Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daily Life with Monsters ((Freckles&East))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
7ac983f4d27fd21c29c84fddf8fa6d42.jpg
Rain UnStroten had spent the last few days making the house perfect, well her, her brother, and a construction crew who had renovated the basement to suit their new guest. At only 23 Rain had accomplished a lot in her life. She had already graduated from college with a degree in English. She worked as a manager at the bookstore a few miles from her home.
Ding Dong. Rain smiled and went over to the main door of the house. There stood Miss Smith their cultural exchange coordinator.
“Hell Rain, I’m here to check in make sure everything is ready for tonight.” She said stepping over the threshold before glancing at her wrist watch. Rain smiled and nodded.
“Hi Miss Smith” Rain said with a warm smile. “Yes everything went well.” Rain said walking into the living room and had a seat “Coffee?” She asked pouring a cup for Miss Smith.
“Absolutely!” She squealed taking the cup with a big smile. “Hey...where’s your brother?” She asked.

[IMG='width:348px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts3dddd/images/0/04/Headphones_blue_eyes_brown_short_hair_male_anime_girls_wallpaperswa.com_64.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131101001902[/IMG]

Cloud UnStroten had overseen a lot of the work on the house. He had always been better with his hands, and at the age of 27 the young man was an electrician. Out of Highschool he had signed up with a trades school, and fairly quickly gone into an apprenticeship. While his sister was the more smart and personable of the two Cloud had always preferred working with his hands when it came to problems and so labor work was a lot easier for him.

Walking up stairs he had pretty much seen to the last of the work in the basement suite. replacing old wiring and making sure that the power output wouldn't suddenly fry his home. Seeing Rain meeting with Miss Smith he went to join them taking some coffee. "I'm here, was just finishing the last few touches. The basement suite is ready." He said looking at one woman than the other.

Rain turned and smiled seeing Cloud. "There you are." She said and poured him a cup of coffee. Miss Smith had been very tight lipped about what kind of creature their new housemates were going to be. Rain had also been kept away from the basement. Mostly Cloud said she would get in the way if she went down there.

"Oh! Well that's perfect. I should get going I'm sure your new guest are eager to meet you, I'll be back at about...six o'clock. Be sure you two have already eaten by that time." She said anf finished the last sip of her coffee and left the UnStroten home.

"Yeah we will." Rain said and stood up watching Miss Smith leave. She turned her head and looked at Cloud "Well that was...mysterious. Why do you think she wants us to eat before six?" She asked cleaning up and taking the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned them up. "I'm actually kind of nervous about this, I mean having strangers living with us. I know we get paid for being apart of the program and Mom and Dad were all to eager to sign up even though they're not here." She mumbled. "What are your thoughts big brother?" She asked.

Cloud tapped his chin at his sisters questions, he had no idea what their guests were, but there was some really weird requests in the room prep. "I had to remove all east and west facing windows, and set up the room with additional sound proofing." He gave a shrug. The sound proofing was kind of odd, but the window request was the thing that really stuck out for him. Upstairs he had an east facing balcony out of his room that let him rise with the sun. It was a great view of the smaller more rural town that they lived in.

As for why they had to eat before the new set of exchange students got here. He had no idea. "They also requested all the mirrors downstairs be removed, so that is... awkward, and they only have one bed down there." He rolled his eyes, he had slept in the same room as his sister when they had been young, and even cuddled a few times back in those days, but these new monsters were supposed to be adults so why was there only one kingsized bed down there?

"To be honest eating is pretty easy at the end of the day, so for now I'm just gonna forget about it. Mom and Dad aren't gonna be here, the suite is ready. I don't know about you but that screams mission complete to me."

Rain blinked and thought on her brothers words briefly. She then smiled and nodded. They had gotten everything done in a very timely manner and they were both looking forward to these monsters.

“You’re absolutely right!” She said shutting the faucet off and drying her hands. “How about we order something in? Hamburgers sound good to me! You’ll do that while I have a quick shower she asked strolling past him but stopped. Rain spin around and have Cloud and big hug and told him how thankful she was he was so handy and doing this with her.
“No onion on my hamburger!” She called out heading off to the shower.

When she had hugged him, he immediately felt just how round and large her breasts were as they pressed into his body. He knew it was wrong to look at his sister on occasion but his little sister... was stacked.

Firing up Uber eats, he quickly set up an order for one of favorite bars. The place did pick up for food orders, and maybe it was the fact that they had an honest to goodness flame grill, but their burgers were probably the best in town. With that set, and due to be delivered. He looked around the house for a moment, his sister was due to have her shower, meaning he was left alone to his own devices at the moment.

Chewing over his thoughts for a moment, he pulled up a different app on his phone. He was an electrician he had wired most of the house. It had been a fixer upper when the family had moved in, and now that he was an adult he did projects every few months to increase the property value. One of the things he had wired was the house security system. It gave full view of pretty much every room in the house, excluding the bathroom... which was locked behind a password. Looking into the shower from the hidden camera, he could basically see everything his sister probably didn't want him to see. Leaning back in his seat he sighed. His sister... was probably too attractive, Rain would probably end up getting a boy friend. She wasn't something he could enjoy in closeness, only from a distance to admire her.

at least that was how he thought about it.

Rain grabbed her change of clothes and headed to the bathroom. She opened the shower door and turned the hot water on. She smiled and let it warm up while she stripped of her clothes. Rain knew that Cloud had installed a security system in the hose but didn’t know about the bathroom cameras.

So she removed her clothes and bra then panties. Her bra was a bit tight and pressed her breast together but the moment she removed it they bounced some. The panties she had were equally stretched across her ass pushing the seams near their limit. As she removed them they rolled up and she tossed them into her dirty clothes bin.

With the water hot and her clothes off Rain stepped into the shower.
~~~
20 minutes later Rain stepped out of the shower her body continued to drink in the warmth the shower had left on her skin. She had also decided to wash her hair. With it wet and clinging to her back and shoulders she began to dry off.

Rain choose to wear some black yoga shorts that were so tight on her skin they could’ve been mistaken as body paint and her too with a tiedye colored cami that showed off her cleavage perfectly. She brushed her hair out and gently rubbed it with the towel so that it wasn’t soaking and she pulled it into a messy top knot. She slid her slippers on and headed downstairs to join her brother.

Cloud watched his sister strip through the cameras. He found his body heating slightly as he did, and started to gingerly remove his own clothing sitting back on the sofa, naked with just the tablet and his sisters voluptious body for company. He felt an odd sense of thrill, and fun, looking at her, massive chest he knew it was wrong to peep at her, but at the same time he couldn't help it. He enjoyed these moments too much to have stopped. He paused the camera on a frame where every curve of Rain's body was on display to him, and he put down the tablet, letting it sit upright in a holder so that he could watch her body as he began to stroke himself.

He put his legs widely apart as his hands started to explore his cock, gently stroking himself at first, his left worked the shaft, while the right hand dipped lower and grabbed his balls, fondling himself and shivering. His eyes were locked on his sisters chest, the thought of what those breasts would feel like in his hands, what they would taste like. Any shame he had about these moments was long gone. Cloud spied on Rain a lot, it had gone from shameful secret, to guilty pleasure, to just completely shameless.

The fear that he could ever be caught was long gone from him, gaining complacency. Heck sometimes he had risked being caught. It was why he didn't shut his door when he masturbated, or in this instance didn't even leave the living room. There was a window here, though no passerby could really look into it, he could still see people passing by. As the heat rised he moaned, not bothering to keep his voice down. Rain had never caught him before, and he had become complacent. Plus he was desperately trying to get caught, at this point wanting to see what would happen.

He was shameless. His body curled under the tension, he couldn't release yet. His tongue seemed to drip out of his mouth as he panted heavily his lungs not able to catch his breath, as one minute rolled into two, his eyes closing as he retreated to fantasies, about his cock rubbing between his sisters large breasts, or even taking her her sweetly cute mouth his heart pounding in his chest. "Oh, gods, Rain, fuck.... me yes." He didn't keep his voice down as he hit the ten minute mark his fantasies were all the more lustful, his legs bucked in his seat, as the vision of his sister bouncing boyantly on top of his lap drove him insane with pleasure and lust.

He wasn't paying attention to the clock. 20 minutes rolled around and he could hear the door upstairs open, he didn't care, he could hear the soft movement of his sisters feet, he didn't care, nore could he keep his lust filled words and moans in check, calling his sisters name, in a voice, that was very lusty, calling her names that she had probably only ever heard on lewd internet videos. "Rain, shake your ass for me." The tone came as a demand, not a request. "Lick up your brothers cock." He moaned unaware if she was near or even had entered the room, he let out one loud unavoidable moan, as he climaxed, his stomach becoming wet with heated seed, as his body crashed from the adrenaline and his mind returned slowly to reality, the high leaving him. He sat in his seat for a moment unmoving, opening his eyes, blinking at the image, wait did he fraze frame?

His eyes slowly turned towards the door. Well he had finally gotten his wish.

As she reached the bottom step rain could hear soft moans and slightly mumbled speaking, but she did hear her name being called out. So Rain headed into the living area.
"Hey...Cloud I'm finished with my shower and there's still plenty of hot water. If you want to you-" Her voice dropped off as she moved around the couch to see her brother's face. She was greeted by the sight of his lower half completely naked and he was stroking himself vigorously. Her lips were parted as if she was going to speak but her brain wasn't forming any words. A high pitched yelp came from the bottom of her throat and she slammed her hands over her mouth and eyes and took a small step back.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She squeaked and turned her body away from him halfway and she uncovered her eyes and turned to look at him and quickly looked away once more. Her face turned red as a ripe strawberry and she glanced down the table noticing the tablet in the holder. She watched the screen and then gasped snatching it up and saw the video playing on the screen.

"Th...th...that's ME?!?!?!" She screamed her hands shaking a bit and turned to Cloud the fact he was still naked from the waist down and holding his fully erect cock in his hand didn't phase her. She demanded to know why he was jacking off to a video of her and why was there even a video of her? When did he take it how did he manage it?

Last edited:
Cloud's eyes wandered to his sister, realizing he had been caught. It was equal parts panic, and yet relief considering his desires were now out and open. He didn't have to continue to hide at least, but at the same time, he had no real way to convey this, and she was panic'd. She was very clearly freaking out about the video, and rightfully so he had violated her trust in it's making. He had known she would react badly which is why he had at first any way gone to great lengths to hide this exact thing from ever coming out.

He stood up, and closed the strides between them. His hands grabbing her, and not so gently pushing his sister against the wall. His breath was ragged from having been toying with himself, apparently hard enough that small beads of sweat had lined his body. He was now close enough to rain that he could smell her shampoo. He was so close to her, and his hands grabbed her wrists as he held her against the wall. He realized that his sister was rather soft, and kinda weak.

He didn't really need to explain when she calmed down she would realize that he had been the one to overhaul the security in the house and that was probably when he had installed the cameras in the bath. His eyes were looking at her, with a heavy lust and desire, a light red tinge had formed on the young mans face, he swallowed, and not so gently pressed his lips against hers, holding her, as his grip loosened and became more gentle. He kissed her passionately for a moment, his tongue slipping past his lips, and entering hers.

Rain caught her brother’s gaze their eyes locking. She couldn’t quite read his emotions, his face was cryptic but clearly thinking. Was he thinking about her. She blinked watching him stand her hands lowering to her sides and she continued to hold the tablet in her left hand. When he started walking towards her she instinctively stepped back.

“Ah!” She winced when he gripped her and then pressed her up against the wall. The tablet fell from her hand and she could hear it hit the floor. Her eyes were still intently focused on him. The beads of sweat rolling down his temples hie breath against her soft skin. Rain closed her eyes tuning her head away from him. “C-Cloud let go...let go you’re starting to hurt me.” She whispered slowly opening her eyes to meet his once more. She saw a look she had never seen before. “Cloud?” Her eyes grew wide when he pressed his lips against her hard. She moaned and wiggled against his grip trying to get free but he was much stronger than her. With his body pressed so close to her she could feel his erect cock pressing against the area just above her pussy. “MMMMM” She moaned shocked when she felt his tongue slide against her own.
~~~~
Ding-Dong! The doorbell...
On the other side awaited, the delivery man, Miss Smith, and two shadowy like figures wearing heavy black cloaks. The hood pulled up hiding their faces.

That single moan, he had managed to pull from his twins throat, with his aggressive kiss had meant everything it was a sign to him at least that despite her protests he should keep going. When the kiss broke he was panting slightly his hands were shaking as he held her against the wall, he wanted to rip off his sisters clothing, and push her to the ground, take her here and now, and explain things later, and some part of his brain told him that she would at least partly be okay with that.

Then the doorbell rang. He blinked, letting go of her, standing back. It was a small but much needed slap to reality he was still panting, naked, and with the lack of her body heat suddenly feeling very cold. "I'm gonna take a shower." he said softly, he smiled towards her. Picking up his clothing, and walking towards the upstairs. "Money is on the table for food."

He left the tablet on the ground where it had fallen, the screen cracked, but it was still usable, for now he would just hide in the shower while she dealt with company. He would try and rethink his life, he ran the shower cold, and instantly regretted that feeling his muscles jolt with pain from the sudden shock of the water, his cock loosing it's erection almost on contact with the freezing waters.

What the fuck am I thinking?

Even when he released her Rain did not move. Her back to the wall she stared off into the distance trying to make sense of the situation that just happened. The second ring of the doorbell brought her out of her thoughts. Rain grabbed the money off of the table and went to the door. "Here you go!" She said forcing a smile and handed the money to the delivery man. She told him to keep the change then sent him on his way. With the food in her arms she stepped aside and bowed her head slightly to allow Miss Smith and the two cloaked figures into the home. "Please come on in." She said her smile still on her face. She couldn't show that something happened, that might ruin things for them.

She closed the door behind them and then walked into the kitchen and set the food on the counter.

Miss Smith smiled and looked around the living room. The sun was just starting to set and so she drew the curtains. This was one of the things that had been changed about the home. The curtains were now heavy, called blackout curtains so to not allow any light in or out when they were drawn. "Ah there we go!" She said and clapped her hands together as she spoke to the two in cloaks. "You can take those off now, I've closed all the curtains." She said and then turned to Rain with a big and confident smile.

"Rain, I'd like to introduce you to your charges. These are the Bishop siblings. The oldest here is Cheshire and her younger brother." She said as Miss Smith spoke the two figures removed their cloaks to reveal their faces to the young woman. Rain audibly gasped when she saw Cheshire. Her skin red, but the most striking and shocking feature was her horns.

Cheshire smiled and laughed softly. She was expecting a reaction but the one she got was quite adorable. She was taller than Rain but just barely.
"It's nice to meet you Rain, but I thought there were 2 humans?" She said the last part of her sentence directed to Miss Smith.

"Ah yes there are! Where is Cloud?" Miss Smith asked looking to Rain who had begun to fix her plate of food before it got cold.

"Oh he's uh...having a shower...you'll see him once he gets out." She said and asked into the living room taking a seat on the couch and began to eat. "If you'll excuse me I'm super hungry!" Rain started to eat her meal.
~~~
c70c3692d8b1c7210ea7b21c99d0c57d.jpg

Cloud was quick to get into the water of the shower, his head was still spinning from the encounter, the fact that he had actually kissed his sister taken what he had thought was a long lasting crush and gone further with it than he had ever intended, and yet here he was. His cock was thick and hard, his body ached he had wanted to go at his sister in the heat of the moment, but the doorbell had stopped him from really pursuing or hurting her. Which was good, he loved Rain he really did, he didn't want to hurt her he had just been caught up in the moment.

He wasn't exactly sure how he would deal with that now. The cold shower was helping him to ease his mind off of the more sexual aspects of his assault on her, but now he was left with the question of what he was supposed to do about it. Did he confront her later? she was bound to have questions, there was a muffled conversation going on outside of the bathroom, it sounded like their house guests had arrived.

That was going to make everything extra awkward for sure, but it bought him time to work out how to talk to Rain like a resonable person.

In the other room, the younger of the Bishop siblings pulled off his hood, and unlike his redskinned half sister he looked surprisingly more human, his eyes were dark, and he walked with a seeming grace, but oddly despite having been under a heavy cloak, and the sun almost set he looked ragged. His breath was heavy set, he looked almost dehydrated. When he opened his mouth two very noticiable fangs stuck out to his smile. "I am Christoper." He said his voice holding a strange foreign accent.

Stepping inside the house, his eyes seemed to gleam as Rain set up her plate and moved to sit down. "You dropped your tablet." He said bending over to pick up the device that cloud had dropped, passing it to her, without looking at the screen that still displayed her naked body.

dad95d1d725418a6f93f071e2cc8fb9e1272041838_full.jpg

As she sat down and started to eat you could see that there was something else in the forefront of her mind. Something other than making her new guest feel welcome. She turned her head towards Christopher and was surprised. Something about him immediately drew her in and gripped at something inside of her. She felt her cheeks getting hot from a blush and saw the tablet in his hand. She nodded and snatched the tablet from him turning it off and tucked it between the couch cushions. She felt embarrassed. Had he seen the image of her naked all wet and soapy?
"Th-thanks." She said averting her eyes to food on the plate and tried to eat but her little nibbling was doing an awful job of a smoke screen.

Miss Smith raised a brow and removed her sunglasses and tucked them into the breast pocket of her jacket. She moved over to Rain and sat down with her whispering. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stay a bit longer?" She asked wondering if perhaps it was the siblings that was making Rain uncomfortable. Rain nodded and placed on a fake smile.
"Yes! It's just surprising to have a...a...uh...umm." She said biting her lower lip and glancing to Cheshire unsure what she was.

Cheshire giggled and then smiled taking a seat. "I am a succubus, and Christopher is a vampire. Were half siblings on our father's side" She said with a big smile. "Do my horns bother you? I know a glamore that would make them invisible to your human eyes." She offered feeling the nervous energy that was radiating off of Rain.

Rain took a breath and shook her head "No! No I wouldn't ask that of you. I do want you both to feel like this is home. I want you both to be comfortable. It's just Smith kept us in the dark as to what are house guest were is all, so it's surprising to see a red skinned horn...succubus." She said with a small nod.

"Ah you don't have to worry about my sister." Christopher spoke softly but was now sitting next to Rain his chin propped up by a hand as he had moved to a seat next to her, his body rather close to her as his red eyes looked at her, as if reading every piece of information about her, it wasn't glaring, but the look he gave her was almost as if he was evaluating her life choices or very value of her soul. It wasn't that he was undressing her with his eyes, rather it was like she hadn't been wearing any clothes to begin with. "You should be much more worried about me love."

He leaned in closer to Rain, his mouth opened as he looked at her neck, clearly the vampire was drawn to take a bite out of her, and for a moment it looked like he may force her off the couch, onto the ground, to force her into some lustivious position and with a bite he would drain her dry of every thought, secret, precious memory that she had.

Then the agent sprayed him with a water bottle. Miss Smith told Christopher to get down before the water hit him and he hissed pulling away from rain and suddenly he was nine feet away from the group.

"This Rain is why i told you and your brother to eat before they got here. I realize we were running a touch early, but I suggest eating your meal, and getting your brother to do the same quickly."

"Christopher is a bit of a problem child, they have been kicked out of two homestays already, one where cheshire seduced the husband of the family destroying a marriage of almost 30 years, and the other where Christopher ate a beloved family pet." Smith handed over a small jar of garlic butter. "Add this to your diet, and it will stop him from getting bitty, as for mis Cheshire... well part of your evaluation was to select a house which had no sexual tension, since you and your brother live alone we figured she would be safe with you since your all single."

Rain followed Christopher's movements with her eyes and her lips parted ever so slightly when he came down next to her. His eyes took her in, drinking her consciousness into his. She knew she couldn't be drawn into him, she should be trying to eat her dinner but he was just so intriguing that she couldn't begin to tear her eyes away from him. Rain didn't even realize she was starting to lean closer into him.

She blinked feeling some of the water on her cheek and shook her head. Did she just spray him like a cat?! Rain was shocked and watched as he practically jumped across the room to get away from her. "I...I..." She looked at Miss Smith then back to Christopher and frowned but did as she was told and took a big bite out of her burger but still had a quizzical look on her face directed towards Smith. She continued to force her self to eat her food as she listened to what she had to stay. The history behind the siblings.

"TWO?!" Rain choked back her food and stared wide-eyed at Miss Smith. She took the jar from miss Smith and looked at the label and begun to piece it together, she had sprayed holy water at him. "Sexual tension." She mumbled softly and frowned internally knowing that was certainly in the house.

Cheshire moaned and giggled at the story she had told to Rain. "Mmm well it was hardly my fault...she just wasn't being satisfied. It's shocking to me that he at one point did satisfy her, she was just so delicious...so much pent up frustration, unfulfilled desires and needs" Chesire's hand roamed over her body over the curves of her breast as she thought back to her first host "all I did was show her that life wasn't over in that sense." She smiled her eyes watching Rain intently.

"Right well I should be heading off now. You know how to get in touch with me if anything happens. Oh, and for Christopher, there is bagged blood downstairs already in that fridge" Miss Smith said and placed the spray bottle of Holy water next to Rain and left the house. And then Rain was alone with a vampire who was clearly hungry and a sex demon who would surely get excited the moment she laid eyes on Cloud.

This is gonna be a long night.

"Oh great, plasma." Christopher rolled his eyes at the mention of bagged blood, plasma the scientifically grown, treated and sterile stuff he was stuck drinking. Hardly what he would call a diet substitute for the attractive, well endowed blood bank of a lady who was currently eating her burger. He wanted a taste of her, but with the garlic butter, and holy water on display it was unlikely that he would get anything out of her. Which was a shame, she was cute after all.

"Well than we may as well get to know the house where we will be staying." Christopher said walking around now that he was stuck here with this host family. The night was young, and he kinda wanted to go for a stroll. He looked out the window and sighed. The small town was disappointing. A city would have had more street life, more places to go during the night, more people to meet out in the world. Here he was pretty sure everyone was in bed by nine or something.

Elsewhere in the house Cloud was winding his shower down, he had worked out some of his sexual frustrations for the moment and the cold shower had helped him to organised his thoughts, he would work out how to talk to rain later, for now he was actually starting to get a bit too cold, and his head while still kinda messed up, felt better. Stepping out of the shower he started to use a towel on his body to get more dry, and a bit warmer.

"Yes absolutely!" Rain stood up and took the napkin wiping her mouth and fingers off. She grabbed her plate and looked down at her half-eaten burger. She shook her head and stepped into the kitchen and tossed it into the trash can. She then returned to the living room and saw that they were both waiting for her. "Well let's get started. Living room, kitchen, out that way is the patio and backyard. It's quite lovely, some evenings you can even see the moon and stars very clearly." She said with a warm smile. She then beckoned for them to follow her down the hallway that leads to their suite.

She should've been paying closer attention but when she turned around it was only her and Christopher. "Oh uh...where did your sister go?" She asked
~~~~~~~~~
Cheshire knew that her brother was just dying to get little miss Rain all alone and since she had walked into the door she could smell the delicious scent of her next meal. He was upstairs, and she couldn't possibly know exactly what happened between the siblings, but something had happened and she knew her next meal wasn't far away. She found her way to the bathroom and silently slipped inside. She smiled to her self and locked the door.
"I can warm you up." She said her voice silky as she sauntered over to the naked and dripping wet Cloud. "Here let me get your back." She said taking the towel from his and pressed it and then her body to his back.

"I like your home, it's facing south." that meant that all the windows faced south or north, and there was no chance of the vampire accidently gettng badly burned if he found himself walking around the home in daylight hours. He smiled at her, showing his teeth, but she had just eaten and it was very off putting a smell. Even so he could feel her blood pumping in her body, She was more stable now, but something had definitely happened here.

When she asked about his sister he blinked for a moment noticing that the larger demon was gone he nodded. "No clue, probably off to meet your brother by the smell of things. Hey you seem very pent up."

He moved closer to her, his hand gently touching near her neck, a grip cold as ice touched her, giving her a soft shock. "Something happened between you and your brother before we got here didn't it?" He leaned in closer to her, a passing comment to test the waters. "Your pulse was elevated, your body sweaty even fresh from the shower. You were wet, aroused even weren't you." His eyes looking into hers seeking out the truth. "You can tell me anything Rain, you can trust me to take your secrets with me to my coffin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cloud didn't even hear the door open but he heard it lock, he saw her body, the red demoness walking closer to him, she had him at a complete disadvantage. He panicked for a moment moving a hand to cover his cock, he had just got that to stop being erect, and now just from the female prescience sure enough it was almost back up to full again. "Hi, um who are you?" He asked as she got his back, he fell slightly back into her arms, it felt so good to be touched for a moment, she smelled oddly flowery to him. He smiled at her, he felt like there was a haze over his mind for a moment as he looked at her.

"You can warm me?" He said his eyes aglow with lust he looked over her chest for a moment. "But, i thought... isn't it taboo for a monster to touch a human? I thought... society wouldn't allow that." He said softly. "Society never allows me anything that I really want."

Last edited:
Rain took a small step back but had nowhere to escape. The hallway was narrow just barely allowing the two of them and with her back to the basement door she couldn't run without brushing against Christopher. She took a small shallow breath and looked up at him. His cold touch sent a shiver down her body all the way to her toes. Slowly Rain lifted her eyes too meet that of the vampires.

Forcing her self to swallow the dry lump in her throat she bit the inside of her cheek and folded her hands tapping a finger against her knuckles. What the fuck? How..how can he know all of that? She slowly nodded to answer his question. "Yeah something did happen but it's...it's..." She looked away from him wondering how to finish that sentence. What had happened definitely wasn't okay, but what was it. What did happen? Her eyes once more found his and she gave a soft nod. "I don't really know what to say. It was a very awkward situation." She sighed

~~~~

Cheshire smiled when he leaned into her. Just from that she could tell he would surely satisfy her "My name is Cheshire, my brother and I are your house guest." She said with a smile and began to move down his body with the towel. "I can, but only if you allow me to." She said. The air in the room was so thick and now that Cheshire was there a particular smell had begun to fill Cloud's nostril's. You could call it a pheromone, it made her prey very susceptible to suggestion and also lowered their morals pushing them towards their deepest desires.

Now on her knees in front of him she smiled seeing his cock was thick but not yet fully erect. "Oh...well I suppose you're right. Miss Smith did tell me repeatedly that I shouldn't touch you, but no one will know unless you intend to tell. But think about it...if you tell then both of us would be in a lot of trouble." She smiled her hand letting go of the towel and her fingers traced against his shaft from base to tip.

Christopher smiled, his had a strange glow to them, as his hand touched her chin, lifting Rain's face. He forced her eyes to meet him, as he touched her. He moved closer for a moment. There was something kind and gentle to those eyes, caring, and yet twisted, for those of weaker will, and especially those of the opposite gender they found it easy to fall into his eyes. "But you were aroused weren't you? You can tell me love, there's nothing to be ashamed of." He said softly. His lips were so close to hers, however he didn't touch her, in fact his nose was twitching, the man in front of her wasn't breathing.

He gently pushed her back against the wall. His hand so cold to the touch traveled down her neck. He touched her shoulder. "We're friends right? You can tell me what's got you bothered, did he hurt you? Or did he excite you?"

~~~

Cloud took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment, he felt her hand, her fingers lightly brushing his cock, he breathed in something sweet maybe it was just part of her natural scent but he found it kinda intoxicating, however as she touched the tip of his cock his hand went down to grab her wrist, pulling her hand back away from her. "It's a pleasure to meet you cheshire." He said with a soft shiver.

"There is a voice in my head, saying to go for it, but my heart, my desires, they are going crazy for another woman." He said with a soft sigh his eyes opening back up as he felt a bit dizzy, he wobbled for a moment pulling away from cheshire. He leaned on the wall for a moment a hand moving to his forehead as he felt a bit sickly, that scent, whatever she was putting it out, it had reminded of him of his deepest desires, and that wasn't her.

"You're cute, cheshire, but I want Rain, and I don't think I can make that happen without forcing myself on her... but you could." He smiled for a moment. "Your a succubus right? that makes you partly a demon... so what if I asked you for a deal?"

Cheshire's hands slid off of Cloud. Her feelings slightly hurt at his words.

“Oh my.” She sighed standing then stepping back from him. She decided taking a seat on the small bench, and placing some space between them was a good idea. She had her arms outstretched on the bench leaning her weight on them. “Well......I suppose that, Smith was correct in putting me here.” She whined her eyes starting to focus on Cloud. She tilted her head to the left and raised a brow as he spoke. She couldn’t help herself as she began to giggle.

“Oh I now understand what you meant about society.” She closed her eyes and inhaled then exhaled “Yes you’re correct I can make deals, but why should I?” She asked him.

~~~~~

“No Cloud would never...hurt” Her sentence drifted off as she focused her eyes on his. What..what is this feeling? “I....yeah I guess I kinda am.” She whispered softly. She moaned as his hands traced down her body leaving a cold and exciting sweat as they did.

“Cloud was...jerking off and spying on me when I was in the shower. I simply don’t understand why...why he would do that.” She said softly.

Cloud let out a sigh as he closed his eyes for a moment thinking it over. What could he offer the demon in return for what he wanted. She had a point she had no real incentive to help him if she wasn't getting anything out of it she was a creature that lived off sexual desires and frustrations. She would probably get far more energy and amusement out of the two of them if they didn't do anything and he just wound himself up each night like he had been. There as also a fog running through his head that made it a lot harder to think when he dealt with her.

"Um." He paused for a moment trying to think, did she want his soul? He had just said that he wanted his sister to be his first so his virginity was absolutely out of the question, he chewed it over for a moment. If he touched her wouldn't he be breaking some sort of law? Still the only thing he could really offer was his body and vitality so he decided that he just sort of had to run with what he had.

There was however the moral implication, did making a deal with a demon to have sex with another person count as mind control or rape? Wouldn't he be hurting Rain by doing this... well technically he had already hurt her so much that she was probably gonna leave the house and never look back. There was that fear, what if Rain left him, and what kind of power would the succubus hold over her? Was his desires really worth getting Rain caught up in his own deal with this actual devil? "If You were to help me... I suppose I would be in your debt, but I don't want to hurt Rain."

"If you can help me to have her... than I would offer myself? that is why you snuck into the shower right? you wanted to play off my sexual desires for food? But, as I am right now, my desires and all that they are pretty toxic, isn't that the equivalent of fast food, a lot of men have pent up sexual tensions towards the women in her life, you don't want the mcdonalds hamburger of sexual desires do you?" He figured it out the way to compare it as he folded his arms. "But an actual taboo relationship, one frowned upon and hidden, one that would if found out cost us our homes, our jobs and any exterior friends that we had. That kinda taboo stuff is like gourmet you can't find that outside of a hentai can you? It's loving, but toxic imagine the spice of an actual brother sister threesome, and if we bring your brother into that fold? You'd have food for the rest of your life, and of course the goverment would never be allowed to know right? cause if they find out about us, than you and your brother would also probably get separated, but help me cover it all up and you'd get all the vitality, secrets, and lustful desires you ever dreamed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris balked at the explination breaking eye contact as he had to laugh a bit finding the idea of a brother sister relationship kinda weird, but what was more there was suddenly a very dangerous situation in this house. His own sister was a creature of sexual desires, she could influence perverts and she had left her alone with one who was apparently willing to rig the shower with cameras and then jerk off to it in plain sight. "We should go collect my sister and your brother so we can continue the tour, don't want to have to show them everything twice right?"

"And we should probably go and save my sister from herself." It wasn't like he could feast on the girls blood, but this entire conversation did have one big problem, Rains large breasts, the man could totally understand why anyone would want to do that. But he didn't really want to explain it. He always felt a touch squeamish around sex, just like his sister was often off put by the sight of blood.

Cheshire tilted her head to the side and watched Cloud for a bit longer. He wasn't wrong quick meals weren't as satisfying and had been the reason she and Chris had been moved around so much. She stood and stepped over to Cloud. She placed her hand against his cheek and stole a kiss. "What you're asking won't be easy darling. I'll have to think it over." She smiled and kissed him once more before going to the door.

Rain felt the haze fading from her mind and she nodded. "Sure...yeah okay." She said and stepped away from him. She paused but headed towards the bathroom. As she raised her hand to knock the door swung open and before her stood Cheshire and just past her she could see Cloud with a towel just covering him.

She unlocked the door and was surprised to see Rain with her hand raised ready to knock. Her eyes cut over to her brother and she smirked stepping around Rain and glanced back at Cloud once more.
"So what's up? I didn't miss to much of the tour did I?" She asked trying to play innocent knowing it would never fool Chris.

Rain blushed and glanced away taking a step back to allow Cheshire through."We...we were just about to finish the tour and didn't want you to miss the last part, you're room." She said and looked down folding her hands in front of her.

Back
Top Bottom