Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Eshbaal) Lurking in the Dungeon (Jamie_the_Brown)

Eshbaal

Super-Earth
The light that the torch created flickered meaninglessly as he walked through the cave, holding a hand on the stone wall next to him to make sure that he always knew where he was. Even with what little light the torch generated, he could not see very far ahead, and he would have to be careful wher ehe stepped. Not only could it be fatal to just slip in here, but he HAD been sent on the lookout for whatever strange beast it was that had been attacking random passerbys lately. Life of a mervenary in a nutshell - hear about danger, find it, take it on. He'd been doing it for a short while now, and he was pretty proud of how well it had been going so far.

He tossed his head to toss aside a strand of shoulder-long, blonde hair and used the feel of his sword's sheath resting against his leg as a constant reminder that he was ready for battle at any moment. Many an opponent had underestimated him for his 5'5'' size, but they had quickly stopped laughing when he relieved them of their weapons and pinned them to the ground with the sword's tip to their throats.

He continued walking down the seamingly endless blackness, hand still on the mucky wall...

As the mercenary made his way through the murky cave, seeking its inhabitant, he was not alone... The Asela, simply named for its creator, slowly sifted through the natural cracks in the wall, the residue on the wall its trail. It had taken up residence in the cave, and had simply taken down anyone who wandered in... Men were knocked unconscious, raped for the protein their cum provided, before a potent drug was pumped into them, making them forget the episode while she took their valuables or "shinies" to it, or perhaps her.

As the mercenary walked into the central chamber of the cave, Asela chose to make her move. A dripping could be heard behind him, and pending its success as a distraction to a cautious man, Asela dropped from the ceiling behind him. She immediately reformed into her human form; a slightly chubby, chesty woman, which was both the form of a merchant's wife, and a form that could hold all of her gooey self at once. Its arm became formless, reaching out in a wave of goo to slap the mercenary against the wall. Her body fell apart, rushing forward, her slightly gooey body slamming into him, holding him against the wall.

The straps on his sheathed blade loosened, and it was pulled into her gelatinous mass of a body, before it was deposited on the floor. "Hello there," came a thought, directly into the mercenary's mind. It had gained telepathy since its creation a month prior.

It was frustrating. He had always had a sort of sixth sense for when there was something with him, and he could definetely tell that this cave was far frome mpty, feel staring eyes pricking at every corner of his body, but he could not see anything, or even hear anything. It made him grit his teeth with irritation, but it didn't make him stop - there was no way he would not press on until he found whatever monster was behind the attacks. He was partly expecting a small dragon child. Those were usually impulsive enough to do so, and stil lfairly easy to take down...

But when he heard one sound - just the sound of a couple of drips that had not been there before due to the dry nature of this cave, he turned his head, his body quickly following as he spun on his heel, hand reaching for the sword handle - but before he could even catch more than a glimpse of what looked like a vaguely human shape, he felt himself tossed backwards at the sheer force, as if someone had hosed him violently with thick water, and was thrown straight to the wall, miraculously not hitting the back of his head against it as he felt the pressure just continue to come on, holding him against the wall, more or less defying gravity.

He watched as his sword unclasped itself and disappeared into the strange thing that was holding him, and soon stared directly down at a woman's face - sans the fact that he could see straight through. Immediately, he began struggling when he heard the 'voice'... it was intelligent. A much more dangerous enemy. "Let me GO!"

Asela held herself against him, passing any and all hidden weapons through her, so that they could join his sword. "I don't think you're in any position to make demands, little boy," came the distinctly female voice of the gooey creature. "Besides, you came to kill me in -my- home... naughty boys need to be punished," came the voice once more, before he, too was passed through her body, jettisoned out the other side, across the chamber and against the far wall.

Asela was on him again in a flash, long tendrils gluing his arms against the rocky wall behind him, others locking his legs firmly to the ground. The gelatinous, amorphous blob that was was reformed into a woman before the mercenary's eyes, the tendrils becoming her arms and legs. "It's mealtime," she said with an evil grin, before her breasts began to extend and elongate into a new, long arm, from which grew two hands joined at the wrists. They undid his pants, pulling them down a bit, before they clapped his cock between one another, the hands forming into one. "Now.. feed me," she said, starting to jack him off.

There were little more weapons, except for two daggers that slid through her, and he looked down at the beast, trying desperately to think of a way to defeat it, though her intruding telepathy was rather destracting. "You've been attacking innocent people," he groaned, trying to buy some time while he thought of a plan. "I am here to stop that." A sword clearly wouldn't work againts this creature - what other options did he have?

He was not gonna get the chance to find out before he found himself pulled into her, for a moment kicking and twitching with panic inside her gooey body before he was shot out from the other side and rammed his back against the other wall with a pained cry, falling to the ground quickly as the creature stood above him. He tried to get on his feet to get away, but another pair of tendrils forced his hands against the wall and shackled his legs, making him immovable as the womanly shape slithered closer. "Mealtime," he repeated, preparing to get eaten...

And then dropping his jaw at the sight of what the creature did, the arm shaping and reaching for his pants. Only able to move his hips, he tried to work his way away from the creepy things that appeared, but with little luck - and soon, he found the gooey substances surrounding his cock and starting to stroke him, making him hard incredibly fast, causing him to pant as he sat there. "What... what are you doing..." he gasped.

Asela was pleased at how fast this one became hard; he certainly wasn't hard, was he? Well... now he was, she thought to herself with a smile on her gooey lips. "You silly boy, everyone who's come in here has been male... and I can tell you none of them were particularly distressed," she said to him as she continued to jerk him off. Her body, dripping goo, slowly slid into his lap.

"Now relax, I need to eat," she commanded him, her gooey self dropping entirely onto his cock, sheathing his warm dick inside of her cool, gooey body. All that remained human on her were from her breasts upward; everything else was piles and tendrils of goo.

It was not of his own good will that he became hard this fast - but with the way that she was capable of wrapping him completely as she jerked away, it was hard not to, and he squirmed wildly underneath her as the rest of her gooey self made its way to his lap, keeping him even more pinned than he already was, as incredible as that sounded. He looked up at her through half-closed eyes, panting heavily with each breath.

This was what she had done to anyone who hadentered? No... no, he wouldn't let her fool him like that. Groaning and forcing himself to try not to think of the sensation that was coming over him as he could feel her body still working his cock, which was dangerously close to releasing, he looked at her sternly. "Let... me... go."

As incredible as it all sounded, Asela certainly wasn't lying... Naked men with tales of being mugged had wandered back into cities... while Asela ingested the protein that was the sperm they released into her body. A fair trade, she thought. "Oh, silly boy, do shut up. I know you love this," she said, her gooey body vibrating around his cock, squeezing him tight, before she started to ride him in earnest; she wanted her meal.

Well, it was hard to tell if he downright LOVED it, but his body sure as hell enjoyed what it was going through, making him gasp and moan wildly in her iron grip - and especially when she began riding him, it was just about unbearable. And it did not take long at all before he felt his entire body shivering, and a stream shot out from his tip and into her strange bodice, making him drop his head and gap wildly.

Asela let out a mind-blowing shriek as the mercenary came inside of her, the hot seed visible in her transparent body, before it winked out of sight, absorbed for sustenance inside of her curvy, gooey body. "Yummy," came a breathless voice inside of his head, and the gooey creature seemed to grin at him. "This is all I do... Now surely you do not still wish to kill me," she said straight into his head, rather smug that she had just raped him so easily.

He was still trying to catch his breath as the gooey creature grinned at him, and he could not believe that this was really what happened. True, he had heard of the strange "naked mug victims", but it just hadn't really made sense to connect it with the creature in the cave. He looked up at her and simply stated "It's not like I COULD, is it? My sword wouldn't have any effect."

Asela chuckled into the mercenary's mind. "True... swords, bows, axes, maces, flailing around... none are going to work on me," she said, slowly drawing herself away from him, leaving him with a thin coating of goo that glued him to the floor. "You know, mercenary, I like you... I believe you shall be my permenant... feeder," she said.

"After all, you don't mind terribly, do you?" she asked, kneeling down in front of him once more. She took his cock into her mouth, and it pressed nearly against the back of her gooey head, before she pulled off with a sound that could only be called 'slurp'.

He growled under his breath as she listed that there was practically no way to kill her. There was no way he could have known that he would be encountereing something gelatinous. As she oozed away he made himself ready to break free, but she had been sure to more or less glue him to the cave walls... and as she spoke, his eyes widened with a mix of fear and confusion.

"Do you really think I..." he began, but found himself moaning heavily when she brought her mouth down on his still overly sensitive member and withdrew once more, leaving him panting wildly. "You can't just... keep me like this..."

She offered him a cheeky smile as he seemed determined to remain defiant. "I can't? I can do this to anyone who would even think about stopping me, even women. Pleasure is a powerful weapon," she said. "Over time, I think you'll get used to being used for food," she chuckled evilly as she turned around. Her body more or less solidified into a more womanly shape, and she slowly sat down, sliding onto his cock once more. "Now tell me, mercenary, what is the name of my newest slave?" she asked, riding his cock like before.

He let her drone on as he sat there, vulnerably with his cock sticking straight out of the goo for her to use at any moment she so wished. And sure enough, before he knew it she had taken a more human shape and was riding him vigorously, making ihm squirm wildly due to the teasing to the still incredibly sensitive member. "M-my name..." he panted, trying not to show how much of an effect this had "Is... n-none of your business---"

Asela's entire upper body swiveled around on her gooey form, hands pressing against his shoulders as she continued to ride his sensitive cock. "Now, now, Pet, do tell me your name. It's no fun fucking someone anonymous, and we're going to be spending so much time together, to," she said, an edge of smugness echoing in his head as she continued to bounce on his dick, large, gooey breasts bouncing with every rise and fall of her voluptorous, gooey body.

It was strange to feel those gooey, not quite solid hands hold him down as easily as she did, his body still writhing madly underneath her. It was downright unbearable, and finally he did tell his name, half wishing she would stop driving him mad by riding his sensitive cock such, half wishing she would never stop - he wasn't sure anymore.
"M-Matthew! It's Matthew!"

Back
Top Bottom