Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Sleepings smutty rps

First off I mainly rp via pm and tend to give fairly detailed replies that being said please no one liners/several sentence replies tend to kill the rp for me. I’m not looking for a novel. I usually post around 300 words minimum to 1,000 if I am really into the rp.

Also I like to keep things anatomically correct, nothing macro, micro or hyper, no death or gore.

I do like watersports but it doesn’t have to be included

I am also looking for bottoms as I prefer to play top however I have no problem playing a switch.

I have an f list in my bio but I will list a few kinks and limits

(Not all need to be included)

kinks
Anatomically correct
Anal
Oral
Public sex
Semi public sex (for example fooling around under a blanket at a crowded movie theater)
1st/3rd person
Incest
Vaginal
Clothed sex
Receiving rimjob (does not need to be included)
Watersports (does not need to be included)
non con
Beastiality

limits
Macro
Micro
Hyper
Scat
Gore
Vore

I’m also open to ideas and suggestions

now on to the plots

Plots

*****craving a dm*****

Im really craving a person who can in a sense play a dm for my character. This rp can be as smut filled as you like but I’d still like it to have some story. This can be fantasy or modern with lots of world building.

*craving choose your own adventure

I am really craving an rp where I get to choose my own adventure. This means that after certain posts (or possibly after each one of your posts) you give my character several options to choose from from that will affect the outcome of my character’s decisions. This does not mean I won’t give long detailed posts. So no worries there you won’t be doing all the work.

***three people rp***

The more the merrier - this would be a modern based rp only the details can be discussed once the two slots are filled so see what everyone’s interests, kinks, limits, gender for their character and perspective we play in. I would like to play a male and am open to play against males, females or possibly trans.

*****craving*****
Life on a farm- our characters could work on a farm and either be related or just friends. My character could find yours either masterbating or playing with animals. My character then decides to confront yours. How does yours take it does the thrill of getting caught by others excite them along with having to hide their relationship? Let’s find out.

——

Some non con fun- I have multiple ideas for this. Your character could take a subway train daily and gets groped and molested by my character eventually it gets to the point where my character fucks yours on the train for some public fun.

We could also do a blind date meet up at a deserted park at night. My character could abduct your or just simply drug her and fuck her behind some bushes.

breaking and entering cam model edition
Your character could be a cam model and my character could be obsessed with yours. Your character when on cam always acts during her shows. Meaning that she could pretend she is kidnapped or held hostage. Then one day when my character breaks into your characters house he could proceed to rape her on cam and everyone watching thinks it’s part of the act.

——

Physical therapist- I have an idea where my character has an accident and is in need of physical therapy. Your character could be the therapist and could help to heal my character. Let’s brainstorm some more on this one.

*****craving *****peeping Tom- my character could be spying on yours or yours could be spying on mine. When one day he/she is caught and is confronted by the person who was being peeped on. What happens next? Lest find out…

(If done with a brother x sister pairing we could include the risk of pregnancy so the use of condoms could be included though not necessary.)

siblings - our characters could be communicating through a dating app unaware that they are flirting with each other. One day the two decide to meet in a well known public restroom that has a gloryhole. One arrives before the other and after the two have sex and exit the stalls they realize who the other person they were communicating with was. The idea of what they just did excites them and they proceed to continue their escapades.
——

***craving***
private lessons
My character could be a professor and offers your character private lessons while trying to keep their relationship a secret

——

siblin - my character could be masterbating one night and your character could hear me. Peeking through my characters door you see mine. Do you offer assistance or watch?

——
*craving*

another idea could be an artist and his model. It could be nude drawing, nude photography, nude sculpting or all of the above. Either way my character could put an ad out looking for someone to do some nude modeling. Your character could answer the ad and come over to my characters home to do the modeling where a relationship forms.

——
*craving*

Another idea I would love to do is a doctor patient scenario. It could be a serious injury leaving my character heavily casted up to where he needs assistance. He could have an injury on her crotch and with broken arms needs your character to help apply the medicine. The two end up forming a secret relationship that they have to hide from the other staff at the hospital so your character does not lose her license. This is just a rough idea and am open to suggestions. I’d love to brainstorm some more ideas on this with you.

Comicon

our characters could go to an anime/comic convention and of course be cosplaying. My character would approach yours and begin to flirt with yours not realizing yours is a guy. The two hit it off and only back at the hotel room does he find out yours is a guy. How does he react. This will of course include cosplay sex.

—-

Greek gods reincarnated (not currently looking)

our characters would be high school students in a modern setting. Suddenly one day we are each gifted with the powers of a Greek god. How would this affect our daily life is up to your character. However it is your job to research their background some to decide what powers your character receives.

high school first time experience- 18 and up of course but our characters could share an experience. Maybe one sees the other showering in the locker room and can’t help themself. This would primarily be a mxm idea

We would be students and have a drunk encounter

Video chat dating

Basically we could be dating eachother through like Skype or something

Doctor x patient

One of our characters would be a doctor who could have an attraction to one of their patients and secretly hide their relationship from everyone

School Bully (not currently accepting)

Basically my character is a school bully and forces the other to be his slut this could include black mail

Model x artist/ photographer

One of our characters would be a nude model for the other character we could even have the artist do body painting

Rape

Another straight forward one where one of us is raped by the other

Farm hand secrecy (can include incest and animals)

Basically we would be farm hands who live on one of our characters farms and are lovers but try to hide our relationship from the parents who own the farm

Rockstar x fan

Pretty straight forward one of our characters is a rock star and a fan gets backstage passes

Roommates

Basically we are roommates and end up finding out that one is attracted to the other

If you have any suggestions feel free to share them

More to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom