Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Soldiers (Roleplay)(NSFW)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
If you would like to join please use the link below to head over to character creation.
Space Soldiers (Character Creation)

1. Doctor Gardener - Head Scientist & Doctor - Off World
2. Shifter - Civilian - Off World
3. Draco - Civilian - Off World
4. Anchor - Special Forces - Off World
5. Chaos - Civilian(Deserter) - Off World
6. Paradox - Special Forces - Off World
7. Nightmare - Special Forces - Off World

1. Sarah Luswan - Soldier(Deserter) - Off World
2. Imos Bosch - Soldier - Off World
3. Ayala Cho - Scientist - Off World

1. Soldier - Special Forces - Off World

1. Igna Anknoun - Soldier - Off World
2. Igny Anknoun - Civilian - Off World
3. Shadow - Civilian - Off World

Civilian Quarters
00A - Igny Anknoun - F - Civilian
Soldier Barracks
000 - Imos Bosch - M - Soldier - Squad One Leader / Anchor - U - Special Forces - Squad Four / Paradox - FH - Special Forces - Squad Two
010 - Sarah Luswan - F - Soldier - Squad One

Civilian Quarters
00B - Draco - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
21B - Ayala Cho - FH - Scientist / Shifter - M - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
100 - Igna Anknoun - FH - Soldier - Squad Three Leader / Nightmare - U - Special Forces - Squad 5 Leader / ???

Civilian Quarters
00C - Chaos - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
200 - Soldier - UM - Special Forces - Squad Two Leader / ??? / ???

Civilian Quarters
00D - Doctor Gardener - M - Head Scientist & Doctor
Soldier Barracks
300 -

Civilian Quarters
00E -
Soldier Barracks
400 -

Colony Scout Ships

Humans only, if you have a human character that is a soldier your welcome to choose which squad you want your character to be on, please note that only two humans are allowed on each squad that way other species will have a chance to join your squad later in the story. Civilians, doctors, and scientists are also allowed to be on the ship as well, however only a limited number of them are allowed on the ship as each ship is not a very big ship. When you choose your squad please let me know in the chat forum.

Colony Scout Teams
1. Sarah Luswan - Human - Soldier(Deserter)
2. Imos Bosch - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader
Civilians, Scientists, and doctors(5 only)

1. Soldier - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader
2. Paradox - Human - Special Forces

1. Igna Anknoun - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader

1. Anchor - Human - Special Forces

1. Nightmare - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader

1. Igny Anknoun - Crazy in Love & Addiction
2. Igna Anknoun - Love me like you do & Follow the Leader
3. Sarah Luswan - Anthem of the Lonely & My Demons
4. Momo Asula - Faded & ???
5. Yuki Imata - Dance Monkey & You Should See Me In A Crown
6. Iris Asuka - Hide & Little Game
7. Nano Chaos - Warrior & Pretty Little Psycho
8. Papa Isagi - Heathens & Can't Be Erased
9. Mama Usua - Ghost & The Return
10. Imos Bosch - Man and Machine & Wake The White Wolf
11. Morika Asuko - I'd Love To Change The World & Chess of Sadness and Lonliness

1. Electric - The power to control different forms of electricity.

A. Start - Static
B. Electric - Locked
C. Lightning - Locked
D. Thunder - Locked

2. Psychic - The power to control different forms of psychic powers.

A. Start - Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.
B. Start - Remote Viewing - Gathering of information at a distance.
C. Telekinesis - Locked
D. Empathy - Locked
E. Aura Reading - Locked
F. Retrocognition - Locked
G. Psychometry - Locked
H. Energy Medicine - Locked
I. Astral Projection - Locked
J. Death Warning - Locked
K. Apporation - Locked
L. Psychic Surgery - Locked
M. Scrying - Locked
N. Levitation - Locked
O. Precognition - Locked
P. Bilocation - Locked

3. Dragon - The power of dragons to produce flame and to change form of the dragon.

A. Start - Dragons Breath
B. Dragonoid Form - Locked

4. Earth - The Power to control different forms of Earth.

A. Start - Sand
B. Ground - Locked
C. Rock - Locked
D. Crystal - Locked

5. Fire - The power to control different forms of Fire.

A. Start - Red Fire
B. Green Fire - Locked
C. Orange Fire - Locked
D. Pink Fire - Locked
E. Yellow Fire - Locked
F. Dark Red Fire - Locked
G. Blue Fire - Locked
H. Purple Fire - Locked
I. White Fire - Locked
J. Black Fire - Locked
K. Rainbow Fire

6. Water - The power to control the different forms of water.

A. Start - Water
B. Ice - Locked

7. Sound - The power to control the different forms of Sound.

A. Start -Sound

8. Dark - The power to control the different forms of Darkness.

A. Start - Shadow
B. Darkness - Locked

9. Metal - The power to control the different forms of Metals.

A. Start - Lithium
B. Magnesium - Locked
C. Aluminum - Locked
D. Titanium - Locked
E. Gallium - Locked
F. Zinc - Locked
G. Tin - Locked
H. Indium - Locked
I. Iron - Locked
J. Steel - Locked
K. Cadmium - Locked
L. Cobalt - Locked
M. Electrum - Locked
N. Nickel - Locked
O. Copper - Locked
P. Bismuth - Locked
Q. Silver - Locked
R. Lead - Locked
S. Mercury - Locked
T. Uranium - Locked
U. Gold - Locked
V. Tungsten - Locked
W. Plutonium - Locked
X. Platinum - Locked
Y. Iridium - Locked

10. Wind - The power to control the different forms of Wind.

A. Start - Wind

11. Light - The power to control the different forms of Light.

A. Start - Light

12. Poison - The power to control the different forms of Poison.

A. Start - Liquid Poison
B. Atropa Bella-Donna - Locked
C. Mycetozoa - Locked
D. Vermin - Locked
E. Virus - Locked
F. Acid - Locked
G. Caron Monoxide - Locked
H. Hydrochloric Acid - Locked
I. Liquid Nitrogen - Locked
J. Nitric Acid - Locked
K. Oxygen - Locked
L. Plutonium - Locked

13. Heat - The power to control the different forms of the Temperature.

A. Start - Emotional Temperature(ask in chat for more info)
B. Heat - Locked
C. Cold - Locked

14. Nature - The power to control the different forms of Nature.

A. Start - Grass(Control over small plants and grass)
B. Animal Communication - Locked
C. Nature Sense - Locked
D. Nature Sight - Locked
E. Nature Emotion - Locked
F. Nature - Locked

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Shifter glances down as if to think and then glances back up at her as he notices her starting to strip in front of him as his red rocket slowly started to reveal itself, he turns his head away as he says, "W-well... I probably should mention... That my animal side is sometimes..." He seemed a bit nervous about telling her what he was about to say and seemed like he was nervous about how she would react as well as he says quietly, but hearable, "Perverted..." He then lowers his head while still looking away while she strips as he also heard her say she has an extra ananomy as he says, "I'm fine with that... Some of my family members are like you..." He was still nervous about her reaction and what she would say about him telling her that his animal side is perverted, in other words what he was saying was that there is a chance his animal side may try to breed her.

Cerebrate

Star
"Well, if you're acting on instinct there's not much that can be done about it right? no point worrying... actually... hypothetical question, does your entire anatomy change when you shift?"
she had needs, a brain and the internet, and she'd had some... non-vanilla fantasies about sex too of course, but if there was a sapient being with all the perks of the beasts available, sometimes science was about opportunity and she may be willing to take this particular one by the horns.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
He looks towards Ayala when she says that if he was acting on instinct that there was nothing that could be done about it, as he was surprised by her response and that she didn't get mad or even try to say he can't sleep with her. Then noticing her once again his rocket starts to reveal itself even more as he started to try to look elsewhere as he hears her question he then glances over towards her, tilts his head in confusion, and asks, "What do you mean by does my anatomy change?" He wasn't sure what she meant as he wasn't completely versed in science or biology, so the question was a bit confusing for him. As he waits for her answer he forgets that his red rocket was showing as it was now half way out of its shaft.

Cerebrate

Star
by now she herself was in the nude and clearly not at all bothered by that.kneeling down to the confised fox and petting his head. "it basically means, does this" one of her hands trails down to his exposed cock, "turn into for example a horse wang were you to shift to one? because let me tell you there are possibilities there." she continued petting and "petting" him as she spoke. "I imagine you're fairly pent up on top of all else you've been through, and i've always been friends with benefits if they were receptive so, how about it for you?"

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
When she knelt down and started to pet him he seemed to suddenly put his guard up for a second as if he wasn't expecting it, then when he realized she was only petting him he relaxed a bit, however when her hand reached his penis it was now fully revealed as he started to blush even though it couldn't be seen from under his fur, after hearing her question he then says, "Yes, my entre body changes to match that of the animal I transform into... If anything I'm more animal than Human, I have the body of an animal that can transform into other animals, but with the mind of a human." As she continues to pet him and pet him down there as he hears what she says about friends with benefits as she asks how about him as he stands up as his hips slowly start to thrust into the air as he tries to resist and says, "If your offering, then I'm willing." His body was reacting both on animal instinct and from what Ayala was doing to his penis as he waits to see if she gets on all fours, if she does then he would mount her and start to thrust into her all on animal instincts, but if she doesn't then he would do his best not to do anything to her before his animal instincts take over.

Cerebrate

Star
"well, then, i imagine your wild side is just raring to play so." she kneels down on all fours showing off the curve of her hips and all her sexual organs, the "male anatomy" she referred to being a fully functional pair of cock and balls attaching where usual girls would have their clitoris, meaning she was probably less sensitive to vaginal sex. "doggy style would appear to be the "natural" position, and i hope you can go as wild as you look because it's gonna take a bit to get me going."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Shifter blushes when she she gets on all fours even though his blush was hidden within his fur, hearing what she had to say he then says, "Alright, but I'm sorry if I don't last long, some animal sexual activities are saddly short lived." He tried to make a joke, but he wasn't wrong some animals sexual activities don't really last as long as humans do, some are much shorter, while others could possibly last longer, but for dog like animals, their sexual activity doesn't really last long at all. Shifters animal instincts suddenly take over as he mounts Ayala as he starts to thrust and misses a few times before entering into her vagina and starting to thrust fast into Ayala, as if animals have their own speed when breeding. He continues to thrust deeper into her as he pushes his long pen like penis deep into her, as if trying to push it in as deep as he could get it, as he thrusts into her his penis then starts to swell until its width was about the size of a quarter or half dollar.

Cerebrate

Star
The frantic pace set by the canine was shaking her body just right it seemed as she began moaning out in pleasure, meeting his movememnts as best as she could and reaches up to stroke his fur. "Oh yes, this was in fact a great idea, hah, and it's even better than i fantasized. the speedy thrusts, the near desperate pace, hah, i know dogs shoot quick but can you try to hold on a bit for me?" the way he pushed clearly got her going but if he tied them too soon it'd probably leave her pent up and she wasn't sure how he felt about taking it.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Shifter didn't seem to respond to anything Ayala was saying as if he was no longer Shifter, but instead an actual animal as he continues to thrust into Ayala reaching as deep as he could into her, a few moments of thrusting later his knot starts to swell up within her vaginal walls as it expands to the size of a baseball as it locks the two together. Shifter's animal side continues to thrust into her a few more time as if making sure he is locked inside her, and then stops thrusting as he rest on top of her with his penis stuck inside her because of his knot and starts to cum deep inside of her. Shifters animal side then moves off from on top of her and turns around as both their butts were now facing each other, while his dick was still stuck inside of her because of his knot. His knot acted like a plug to prevent his cum from seeping out of her, while keeping them together as he cums.

Cerebrate

Star
the feeling of the knot swelling inside her and her getting filled seems to be enough to take her over the edge as she cries out. One of her more shameful but to her also insanely hot fantasies had been fulfilled and she was honestly quite satisfied with the outcome. She settled herself down for now, enjoying the afterglow, once she was sure she had privacy in full. "Well... are you in a mood to talk or has your wild side taken over completely?" if he was responsive she'd actually be drawing a bit of a blank, what do you ask someone that has their cock stuck in you and is currently filling you with doggy sperm?

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Shifter doesn't respond as he continues to stand behind her with his dick inside her. He was an animal at the moment after a bit his knot started to swell down, until it was small enough for him to pull out. He then walks away from her a bit and starts licking his own dick as if to reduce the swelling, until it was completely retracted into his sheath. Shifter then glances over towards Ayala as his tail starts to wag as if he was happy he was able to breed with her, and that she was willing to allow him to do so. After a bit of time if Shifter had returned to his senses and if Ayala was still in the position of her being on all fours he would blush and asks, "W-what's going on? D-did we just...?" If she wan't still on all fours he would glance up at her and asks, "Sorry, I guess I blacked out... Did something happen?"

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala was still on all fours, the position not exactly lending itself to moving around much without causing discomfort, that and she had quite enjoyed the moment and the afterglow, resting her front on the floor as her filled backside was still raised up. She had BADLY needed to get fucked, the last few weeks having never lent themselves for release easily. "Oh we did, though i guess your wild side doesn't like to share the memories... he wasn't much for talking either... you really turned into something completely different when instincts took over. We may ahve to look up ways for you to keep your senses about you, or you may miss out on the fun completely." She said that, but in her current state she wasn't much for thinking of solutions to a problem she had no idea about in the first place... then her med scanner on her table beeped, and with a moan regretting having to get up she grabbed for it and took a look, then promplty froze.
"say... how much was your DNA altered when you gained these abilities? because my little personal doctor here informs me that it took."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
When Ayala confirms they did do it and says something about his wild side not sharing memories, he lowers his head as if he was afraid it was going to happen as he says in a quiet voice, "So its getting worse..." He then looks up towards Ayala when she asks how much of his DNA was altered and that her device said it took meaning she has become impregnated by him as his eyes widened and says, "My entire DNA... Though Gardener did tell me that it would still be possible, but he wasn't specific on what he meant. I no longer have Human DNA, if you were to take a DNA Test, it would only show up as Animal DNA of whatever animal I currently am." He then walks his way towards the living room and sits next to a holophone and says, "You should probably tell Gardener... He may be able to give us more insight on this, but I will leave it up to you, if we tell him or not." Shifter wasn't entirely sure how to react to this, as he had never had the chance to experience anything like this. Well aside from the sex part, he has had sex with the sisters from the Experimented Program, but never had to deal with them getting pregnant from him.

Cerebrate

Star
"well... he is a doctor of medicine and keeps to confidentiality, right?" she didn't really WANT to tell anyone that she screwed an animal, even when outside screwing he was not exactly an animal by any definition of the word. however the possibilities, for good bad and horrible things to happen were far to great to NOT inform the one person that may know more... add the fact that Shifter's condition was clearly bothering him and it was high time some big brains got together and looked for a way to help him. With a sigh she activates her communicator, which would indicate if the doctor was still receiving calls or not, if he was she would try calling him, if not she'd record: "Doctor Gardener, Ayala Cho here, as you know i took in Shifter... and well... i urgently need to speak to you about a few questions that did come up. it has to be in close confidence so... please could you come over? if you only listen to this at three in the morning, please still come over as soon as possible, wake us up if we're not already."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
(I'll be taking the record message as what her concern is for the call if he picks up.)

Shifter looks up towards Ayala as she asks if he keeps to the code of confidentiality as he says, "He's both a scientist and a doctor, but yes he keeps to the code of confidentiality, after all he is a doctor." As she checks her communicator to see if he was still receiving call it showed that he was indeed still receiving calls as Shifter then says, "I wouldn't be surprised if he was still receiving calls, as a Doctor and a Scientist, he would need to receive calls at any time of day and night, in case an emergency rises on both medical and scientific end." The moment she tried to call him a Hologram of himself appears before her as he looks at her and says, "Ayala... Is there something I can help you with?" Hearing her request to speak with him he thinks for a moment as he seems to glance around and then smiles softly and says, "Alright, I will be on my way shortly." He then hangs up as the hologram fades away and Shifter then says, "Now we just have to wait." About a couple hours later a knock could be heard coming from the door as Gardener was waiting outside to be let in.

Cerebrate

Star
The door opened quickly, showing Ayala, back in her combination suit and looking just a bit frazzled. "thank you so much for coming doctor, a number of questions have come up between shifter and myself now, and my expertise on robotics means precious little on matters of biology... or genetic alteration." She leads him inside, beckoning him to take a seat while she activates the privacy systems of her home, implemented across the dwellings of all science officers to be truly out of sight and earshot of any possible spies.
That done she turns back to him. "Now doctor, i must beg for everything i'm about to say to be treated with confidentiality. Shifter and I... we've had intercourse. and there are a few things i noticed about it, for one, it seems an animalistic side takes over completely when he does, no talking no thinking, just the mating as the animal does. from what he had to say about it it has happened before and is getting worse. something that should be looked into by the one man that knows more about his condition than any other. but that is only half of my worries, the other half is... that against all odds, it took, my medical scanner has confirmed me to be pregnant... and i honestly have no idea what that means for the little one."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener walks into the room as he listens to her concerns and what she has to say about Shifters condition and that she is pregnant. As he sits down he then glances over towards her when she mentions Shifters animal side as he then says, "Do you not remember what I said about Shifters drawback? That animal side is his Drawback... The more he uses his powers, the worse it will become, and more animal like he will become as well. The animal side will take over at random, possibly during certain triggers. The more he uses his power, the more he will lose himself and become more animal like. Also there is no cure... There hasn't been one since the Experiment Project twelve years ago... The only time there was a cure, was when they had the choice of returning to society after their life was saved. If they had chosen to return to society, the power and the material used to save their life would have been removed right then and there, but those who chose to stay with us and become known as The Experimented, chose to accept their new life and family, giving them new powers and drawbacks to go with it. After a certain amount of time the material melded with their bodies causing their powers and drawbacks to become permanent." He then looks towards her as he says, "So to answer your concerns about the animal side, of course its happened before and of course its getting worse, because its apart of him, and the more he uses his power, the more he will become an animal. Though it won't happen right away, it has been twelve years since he's been doing this, so it will take a lot longer for the drawback to take fully control, think of it as a very slow progression." He then looks towards her once more when she says she is pregnant and then smiles as he says, "Congratulations on your pregnancy, and as for what it means, it most likely your child will not be fully human, more like he or she will become half human half animal, possibly three version of animals. Shifter is a Mutation Type during the Experimented Project, within the Mutation Types, there were three versions of them, so if you choose to have the baby and keep it, the baby will become one of three types either half human half Kemonomimi which looks more human like with animal like features such as a tail, ears, eyes, fangs, claws, wings, etcetera. They could also become half human half Feral which is practically what Shifter is a human mind within an animal body, along with human and animal DNA mixed together. Finally they could also become half human half Anthro Furry which is more like a humanoid or anthropomorphic version of the animal he is born as, which would most likely be whatever animal Shifter was when he impregnated you, there is also a possibility the child will gain zero of Shifters powers, thus making the baby no more than a normal mortal hybrid being." Shifter was listening the entire time and some of what Gardener had said, Shifter already knew, such as the fact that his drawback was permanent and had no cure, otherwise if it did have a cure, he most likely wouldn't have it by now, not to mention all the other experimented would probably have been cured by now as well, but the only thing he didn't know was what Gardener had to say about the pregnancy, he knew it was possible for him to impregnate someone, but he didn't know what would happen or how it would affect the child.

Top Bottom