Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorry.

7th-Derp

I... I don't know if this is really the right section to post this on. But I thought that I should have my account removed/deleted. I don't want to make this worse on myself and my ever rising depression, its not fair on anyone else needing to see me clawing for some form of interaction.

So if that's something that could be done, I think it'd benefit everyone.

I stalked you a bit and I understand that you are going through depression and it seems like you think everything you are saying a wrong. Just know there are people here root for your health and success. You don't need to share, but know that you will get through it.

Im only saying talking helps.
Not about the problem at first, just talking, being with people you know make you feel good.
Dont mention the bad for a day, but stay talking
It can be made better, but it may always linger
but as said, know you are not ever by yourself and others will help you

I hope you feel better, have some ice-cream; not as a bandaid, but the chill will help clear your head^^

I will agree and say that talking helps. Isolating yourself from a form of friendship because you feel like a burden is never a good thing. If you need help, please seek it. Though BMR is primarily a writing site and is not to be used for therapy, writing in and of itself can be therapeutic. Take your time and write yourself stories. Get lost in your own worlds. It has helped me so much to be here on BMR and to reach out to others when I am at my low points. You need to talk about things, my inbox remains open. I am not a therapist, but I can be a friend.

Big hugs for you.

Hey there. I have seen you around, and your statuses and such have been noticed. Though we are not therapists, there are people around here who have expressed they will listen, and you do not need to feel as if you are a burden to others because you are not feeling stellar at the moment. Dont feel like you have to stop writing and being a member just because you are depressed. It may actually help you and be therapeutic to write.

Still waiting to be contacted about removing my account to ensure I don't come back.

So much for "Good"man.

Ah, whatever, this doesn't matter clearly. I lived long enough. Piece out.

If 'not coming' back is of such great importance to you, then work on it. Make it happen yourself and then when you never come back that is an achievement that is all yours.

Thing is though, depression makes you want to isolate yourself, depression likes that and thrives on it. So maybe don't do that?

If you're worried that your posts are coming across as desperate attention seeking, well keep two things in mind...firstly being worried about that means you have a level of awareness, some folks don't. Secondly, yes they do, but there enough folks (as evidenced above) who get that it must fulfil some kind of function for you. We all have needs and that's alright. Working out they how's and why's is the difficult yet interesting part.

I don’t know you
You don’t know me

I have my own nasty struggles with depression

Perhaps the lack of previous interaction would be a boon
If you need someone to vent to
Someone who absolutely won’t judge
I’m around

I don’t give good advice but I am a good listener

Might be a silly question, but have you talked to a professional? I know it's not an easy thing to do, but it just might help. Remember, depression doesn't only hurt you, it also hurts those around you. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom