Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Dark, Humiliation, NonCon, & Other Fun!

Chartown

Star
*Looking to roleplay exclusively with real life women*

Most scenes I play have darker plots, violence/humiliation/submission towards women. Feel free to send me a random idea if you like my kinks. I want to build an idea with you. Yes, you. Let your wonderful, twisted brain wander and explore with me.

Possible plots:

Breaking The Family
I recently saw someone post this and I was very interested, so I’m snagging their idea. I hope they aren’t offended and instead take it as a massive compliment.

I’m looking for someone to play a family for MC to dominate and corrupt. I want to black mail, coerce, seduce, and sometimes outright force sisters to fuck each other. I want to make mother and daughter participate in a threesome, maybe make a video of the family’s first shared gangbang, etc

I want this to be DARK. Maybe one of the family members is secretly some kind of slutty masochist who gets off on this, but I don’t want that to be the norm. I want to BREAK these characters’ minds, force forbidden pleasure upon them, and rebuild the shattered remains according to my will. I want to face resistance, not just reluctance. I want them horrified and disgusted with themselves to the point where eventually the only thing that makes sense is surrender to the inevitability of my characters total control.

Against Your Wishes
This one is similar to the plot above, however this plot will be more single character writing with other characters sprinkled in as opposed to writing multiple characters throughout. I imagine that this plot will be more fear based. Your character is captured by my character. He rapes/tortures/trains/etc your character until she is compliant and complicit. If possible, I’ll want to integrate forced orientation play (with YC as a lesbian) or forced incest ( YC being forced with her younger sister). This would involve you playing multiple female characters.

Businesswoman
Your character is a high powered businesswoman. Either due to some sort of blackmail, a potion, or some other factor, your character must follow all of MC’s commands. There would be a struggle within yourself as YC tries to fight the orders given to her. This plot will definitely involve public humiliation.

I’ll add more plots as I go, but PM me if you’re interested.

Here's my list - F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom