Fx M or F Small Cravings, Little Desires

FumeiYuusha

Planetoid
This is my side-stuff request thread, when I'm not looking to RP a grand story, but rather a shorter, more single-focused story.

First things first, my F-List can be found here: F-List

So the side-stories I'm looking to RP:

A Stray Fox (FxM)
You saw this same girl around town a few times already. She's kind of cute looking, but she's filthy and smelly. She's a homeless beggar. You might have even given her money a few times, or food on occasion. She always had a happy, sweet smile over her lips accepting anything she was given gratefully. One fateful day though, you see her in the alleyway as the wind blows her hat off, revealing a pair of big, fluffy animal ears. She quickly hides them with her hat again, unaware that you saw her secret.

Love Triangle (FxM)
You found the perfect girl. Living together with her, planning the wedding, everything is just perfect. Suddenly, your childhood friend, the love of your life that you thought will never meet again stands in front of your door, wanting to speak with you. This isn't going to end well.

Will You Invite Me In? (FxM)
One rainy night a girl rings the bell to your house, begging for help. She's wounded, she's panicking. She needs treatment. She begs you not to call the ambulance or the cops, she relies on you treating her, and you don't take long to realize she's what she is. A vampire. She's being hunted, only because of her nature, not because she ever did anything bad. What will you do?

Sisterly Love (FxM or FxF)
Your good for nothing sister just lost her job and got kicked out of her apartment. She won't be taken back by your parents, and she has nowhere else to go just to you. Living with you. She's super grateful that you took her in, and she would do anything...anything to show you her gratitude.

Stockholm Syndrome (FxM)
Being kidnapped. This would be mostly about the struggle of trying to escape from being held prisoner. She would implement everything at her disposal to escape, while he would need to do his best to keep her from succeeding, all the while slowly breaking her down and making her forget about wanting to leave. Be it with roughness or kindness...or both~

Deep Down, You Know You Want It (FxM or FxF)
Seduced by a demon within. You were out partying with friends, and close towards the end, your group decides to do a ritual, summoning a demon just for fun. Of course, it doesn't work, why would it? From that day on however, you feel a presence following you around. A corrupt presence that whispers things in your ears. To do things, bad, evil, naughty things that you wouldn't even imagine doing...but that voice sure makes it sound like fun~

Another World (FxM or FxF)
You fall asleep on your airplane home from a long trip. You wake up when the plane landed already, and everyone's gone. Even the pilots. Even the staff. The whole station you walk out to is completely deserted and ruined. When you walk out towards the town, you see that even as most things look the same, something is very off. Animals walk upright, looking much more humanoid, anthropomorphic, and humans are kept as their pets. This isn't your world.

The Caretaker (FxM or FxF)
You're assigned to be a sort of 'babysitter', or rather a caretaker for a young girl. She's well over the age to be babysit, but she's a problem child, and the parents refuse to deal with it anymore. Someone needs to teach her some manners, and hopefully you can accomplish this task. I'm looking forward to all the dominant people who like a challenge, and don't just want a sub who's willing to do anything right from the start~

A Generous Donation(FxM)
You're in need of some extra money, and looking through potential side-jobs, you stumble upon a strange request. A married couple unable to procreate have put out a request for a sperm donor. However, they want to meet the donor in person, to ensure that they are healthy, and their looks are good in case the child would take upon more features of the 'father' instead of the mother. But that's not all...both the wife and the husband insist that they want pregnancy to happen in the old-fashioned, natural way. They want you to have sex with the wife and knock her up. While the request might sound odd, and things are a bit fishy...the pay would be good, and the wife looks really hot too.

In MxF scenarios, I'm willing to play Male too for Females if they want me to, so don't be shy to send me a message if you're interested.

More to come, but for now these are my cravings~ PM me if any caught your interest, and you'd like to know more. <3

Last edited:
-- Bump --

Still looking for a Love Triangle RP. It's really difficult to find, cause cheating is a heavy subject, I know...just hope that someone is willing to give it a shot.

Foxy time, vampire girl, and caretaker got enough love that I'm satisfied, though I'm still open for more.

Being kidnapped : Oh boy, I guess this is something that's too dark for people to be willing to go for it. Well there was one taker at least, so I guess that should do.

The demon within so far feels like a failure...but I'm still open to giving it more tries.

Another World - no one even got in the very least interested in this. Guess not many furries around here.

Sisterly Love - way way way too many takers. I guess incest is definitely the most loved topic of all. Not complaining, got a few good stories started out, so thanks~ Currently not taking any more of these though, sorry.

Bump. Been a while so now all of them are reset and open for looksies. Not many RPs have been going on for me lately.

Bump
Mostly having an interest currently towards:
-Love Triangle
-Sisterly Love
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Caretaker

Feel free to send me a DM though if any of these or the others interest you. Thanks~ ^.^

Back
Top Bottom