Cutie and the Crone (Lesbian BDSM Beauty and the Beast) - Closed

RubyBlue42

Moon
So I've had this idea come to me and wanted to see if there was any interest in it.

As the title implies, this is a variant on Beauty and the Beast. In this version of the story, rather than a prideful prince, the cursed individual is a lustful Marquess, who used her wealth, power and charisma to take countless young women to her bed and her playroom. Some of these were young women who, due to their 'proclivities' were unwelcome in most places in the staid, puritanical world of France, circa the 18th century, and remained in the Marquess' service as her maids and such. Now, one of these women the Marquess took to 'bed' was a sorceress, who had thought there was more to their encounter than simple fun and was unhappy to find this sentiment was not shared. Before Marquess knew it, she, her servants, her castle and the surrounding area were cursed. Her servants became less than human (either anthropomorphised objects as per the movie, or something else) while she was cursed to old age but not to death. The only way to lift the curse would be to have another bear a collar, marking her as Victoire's personal pet and lover, and both would need to be willing for it to be a permanent thing for the Mistress to regain her youth, beauty and vigor.

Essentially, this is a development of the relationship as the Marquess learns to love and finds the joy in an actual relationship (even if said relationship is viewed through the lens of the BDSM lifestyle), while Belle (or whoever is filling that role in the story) learns the joys of being a sapphic submissive, particularly fun if she is a 'totally straight', Christian good girl. I am personally looking to play the dominant, but might be convinced otherwise.

Kinks are wholly negotiable, I'm in to just about anything as long as my partner is and it's played well. There are some variants that can be made, too. The Marquess could be a sorceress herself, offering new options for their play, but her powers are mostly sealed with her curse. Rather than old age, her curse could make her beastly, like the story/movie. If we don't want to use pre-revolution France, we could change the setting to modern or something else.

If you're interested, by all means let me know. I play through messages on here.

Due to an unexpected deluge of interest, I am closing the post for the time being. Thank you, all respondents, for the time taken to message me. If you like the idea, please feel free to use it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom