Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dominant Seeking to Degrade, Humiliate, and Break You into my fuck toy

The title certainly says it all. I'm looking for settings where my partner is looking to submit and be subjected to humiliation, degradation, abuse, slave training. If the idea of being treated as a sexual object instead of a human being sounds appealing, send me a message and we can discuss the details.

I almost ALWAYS RP masterxslave plots. I can be quite a dark master, depending on the submissive's kinks. That said, I am a DOMINANT. I do not enjoy playing a sub; I have to be the one in control. If you have an appealing enough plot that ISN'T master/slave, throw it my way and I might consider trying it out.

I can play a large variety of genders and races; male, female, futanari, furry, various fantasy races (elves, neko, orcs, demons, etc). I also play a variety of settings, including modern day realistic, modern day fantasy, futuristic, and medieval fantasy.

Plots:

Ok, I like to keep these simple with a basic skeleton description, and here's why; I like to discuss a plot with my partner. If they have ideas on how to expand on the plot, add more story, darker theme, extreme kinks, unrealistic elements, etc., then we talk about it and flesh it out. If you want to jump straight in, the discussion is kept to a minimum. Please keep the ages of your character in accordance to the site's rules.

Brotherxsister(s): I would play a brother who has struck out on his own and is doing well for himself, but is quite lonely with no girlfriend....until his sister (or sisters) come to live with him. He eventually can't take the sexual tension and snaps, fulfilling his darkest fantasies.

Entire family: This one has a lot of flexibility. I can play the father, or the brother, who has decided to turn all the female members of his family into slaves. Some would submit easier then others, but eventually all would succumb. (This would include sisters, daughters, mothers, aunts, anything you could think of. A literal BSDM harem)

SisterxSister: Similar to brotherxsister, only driven by jealousy. I also like to throw in futanari when the person likes it.

Futanari World: This setting is heavily on the fantasy side, set in a medievil magic setting with various races like orcs, nekos, fairies, elves, etc. Every single living creature is a futanari (hermaphodite). There would be a war of the races. The humans and/or elves would believe themselves superior to the other races, and subjugate the others....by capturing them and raping them until they can't think properly. (This can be applied in a non futa setting as well, of course.)

Basic Kidnapper/Victim: Guy kidnaps someone he's been stalking and tries to break her (or maybe a jealous boyfriend gets fed up with his conservative girlfriend.)

Street Fighter Futanari/Yuri: I'm a pretty avid Street Fighter player and fan, and I've been toying with the idea of a masterxslave situation with this game. There are two evil organizations (Sin and Shadoloo) and they can conduct....."experiments" on any women they capture. It's very kink heavy; drugs, transformation, futanari, and most of my above mentioned kinks. I'd PREFER making it futanari and/or yuri, but I can be convinced to play a male. I can picture myself playing Juri the most, breaking in captured women like Chun Li, Cammy, Viper, Ibuki, Sakura....and any other female from the series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom