Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F The survivor

garlic_sauce

Planetoid
Muse A is a girl who is in a flight because she have been planning on traveling to another country to have a different vacations and learn new languages and culture. But the peace don't last longer because it starts to rain so hard with thunders, she gets scared and things get worse when the pilots lose the control of the plane... Muse A wakes up between dead bodies, she's injured, but not that bad, so, she does her best effort and crawls, she realizes there's no one alive, the front part of the plane is burning on fire and she realizes she needs to leave the plane as soon as possible, but she, being the smart girl she is, decides to takes all the food and drinks of the plane fridge, also, the small box of medicines, she carries each of the stuffs out of the plane. Once it is done, she puts all of the stuffs into her backpack and and crawls, dragging the backpack with her, willing to do her best to survive. Now she's in a unknown island, in a country she never have been before. After crawling for hours, she finds and cabin that looks comfortable and it seems like nobody lives there, so, she uses her trick and unlock the door, she decides that will be her place till she finds out how to go back to he country, but she don't know she's so wrong thinking that nobody lives in that cabin... She eats some sandwiches from her backpack and drink juice, then when she have a bit of energy, she does her best to clean the blood off her legs and her body. Once she does that, she falls asleep on the couch.

The next day, early at morning, Muse B arrives to his cabin with a bag of food he/she bought and finds out someone opened the door, so, he/she pulls out his knife and enters to his/her cabin, places the bag of food on the floor and finds out there's a beautiful and injured girl sleeping on his couch, but he/she don't trust the girl, so he/she slowly walks towards Muse A and gently taps on her shoulder, Muse A opens her eyes and screams scared when she sees Muse B holding that knife. Muse B then realizes the girl is not dangerous and saves the knife. Muse A slowly calms down and Muse B sits beside her and they talks and introduce to each other. Then Muse B takes care of Muse A, cleaning her wounds. After some weeks, Muse A can walk again and helps Muse B to cook and keep the cabin clean. With the time they become friends and have good times together, Muse B helps Muse A to learn the language from that country, shows her the stores and even the airport, after sharing good and bad moments together, they end up falling in love with each other. But will Muse A leave to her original country or will she stay there with Muse B?

Ok, I hope you like this new plot I brought from another place where I role play, I originally posted it there, non-sexual, but here indeed it can include sex. So, don't be shy and let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom