Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futa time~ Mx Futa; Fx Futa,Futax Futa etc.

Kami

Moon
Ever wanted to dominate a subby feminine sissy/trap/femboy as a big, masculine and possibly even monstrous futa? Well you've come to the right place!

I'm a detailed, literate roleplayer with a large amount of years under my belt. Around 5 or 6 to be exact. I take pride in meticulously carving out the nitty gritty details of everything happening in the scene - from whatever fluids are being secreted from whatever orifices, to driving a detailed, realistic plotline that will hopefully last long-term!

I have no real blacklist, whatever floats your boat also floats mine. I have a special affinity for 'excessive length and litres', as I call it. Basically, bigger is always better, in load-size and appendage-size!
Without further ado, here's a starter photo to get your mind jogged and ready to think about the possibilities.

Demons/Succubi are my favourite, so bonus points if you use one :p

Being in love with a succubus can be hard, especially when they boast enormous lengths that threaten to rip whatever they find their way into apart!

personalami-artist-Warcraft-Blizzard-4815109.jpeg

Now, I'll play a femboy of sorts, but here are a few photos to also help you visualize.
178ee6.jpg

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=s3b0HJY7vw2j1IIm)12.jpg

phophane-2u0wy-2ab118.jpg

I look forward to roleplaying with some of you!

Back
Top Bottom