Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Q's Collection of Curious Kinks

The Infamous Q

Disembodied Voice
Well, I suppose I should start with the basics. Hi, I'm Q, and this is my first attempt at a request thread. I'll be updating it as I go. So, if it's a bit bare bones, I apologize.

I find it best to be straightforward so here we go.
My Do's: Con/Non-con/Dub-con, age gaps, bestiality, tentacles, monsters, slice of life, pretty much any setting, OCs in fandoms, and most forms of restraint and rough sex in general.
My Do Nots: Footplay, incest(out of boredom), water sports, diapers, scat, established characters in fandoms.

For now, I am only able to use PMs to role play and communicate, but I might look in to using Discord soon.

Fandoms I enjoy: Naruto, Pokémon, Digimon, Final Fantasy, Sword Art Online, Game of Thrones, more to come.

A better idea of my limits is here on my f-list. An important note: If your lady is wearing undergarments, it would really help to know what they are/look like at the start of the story. You can choose to describe them in your first post, or you can just include their description in the OOC thread before we begin. I have often found myself assuming the state of others' underwear and that is just awkward for everyone. IF I don't get a description, I reserve the right to assume your character is flying free.

Now, for pairings. The bold text are the roles I'd like to play.
Demon x Sacrifice/Priestess
Monster x Princess/Adventurer
Knight x Evil Witch
Space Pirate x Noble Lady
Mad Scientist x Experiment
Evil Wizard x Slave/Adventurer
Warlock x Demonic Patron
Vampire x Victim

Plots- Smut-driven

Monster x Princess: Minotaur: After a successful siege on the king's castle, a villainous mage has set his warriors to loot and pillage as they see fit. Among the many rooms looted, the Princess' bed chamber is of extra importance. A minotaur warrior stumbles onto the Princess as he loots the many jewels and trinkets stored in boxes on her vanity. Still high on the passion of battle, the beast chooses to put her to good use now that she has no power to stop him. The mage might be upset after, but he did say they could take what they wanted.

Monster x Princess: Tentacle Beast: The new moon brings out the lust driven beasts in the dark woods. That's what the old wives' tales say. Well, the King didn't put much stock in those old stories, and his daughter was to be sent to her betrothed within the fortnight. So, the stubborn King sent his daughter through the deep woods, along with some of his best guards to be safe. How was he supposed to know they tales were true? The guards put up little resistance against the mighty beast as it fought through them and absconded with the hapless Princess. The beast makes off for its lair, where it will use the beautiful Princess to slake its primal thirsts.

Monster x Adventurer: The Wrong Cave- An adventuring party sets up camp in a cave that they believe is empty. After they all settle down for the night, the first couple watches go as well as expected. Then, just as YC takes over their turn to stand guard, a beast attacks. The monster silences YC and brings them deeper into the cave, taken a hidden passage deeper into the cavern. There, the beast is free to make use of the hapless heroine.

Story-driven: WIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom