of the heroine community.

Wardaddy seemed to have a feeling that they had tried to take her when he saw that the men he hired were all taken out of the shot up precinct on the news the next day. Obviously a recording, but they had blood on their crotches from what he thought to be a kick in the nuts. The woman he loved coming out of the building taking all the doubt away and making him scream in infuriation and the men that tried to take what wasn't theirs. He grabbed the trench coat he wore and spoke in a manic manner." Don't send goons to do a villains job!"

Three ours later he left an envelope on the steps of the local news station, the message from Wardaddy to the woman that had been the laughing stock of the city. Even when the editor watched it he couldn't believe someone that shot up the police station would be calling out such a joke of a super heroine and yet he was witnessing it before him as he went pale taking it to his boss and showed it's contents. Wardaddy had left a message for School Girl. The boss smiled and mumbled that it would be a fitting kick in the ass for a under qualified heroine and that he couldn't wait to write on her death. He had heard things about this Wardaddy, things from other towns that had seen an influx in crime over him." Play it."

At eight in the evening people turned on the news to find a menacing figure, the news anchors warning that this footage was disturbing and to let their kids watch at their own risk. But the painted man seemed to hum and sway his head back and forth, another woman before him as he sat in the chair the woman saying that she was sorry in a broken tone and almost choking on those words." Sorry.... why are you sorry?" He asked in a manic manner before slamming the butt of the gun into her face, the woman groaning in pain as she spoke once more." For my sins, the betrayal in my life that I have caused." Her head hung as he smashed the butt of the pistol into her head once more before turning the woman in her chair to face the camera. He grabbed the womans hair and made her look into the camera." Look at you.... A pathetic whore that doesn't really treat her friends well. Do you have any shame?" The woman sobbed and nodded, looking up at the man as if she knew him." I'm so..." Before she could finish he put the gun to her head and blew out her brains, , pushing the woman out of the chair and sitting down." So School girl.... they say you are a joke around here. I tend to agree." He grinned and pointed his gun at the body, firing a few more times with a smile on his face knowing he had killed one of her best friends." I think you are a joke, because you don't have anyone that actually gives a fuck about you. You are alone and I am going to prove it to you by showing you who your friends are in the inside. I will make them sing!" He started to laugh after this, the video cutting out and Wardaddy wondering if she even watched the broadcast."

Back
Top Bottom