[F x F seeking M] My Two Girls Looking for a Guy to Seduce! [CLOSED FOR NOW!]

W

Wveth

[CLOSED FOR NOW! Might reopen at a later date but I have plenty of interest at the moment!]

Hi there! So this is Lexi and this is May, two girls who love each other very much. Lexi is, as you might expect, a more outgoing, fearless and confident type of person whereas May is a bit more shy and reserved. Lexi and May have a good relationship, and Lexi has just convinced May that they should totally have a threesome with a guy, because why not? They're both bisexual and have experience with men, so they wanted to try this together!

Enter you. You would play a guy, hopefully a bit unsure and overwhelmed at first (two girls wanting to bang him just drop into his lap after all) and who gets more confident and even dominant as things progress.

So they're gonna go trawling at a club or bar. Maybe your guy doesn't normally go to places like that, but he did and now he finds himself regretting it... until he meets Lexi and May. Please note that I am open to other setups if you like!

I'm not looking for a long thing here, and I've never played two girls like this before, so it's a bit of an experiment, honestly. Let me know if you would like to be a part of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom