Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking to dust off my character based off of Rachnera Arachnera from Monster Musume

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Eager to find a female that wants to walk into my web and be bound and teased for hours. I am a male irl if that is a turn off for anyone, though I have been wanting to use this character again for a while. For those who don't know this character, she is an Arachne, or a spider/human hybrid, capable of producing either sticky spider thread or smooth spider silk which is normally used for her partners. The normal setting for her lair is an abandoned warehouse covered in her webs to make a sort of cozy den with large hammocks everywhere for naps.

Kinks that would be present: Bondage of course, full body bondage, edging/denial or forced orgasm (Depending on partner preference), toys, oral, suspension bondage. I am open to any additions that someone would want to make, if you wanted to make it a forced situation or a consensual I am alright with either, though Rach is strictly a dom~.

Some rules about myself as well as expectations for partners
-Try for about two to three paragraphs of detail, I can go higher though I normally limit myself to three for the sake of a good back and forth.
-I am very active on the site and hope for at least a reply a day, if not a post, at least some OoC about your day or something, I like to make friends with my partners!
-Please be literate, my brain can glaze over some mistakes and grammar snafus but if it is consistent I will bring it up and probably drop the rp.
-Don't reply to the thread, pm me please. And when you do, don't just say "Hi, let's rp!" I would like a reference picture, preferably drawn over irl, and a little bit about what you want from the rp or maybe even a scene idea or request for a time period. This might be my character but I am pretty open with scenes, especially for anyone wanting to do horror.
-Smut will be favored over story, I normally go 20/80 or 30/70 on plot to smut, nothing against story, I still use it to give the smut meaning and context, but I did come to this site for smut, not detailed world building or writing a novel.

Rachnera's gallery (NSFW):
View: https://imgur.com/a/LC715YR

Last edited:
Gonna give this old thread a bump. Really wouldn't mind some suspension bondage play with a lovely petite woman~

Back
Top Bottom