Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite music/genre/artist of yours past and present

Dogged

Star
I've loved Eminem from his very first song. He's an epic dragon that will always hold my respect and admiration. When I'm writing as one of my weres or demons, there's eminem's til i collapse, but also I like 'throw me away' and 'animal i have become.' But then when I want squishy, I listen to 'diamonds' or after a hard relationship issue, 'wrecking ball.' When I'm feeling nostalgic, it's all def leppard or metallica's black album. Other times I like swing bands and 40's era music. Strange, eclectic, tastes. I never know when I wanna hear rap, girly, happy, hard core or thrash metal. What kinds do you like, and why? Please don't down others' taste in music, this is for fun. Feel free to suggest new or old songs you think the person above or below could try.

Does anyone else like 'scars to your beautiful?'

One of my many favorite songs is Heart of Courage from Two Steps from Hell because it makes me feel like I could climb the Mount Everest without any help.

I can't choose favorites, but Paul Shapera has absolutely struck a chord with me. I aslo love Battle Beast and all things power metal, as well as The Flobots.
In terms of past artists, I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan, but even further back are Duke Ellington and Louis Armstrong, as well as Shostakovich and of course Haydn, history's maddest mad lad.

Glass Vase Cello Case by Tattle Tale, when I want to invoke a certain internal mood with myself

Back
Top Bottom