Fx Male Well hung Futa x Male

Leanna

Moon
Hey there!

So I just got here and would love to get my first few Roleplays going.
First though, if you Message me, please have something in mind, a plot or story, an idea or a craving we could work on, dont just ask if we can RP, I don´t have the nerve to ask every interested person out about their kinks, perferences and all that. Thanks-

Alright, so here´s what I had in mind ;) :

Setup : Futanari x Male, me being the Futa, but I can also play the male if that's what you are looking for!

Plots : Still working on those, but got some ideas/ concepts, that we could work around, your ideas are always welcome as well !

Basic Master x Slave
Could be the Futa or the Male on either side, let me know your preferences ;)

A Futa gets lost in a forest and is quickly preyed on by a Monster. (Werewolf, Orc.....all is up for imagination )

Two roommates, your Character finds out about mine being a Futa under some circumstances and we can see where it goes from there. Either he could take advantage of that leverage, tease her, or she could turn this around on him and have her way by dominating him. We´ll see!

Thats it for now regarding Plots, got some more Ideas that I will add later, such as a Futa x Horse scene, I´ve been craving that <3

Kinks :

Cock / Ball worship, Rimming, by your Character.
Anal, Oral, obviously
Light BDSM
Monsters ( dogs<3 )
In general the idea of putting a guy on all fours and mounting him from behind is kind of....exciting!

Limits : Vore, scat, death, blood, rape, Watersports
All right, that´s it for now ! See you around!
Leanna xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom