Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The great life of the God of Death

lightJason

Super-Earth
In the heart of Egypt was a castle even larger for a king to live in for this castle was made for a god, but not just any god. This castle belong to the great god of death Anubis. Few had seen this place and those that have have become Anubis' servent or his snack if he find them unworthy to stay. Anubis was now sitting at his throne as two women at his side was fan him large leaves one was normal human the other was a fox shaped like a women. both was wearing nothignat all and both had nipple ring piercings on both nipples with a thin line tied to the rings to the throne's arm rest. He then pull both women by the line that was tied to there nipple rings to come closer to him. He first turned his to the female human. "Bring the orisoners now." the jackal growled out untieing the line from her nipple ring. He then turn to the fox woman and grin at her. "And you will clean me before she comes back." he said with a large grin as he removed the clothe that hid his balls. His cock was still in his sheath and was not erected yet.

She knelt before him, knowing full well the penalty to disobey a king.
"Yes my king..." She softly felt the tug on her nipples and she crouched, softly touching his testicles with her fingers, rubbing them and causing the tip of his shaft to poke out. Licking the little tip as it began to expose more, the sticky red musky smelling warm shaft steamed in the cool air and she eagerly wrapped her tongue around it, pulling it into her maw were she began to clean it, slowly moving down to clean his testicles and then his knot as it was exposed.

Anubis was pleased by his servent skills feeling his cock being sucked in her mouth as it grown out of it sheath. Anubis want to make this quick before the prisoners come in his throne room. He then push her head down as far as it could and let out a large load cum down her throut. He pull her off with a smile that cross his face as his was stiff as it could. "Good work you earned something for this." He said snapping his fingers. Suddenly she was chained down and a Jackal came from behind who cock was ready to mate with the fox woman. First it start to lick her pussy getting the taste of her in his mouth. Anubis saw the other woman that he had sent out to bring the prisoners. "Mummify the men" he said with out even looking. Then a bunch of men who had hawk heads came in and took away the men. Now Anubis turn his head to see what was left of the prisoners.

She gasped, her warmth was being licked and massaged by the thin jackal. She squirmed, arching her back as she opened her jaws parting, sticky cum oozing from each tooth. She squirmed, panting as her cunt was licked and teased. She bucked her hips up to meet the maw of the creature.

The two woman that stood before Anubis were bare, only clothed with loincloths and small little tassels on their breasts. The had their heads down, collars around their necks and their hands shackled together. They blinked, knowing better to look to the male sitting in the throne before them. The chains were yanked and they were soon forced to crouch before Anubis, hands on the floor, head bowed further.
"Your prisoners my lords..." the male with a Anubis mask wore spoke.

The Jackal had enough of teasing her split that was between the fox woman legs. The jackal mouted itself on the fox aiming to thrust his long cock into her cunt, but he miss his target and his was in her asshole. Either way the jackal still was humping her wanting to shot it seed into her.

Anubis licked his lips seeing the two women who may be his new servent if they pass his test. "You may leave and you may take the woman that I sent to bring this ladies. "Welcome to my kingdom ladies, I am Anubis the god of death" he said standing and pulling the two women up by there collar that there feet couldn't touch the ground. "Seeing that I could use now servent I'll give you two a chance to live." he then drop the two back on the ground. He held up a hour glass that had all the sand at the bottom that look like would take a ten minutes to for the sand to make it to the other side. "If I cum because of you two you will live with me as servent and the one who has the most cum in or on them will be turn into one of my fox servent in which will not be touched by the other men in my castle, but if you both fail to do this you will have the same fate as the men that I have order to be mummify." he said putting down hour glass and the sand start to fasll. "You have until the hour glass runs out." he said as he stood in front of them his cock still hard even after the cleaning.

Both woman attacked his shaft as he flipped the hourglass over, they each licked and rubbed against the male's hard shaft. One, the one with the pale blond hair, engulfed his manhood into her mouth and almost all the way down her throat. She closed her eyes and bobbed her head against his shaft as the black haired female tucked her and began rubbing and licking at his testicles. They continued roughly, sucking hard on his manhood, egging him closer to his arousal.

The small fox woman gasped as she was roughly entered and moaned, arching her back, wrapping her legs around the jackals waist, giving him a better angle to pump himself deep into her asshole, pushing against her harder.

Back
Top Bottom