Fx Male Cowgirl learns the ropes

RopedNGagged

Snare
I grew up on a small farm but i wanted a taste of the real west so i took a vacation to a real horse farm in the southwest. I was anxious to get on a horse and just ride off across the plains so i had the ranch foreman saddle me up a horse, i dressed in a light blue suede skirt with white fringe, a white blouse and matching blue suede vest and some brown cowboy boots and was ready to hit the trail. Or head out, whatever they do. But the foreman handed me this real western gun and holdter and told me i had to wesr it cause there were rattlesnakes out there. I told hom i know nothing about guns but he made me wear it.
So off i went. I rode so long i loved it so much when it started getting dark i realized i had mo idea where i was. I saw a cabin and rode over. There was. Fancy 4 wheel drive vehicle parked out back so rode up to it, hopped off my horse and looked in. It had all these black duffel bags in backso i figured somebody was here. I go up on the back door look in and see this man, pretty rough looking, sitting at the table with a pistol sitting by his hand and stacks of cash piled up.
I dont know whats going on but i dont want any oart if it do i start backing up and this gun stabs my back and this scary voice says
Hands up missy. Real slow.
I panic, i freeze and slowly raise my hands telling him im lost i just need to know which way is my ranch. He stabs the gun in my back, kicks the door open and orders me to start walking,
I get marched up to the table. His parter stands and grabs his gun then takes mine out of my holster saying
Get some rope. We gotta tie this snoop up good while we count the money
I try to tell him im not a snoop, im lost! He yells at me to shut up then tells his partner ive seen too much, then says
Tie her up. Gag her too. Bitch got a big mouth.
I am in shock as he shoves me towards a chair

Any evil cowboy out there wsnt to continue the story? =)

Back
Top Bottom