Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow of a Gunman

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Hello moon people.

Once more I find myself wanting new shit, due to a shocking dearth of partners at the moment. And, once more, I find myself making a new thread to try and appear fresh instead of being the crusty old crab I actually am. Probably fruitless, since girls almost never check the male section, but oh well.

My desires tend to veer a little into the unconventional. Not into gore or scat, obviously, but if you're looking to play a waifish white girl who gets fucked by her dad or some shit (like way too many people on here...), then this probably isn't the thread for you.

My kinks are wide open, and I'd rather organize them with my partner when planning out a story. I find that listing kinks outright tends to give people tunnel vision, making them think I'm interested in nothing but what's listed. But outside of the usual 'no' stuff you see in most threads, I'm open minded.

I'll be linking my prompts below, with some images added in. They'll probably be lewd, so don't go opening them in the office.

Prompts:

Curse of the Were-Trap: A bit of a silly idea, but... hell, all ideas are silly at the end of the day. Basically two guys become friends over a shared interest in gaming, living relatively close together. But one friend becomes skittish whenever anything bigger than a half moon in the sky: Being exposed to the moon causes him to transform into a beautiful and horny trap. A trap who really wants to get it on with his 'BFF.'

My Hero Academia: I, much like many other people, have a strong love for My Hero Academia and its colorful, distinct world. And, of course, the wonderful characters that populate it. I have a particular love for Izuku/Ochako, even if it's a rather vanilla tale of their high school romance blossoming along through their adult years. They might even do something scandalous like hold hands. Not that that's all I'm interested in. Inko, Mitsuki, Melissa, Toga and Mina are among the other female characters I love. I'm mainly interested in playing Izuku but I guess other stuff is up for discussion. Even Mineta, if you wanna get weird with it. Not Bakugo though. Unless it's a female Bakugou opposite a dude.

E-Fame: So, this'll probably only appeal to like... .1% of people on here, but... eh? Gotta try. Lately I've had an interest in a handful of e-celebs, gals well known for being hot on Youtube and Twitch, among other platform. Roosterteeth girls, Mort3mer, Jessica Nigri... just to name a few. There are quite a few more, so I figure what few people want to play an internet famous dame could just ask and I could try and list the ones I most like at the moment.

Red Hot: As of late I've had something of an interest in pokemorphs/anthro pokemon. Particularly if a lucky trainer gets to hook up with a lovely pokemorph, with lots of love to send his way. At the moment I would commit ritual slaughter if I could write opposite a voluptuous Charizard.

Jedi Survivor: I have a bit of an idea involving a male Jedi surviving Order 66 by a narrow margin. Either by surviving getting his fighter shot down, or being knocked over a cliff by Stormtrooper fire. Whatever the case he survived, albeit by a slim margin, and was nursed back to health by a native woman. Especially leaning toward a twi'lek, wookiee, or kaleesh woman. Nonhumans are strongly preferred, is the point. Beyond that I could see the relationship leading to an Old Man Logan/Unforgiven type story, the two starting a life together that is interrupted by the tightening stranglehold of the Empire over the galaxy.

Waifu.net: And now on a far smuttier, more self-indulgent note, this is an idea involving a man discovering a strange website that boasts the ability to make dreams come true. If you enter the name of a fictional character, any fictional character, the website can make them appear for you (whether this is done by magic, creating advanced androids, or some kinda fancy VR is up for discussion). The personality parameters of the character can be tailored on the site, but they generally are submissive toward than summoner.

Bullying Turnabout: I just really like the idea of a brash female bully having a thing for a meek male victim. But she gets more than she expected from the guy, and certainly never imagined she'd fall for him. The pairing could even be the basis for an urban fantasy/shonen type story.

Undertale/Deltarune: I had largely forgotten about this series until Deltarune's abrupt appearance reignited my interest, and I think there's room for plenty of smutty monster fun. I have a strong love for Susie/Kris already. Though I naturally am keen on Undyne, Toriel and even Alphys.

Fate: A series that I've had a growing interest in, for as wildly convoluted as the whole thing seems. I quite like Rin (Curse my tsundere fetish), Astolfo (Yes, I know), Jeann, and Nero. But potentially anyone is fun. As I don't plan on taking a postgraduate course on continuity, I'm not looking for anything massively plotty, and utter canon fealty isn't a necessity.

A few other misc things I'm interested in:
-She-Venom
-Persona
-Smite
-Dragon Ball
-Goblin Slayer
-This gal!
-Pizza Thot! (I really love Tips and Boss, okay?)
-Naruto
-Marvel
-DC Comics
-The fantabulous artwork of CaptainJerkpants
-The nicetastic artwork of Jlullaby
-Doki Doki Literature Club
-Female goblins/orcs
-Female centaurs
-Monstrous women
-Inklings/Squid Sisters
-Celeb smut
-Black/Asian women
-Muslim women
-Original battle anime setting

Last edited:
God damn, I am in desperate fucking need of new people. And looking at the female section ain't doing much for me either.

I mean playing 'rapey father' and suchlike doesn't sound too exciting to me.

Back
Top Bottom