Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Soldiers (Roleplay)(NSFW)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
If you would like to join please use the link below to head over to character creation.
Space Soldiers (Character Creation)

1. Doctor Gardener - Head Scientist & Doctor - Off World
2. Shifter - Civilian - Off World
3. Draco - Civilian - Off World
4. Anchor - Special Forces - Off World
5. Chaos - Civilian(Deserter) - Off World
6. Paradox - Special Forces - Off World
7. Nightmare - Special Forces - Off World

1. Sarah Luswan - Soldier(Deserter) - Off World
2. Imos Bosch - Soldier - Off World
3. Ayala Cho - Scientist - Off World

1. Soldier - Special Forces - Off World

1. Igna Anknoun - Soldier - Off World
2. Igny Anknoun - Civilian - Off World
3. Shadow - Civilian - Off World

Civilian Quarters
00A - Igny Anknoun - F - Civilian
Soldier Barracks
000 - Imos Bosch - M - Soldier - Squad One Leader / Anchor - U - Special Forces - Squad Four / Paradox - FH - Special Forces - Squad Two
010 - Sarah Luswan - F - Soldier - Squad One

Civilian Quarters
00B - Draco - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
21B - Ayala Cho - FH - Scientist / Shifter - M - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
100 - Igna Anknoun - FH - Soldier - Squad Three Leader / Nightmare - U - Special Forces - Squad 5 Leader / ???

Civilian Quarters
00C - Chaos - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
200 - Soldier - UM - Special Forces - Squad Two Leader / ??? / ???

Civilian Quarters
00D - Doctor Gardener - M - Head Scientist & Doctor
Soldier Barracks
300 -

Civilian Quarters
00E -
Soldier Barracks
400 -

Colony Scout Ships

Humans only, if you have a human character that is a soldier your welcome to choose which squad you want your character to be on, please note that only two humans are allowed on each squad that way other species will have a chance to join your squad later in the story. Civilians, doctors, and scientists are also allowed to be on the ship as well, however only a limited number of them are allowed on the ship as each ship is not a very big ship. When you choose your squad please let me know in the chat forum.

Colony Scout Teams
1. Sarah Luswan - Human - Soldier(Deserter)
2. Imos Bosch - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader
Civilians, Scientists, and doctors(5 only)

1. Soldier - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader
2. Paradox - Human - Special Forces

1. Igna Anknoun - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader

1. Anchor - Human - Special Forces

1. Nightmare - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader

1. Igny Anknoun - Crazy in Love & Addiction
2. Igna Anknoun - Love me like you do & Follow the Leader
3. Sarah Luswan - Anthem of the Lonely & My Demons
4. Momo Asula - Faded & ???
5. Yuki Imata - Dance Monkey & You Should See Me In A Crown
6. Iris Asuka - Hide & Little Game
7. Nano Chaos - Warrior & Pretty Little Psycho
8. Papa Isagi - Heathens & Can't Be Erased
9. Mama Usua - Ghost & The Return
10. Imos Bosch - Man and Machine & Wake The White Wolf
11. Morika Asuko - I'd Love To Change The World & Chess of Sadness and Lonliness

1. Electric - The power to control different forms of electricity.

A. Start - Static
B. Electric - Locked
C. Lightning - Locked
D. Thunder - Locked

2. Psychic - The power to control different forms of psychic powers.

A. Start - Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.
B. Start - Remote Viewing - Gathering of information at a distance.
C. Telekinesis - Locked
D. Empathy - Locked
E. Aura Reading - Locked
F. Retrocognition - Locked
G. Psychometry - Locked
H. Energy Medicine - Locked
I. Astral Projection - Locked
J. Death Warning - Locked
K. Apporation - Locked
L. Psychic Surgery - Locked
M. Scrying - Locked
N. Levitation - Locked
O. Precognition - Locked
P. Bilocation - Locked

3. Dragon - The power of dragons to produce flame and to change form of the dragon.

A. Start - Dragons Breath
B. Dragonoid Form - Locked

4. Earth - The Power to control different forms of Earth.

A. Start - Sand
B. Ground - Locked
C. Rock - Locked
D. Crystal - Locked

5. Fire - The power to control different forms of Fire.

A. Start - Red Fire
B. Green Fire - Locked
C. Orange Fire - Locked
D. Pink Fire - Locked
E. Yellow Fire - Locked
F. Dark Red Fire - Locked
G. Blue Fire - Locked
H. Purple Fire - Locked
I. White Fire - Locked
J. Black Fire - Locked
K. Rainbow Fire

6. Water - The power to control the different forms of water.

A. Start - Water
B. Ice - Locked

7. Sound - The power to control the different forms of Sound.

A. Start -Sound

8. Dark - The power to control the different forms of Darkness.

A. Start - Shadow
B. Darkness - Locked

9. Metal - The power to control the different forms of Metals.

A. Start - Lithium
B. Magnesium - Locked
C. Aluminum - Locked
D. Titanium - Locked
E. Gallium - Locked
F. Zinc - Locked
G. Tin - Locked
H. Indium - Locked
I. Iron - Locked
J. Steel - Locked
K. Cadmium - Locked
L. Cobalt - Locked
M. Electrum - Locked
N. Nickel - Locked
O. Copper - Locked
P. Bismuth - Locked
Q. Silver - Locked
R. Lead - Locked
S. Mercury - Locked
T. Uranium - Locked
U. Gold - Locked
V. Tungsten - Locked
W. Plutonium - Locked
X. Platinum - Locked
Y. Iridium - Locked

10. Wind - The power to control the different forms of Wind.

A. Start - Wind

11. Light - The power to control the different forms of Light.

A. Start - Light

12. Poison - The power to control the different forms of Poison.

A. Start - Liquid Poison
B. Atropa Bella-Donna - Locked
C. Mycetozoa - Locked
D. Vermin - Locked
E. Virus - Locked
F. Acid - Locked
G. Caron Monoxide - Locked
H. Hydrochloric Acid - Locked
I. Liquid Nitrogen - Locked
J. Nitric Acid - Locked
K. Oxygen - Locked
L. Plutonium - Locked

13. Heat - The power to control the different forms of the Temperature.

A. Start - Emotional Temperature(ask in chat for more info)
B. Heat - Locked
C. Cold - Locked

14. Nature - The power to control the different forms of Nature.

A. Start - Grass(Control over small plants and grass)
B. Animal Communication - Locked
C. Nature Sense - Locked
D. Nature Sight - Locked
E. Nature Emotion - Locked
F. Nature - Locked

Last edited:

Cerebrate

Star
(s'fine)

Imos had all but snapped out of his excitement over the improved exo rig when he saw Sarah run off, seemingly in a hurry.
"wonder what that all was about... Hey, let's call the simulation quits here Ayala, we're gonna have to figure out to really work this into a fieldable suit anyways, right?"
With that, and the room returning to blank, he too leaves, unstrapping from the system.
"it runs smoothly like i wouldn't have guessed too, the autocalibrator needed barely five minutes to adjust it."
As he gets gets out of the building he catches wind of the conversation between gardener, ducking out of sight he keeps listening in.
he doesn't fully understand of course, but from the sound of it Sarah was either once in a supersoldier program, or much more directly involved in being a robot, Ayala had told him about the synth project, maybe he was further along in it than he thought?

Ayala nods to Imos' request, as well as Soldier's comment.
"The special forces armor was actually loosely the inspiration, but my rigs are designed to be a mass produced lesser model, in a way, their modular nature and approachability are designed to lessen the gap between the elite and the rifleman, so to speak, the rig itself is also planned for a much wider array of applications besides just power armor, including civilian use for rescue units, especially in places were shuttles or cars are not a good idea. as well as working out the math for more sizable walkers, but that latter part is years down the line at best."
With that said she checks the Rigging over, then has to do a double take. "what in the name of the stars... these rigs were made of modern carbosteel, how is it rusting? and only where it had direct contact with Sarah... come to think of it how dies she have history with doctor Gardener?... gah, this is going to bug me until i ask him and i hope it's one of those things that aren't really a secret so he can actually answer... and will."

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah glances up towards Gardener and then smiles as she says, "Alright, I'm going to head back to my room now, before things get worse." Gardener nods and says, "Alright, remember if you need help with anything just contact me." Sarah nods as she turns around and heads off towards the Central Wing Barracks to try and get to her room quickly as she arrives at her room she quickly closes the door behind her and sighs in relief as she takes her clothes off and looks at them noticing that they had already started to decay as she says, "I hope the next pair will be stronger." She then walks over towards the trash can and tosses them in, although her trash can was more like a mini disintegrator bin as her clothing just vaporized the moment they entered into the bin she then walks over towards her bathroom and says, "Might as well take a shower to wash off all this sweat."

Gardener then turns around and head back towards the door of the building as he walks around the corner and notices Imos as Gardener acts like Imos just left the building as he says, "You done already? Well try to take it easy and relax." He then walks into the building as he sees Ayala and asks, "Everything doing alright?" He then notices Soldier and says, "Alabama why don't you go ahead and take a break." Soldier glances over towards Gardener and then thinks for a moment, and says, "Might as well... I think I'm going to go and look around the city." He then leaves the building and heads out into the city to explore as Gardener then glances over towards Ayala and asks, "What's wrong, something wrong with your equipment?"

Cerebrate

Star
Imos simply gave a nod, trying his level best to not let on that he'd overheard their conversation, he'd compare notes with Ayala on the matter later, until then he decided to go with the doctor's advice and changed into more casual gear, deciding to hit the town and look how the rest of the crew were settling in, this ship was their micro nation after all.

Ayala started when Dr Gardener returned, but thankfully the little distraction the Soldier provided allowed her to gather her thoughts.
"Doctor, i realize that what i'm about to ask may be either personal, classified or both... but is Sarah a volunteer to your project? or even a prototype? because the only somewhat reasonable explanation i can find for the state of her rigging, is that she sweats acid... or another chemical that causes immense decay on non-living things."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener glances towards Ayala as he says in question, "Prototype? You make her sound like she is some kind of robot or something." He then thinks for a moment and then says, "How about we talk about this in the lab, someplace where civilian ears cannot hear." He then heads out of the building and starts making his way back towards the lab as he then says, "I'll answer what I can, since you will be working on some of the projects that will eventually be close to what happened in the past, or at least the cause." As they arrive at the lab he then sits down and as soon as Ayala enters into the lab he then locks the door behind her as if to make sure they aren't disturbed and to make sure no-one is going to be listening in on their conversation. Gardener then walks over towards a coffee pot and asks, "Would you like some?"

Sarah walks into the bathroom and starts the shower up as she then goes to grab a change of clothing while the shower warms up, afterwards she put the clothing to the side and steps into the shower when it was the right temperature and starts washing herself. Soldier looks around the city as a robot rolls up to him and asks, "Would you like to make a purchase of a drink or perhaps some food?" Solder looks at the robot and says, "No thanks, but thanks for asking." The robot then says, "Alright, if you need to make a purchase then just search for one of us." The robot then rolls off to find another customer as Soldier continues to explore the city. Back in Igny's room an email comes in as she checks it, she notices that the dance contest would be held in a week and that sign ups for new participants would be held tomorrow as she glances over towards her sister and says, "Hey Igna looks like the dance contest is being held in a week and contestant sign ups will be held tomorrow, you gonna join?" Igna thinks for a moment and says, "Maybe, I'll have to think up a song and dance routine to decide if I want to join or not." The same email was also sent to everyone else on the ship as well for anyone else who would be interested in joining, including the soldiers as well.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala followed him quietly, berating herself for not remembering the simulators were a very public location, as they arrive and she takes a seat she maintains her full attention on the doctor.
"Thank you for the offer but i do not drink coffee, for medical reasons, I am sorry for blurting it out in the open like that, i completely forgot both discretion and manners, i swear i am not normally like that. but her... condition... is it related to the elementalist project you are finalizing or the advanced synth project you're putting together?"

Imos meanwhile had checked his tablet and considered signing up, he was actually a reasonably good dancer, but he was absolute garbage at composing routines... maybe someone was looking for a partner, he'd look that up later. for now he decided to check if there was anything to do at the scout authority.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener listens to her questions and apologizes about before as he then sits down as he drinks his cup and then says, "It's alright, but no her condition isn't really related at all, it is a bit similar, but not related. Let's see..." He thinks for a moment as if trying to find the best way to describe what is wrong with Sarah as he then says, "Well since you will be working on a lot of things with me here in the lab, you might as well know all of what you will be seeing or dealing with over our time through space. This mostly correlates to not only Sarah, but all of the Special Forces Soldiers." He takes another sip of his coffee as then takes a breath and says, "It was about twelve years ago, Sarah and the other Special Forces Soldiers were experiments. They were all child experiments, though don't get the wrong idea we were also saving these children. All of them were children who were nearly killed by their own families because their parents no longer wanted them, however to save them we used them as experiments to save their life. We used all kind of different kinds of things to save them, each of them given a different type depending on how the experiment affected them. There were three types: Infected Type, Virus Type, and Mutation Type." He takes a few more drinks of his coffee as he leans back into his chair thinking back on the past during those times as he says, "After saving their life we practically took them in as not only experiment, but also as family members, considering they know their parents no longer needed them or wanted them, they decided we were their new family, including the other experimented children, while also knowing that they would be used as Super Soldiers by the Military, after all our facility was a Military Laboratory used to create Super Soldiers and Advanced Weaponry." He then takes a breath and says, "Each of the experiments were injected with a different type of material to help heal and help them survive, some of the materials don't always work, it was almost like their bodies only reacted to a certain type of material to help them survive, and strangely enough they gave them a form of special ability or power, though these powers or abilities come with their own drawbacks, some of these drawbacks aren't too bad, others are dangerous, and some are just plain weird, I guess it all depends on how the material used to save them reacted to their body to give them these... gifts if you will, or curse however you look at it." He then takes a sip of his coffee then walks over towards a machine designed to make clothing as he starts working on some clothing specially designed for suppressing something.

Sarah eventually steps out of the shower as she puts on her new clothing and walks over to her living room and sits down as she looks over towards her desk noticing the vid screen flashing a small light as she gets up and walks over towards it, noticing an email for the dance contest was going on as she then thinks for a moment and says, "Hm... I think I will try it, but hopefully Gardener gets my new clothes in soon." Soldier notices the email in his visor within his helmet as he thinks for a moment and says, "Maybe I'll join... Who know the others might join as well, and who knows but we might actually see some old family members, if they managed to get onto the ship." Igny glances over towards her sister and then says, "Why don't you stay the night with me for the night?" Igna thinks for a moment and then says, "Nah, I think I will spend my time in my own room this time, but I'll do it next time, for not I want to be able to concentrate on a song and dance if I join." Igny grins and says, "Fine, Fine!" Igna then gets up as she gives her sister one more hug and kisses her once more as she then says, "Alright I think I'll head out now, love you sis." Igny hugs and kisses her back as she says, "Love you too!" Igna then leaves her sisters room and heads towards the East Wing Barracks where her room was located at.

Gardener then turns the machine on as it starts up and he then looks towards Ayala and continues, "Sarah was seventeen when we found her, she wasn't the first experiment, but she most certainly wasn't the last either, in fact she was actually the fourth experiments... She was saved by injecting Decay into her, the decay acted like a Virus within her healing her and saving her life, once she was awake and told what happened, we gave her a choice of going back to society and try to live her life normally or she can stay with us, knowing that she would be both an experiment and a Military Super Soldier, she chose to stay with us. If she chose to return to society we would have removed the Decay within her and thus turning her back to human, but that was her only chance to do so if she ever wanted to return to being normal. As once they made the choice of staying with us, over time the material used to save their life would have melded with their body and become permanently apart of them, thus they would have to deal with whatever power or ability they got from the experiment and whatever drawback came with it. The decay gave Sarah the ability of Decay, her ability has two forms: A barrier that surrounds her within a certain radius that can increase over time and anything that enters within the barrier starts to slowly decay, it stops decaying the moment it leaves the barrier and anything that touches her skin will start to decay and won't stop until there is nothing left. Though you noticed that your suit was rusting or decaying, the only reason it isn't continuously decaying is because her clothing is specially designed to suppress her ability to keep their effects under control, though it doesn't stop it completely, she still has to make sure she doesn't touch anyone and makes sure she doesn't remove her clothing outside of both her room or locations specially designed to suppress her ability." He then motions towards the machine that was currently making new clothing as he says, "That is what these clothing are for, they are upgraded material to suppress her ability to keep them in check, her code name back then was Virus Type 2 and you can probably guess what her draw back is, because of her ability she will no longer be able to touch anyone."

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala had never once taken her attention off of the doctor, first of all coming to realize just how much seniority he had on her, this man had tamed powers unimaginable before, and the purpose had been to heal children that would have otherwise fallen victim to abuse and abandonment. hearing the story of these supersoldiers, a family forged of mutual need, reminded her of the first wave orphans that had become vigilantes and social workers of some renown, simply because alone they could not have afforded air to breathe. this also meant that this patchwork family means everything to them, and they would take anyone leaving harshly.

On the mention of what precisely decay did, she got more ponderous, it was easily one of the more dangerous powers a person could have, especially in the era of precision engineering, moreover however it would explain a few things about Imos' new scout partner. "No wonder she seemed so withdrawn, she knows what will happen if she isn't..."
One part of her mind also immediately began of thinking up possibilities that may enable her a more normal life, a more powerful limiter to be worn as jewelry perhaps... it was at present the best she could come up with, mainly because she didn't have nearly enough data even with this description.
"Her Drawback in particular would also drive her away from this new family, for worrying they might die of old age simply by exposure, right?"

--

Imos meanwhile had given his idle thoughts about joining some more elaboration, he had picked out a few songs he could perform, the trouble now was to think up a way to put it on stage, being a dance competition the music itself was probably only secondary to most of the audience. "gah, dancing should be easy, move to the music and let the rhythm drive you... but that alone wouldn't help much..."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener nods to what she says about Sarah being withdrawn and then hears her question about Sarah being driven away from her new family out of fear of them dying of old age as he tilts his head and then says, "Old age? I fear you misunderstand what kind of decay power she has, this decay doesn't necessarily ages things, it eats and rots anything it comes into contact with until there is nothing left. Imagine flesh from a human, it would start acting like something is eating and rotting its flesh, slowly but quickly as it spreads across the body, until there is nothing left to decay. This form of decay is much worse than the type of decay that ages things. It would almost be like watching someone melt and turn into a puddle, but without the melting part and the puddle." Since we're on the subject I probably should mention the others as well, including the ones that were deserters and may or may not be on the ship, if they found a way on, possibly in hopes of starting a new life and starting over." He then thinks for a moment and says, "Let's see... Let's start with the first experiment, Nano Chaos, also known as Infected Type A, or now is known as Anchor. Nano was injected with Nano Bots, which gave her Inhuman Strength, and drawback is Emotionally Unstable, though working with Nano I've noticed that there are only certain triggers that causes Nano to become emotionally unstable, if they do, then Nano will start to freak out and go berserk which also seems to put their Inhuman Strength on max, Nano has only had one Berserk moment that was concerning which nearly destroyed the Science Lab and island it was on, luckily we were able to subdue Nano before that could happen." He then sighs and says, "It's hard to not say what gender some of them are, because the ones currently in the Special Forces program are normally known to hide their gender by wearing that armor to hide their appearance to others, not just soldier, but also civilians as well. The reason for this is because in the past, they were used for Assassinations, Infiltrations, Search and Destroy, Intelligence Gathering, if you can think of it, they probably have been through it. It wasn't until this recent project they currently are in when they were given the choice of freedom or to continue to work for their new employers. Most have decided to continue working, while others like Sarah chose their freedom."

Gardener then walks over towards the coffee pot and gets himself a refill as he then goes and sits back down as he then says, "The next one is the one you know as Soldier or as I normally call him as Alabama, he was known as Virus Type 1, he was saved by injecting pure energy into his body because he lacked the energy to continue on. However, putting pure energy into his body caused him to gain the power over Pure Energy and be able to use it as a weapon or defense. However the drawback was that he was constantly storing energy within causing him to become a walking bomb, if he never releases that energy within him, he would explode. Though I have created a weapon for him which uses the Pure Energy as a weapon and battery, allowing him to use the weapon as both power and ammo, this weapon I gave him suppresses the power within him and allows him to release the energy within him if it builds up to much." He then takes a sip of his coffee as he then looks up and says, "By the way if Sarah had stayed with the current employer she would have been known as Toxin, though she did stay with the employer for the training year, but decided to leave after that." He then thinks a bit on what others he should mention just in case as he then says, "Next is Shifter, also known as Mutation Type 0A... This one is actually a deserter, just like Sarah he stayed for the training year and also left, though I should mention that Mutations are a little different compared to the Virus and Infected Types... Mutations are practically how they sound Mutations, Shifter was once human, but is now something else... He is now an animal that can shape-shift into any animal he comes into contact with. His drawback is that the more he uses it the more he loses himself and becomes more like the animals he transforms into." He thinks for a moment as he then says, "Speaking of Mutation Type 0A, there is also Mutation Type A0 as well, also known as Shadow who was also a deserter... There are three types of Mutation Types, which are defined by their appearance, and the combination of numbers and letters, if they start with a numb and end with a letter, then they are known as Ferals as they have the appearance of animal forms, while those who start with a letter and end with a number are known as Anthro Furry's, which are anthropomorphic versions of their animal counterparts, and if they start with a number, have a letter in the middle, and a number at the end, they are known as Kemonomimi's with the appearance of a human, but with animal like features, such as ears, eyes, claws, tails, wings, ect. Shadow, like Shifter was once human as well, and had become a Fox Anthro Furry with the power of Invisibility and the drawback of her losing her past memories."

He takes a sip of his coffee as he thinks for a moment and then says, "The next one will be Draco, also known as Infected Type B, another Deserter she was injected with Ancient Dragon Blood, which gave her the ability Dragon Shape-shift, allowing her to transform parts of her body into dragon like body parts that act as armor, or transform herself into a full on dragon. Her drawback is Corruption, the more she shape-shifts the more corrupted she becomes, what this means is still unknown, as the word corruption could mean many different things, but we have noticed that her personality changes after each time she transforms." He then glances over towards the machine to see if it was finished yet, and noticed it wasn't finished, but was close to being finished as he then takes a sip of his coffee and then says, "Next is Chaos, also known as Virus Type 3, also another Deserter, she is similar to Soldier, the only difference is, is that her energy is Chaos Energy that is her power, and act similar to Soldier as well, but with a different side effect, instead of becoming a walking bomb like Soldier, she become more and more corrupted by the energy, this corruption we do know as it causes her to become more aggressive, dark, and filled with hatred... The more she uses her power the more she becomes more like a villain, or something dark and evil... The only thing that is keeping her sane and in control are her family members she has with us and the others." He then seemed to be thinking about something as if deciding on if he was close to the end but seemed to be hiding something else as he says, "Lastly..." This time he seemed to be holding something back when he said lastly as if there was another, but made it sound like there wasn't as he says, "There is Nightmare, also known as Mutation Type 0A0, and is still on the force, Nightmare is a Bunny Kemonomimi and unfortunately her ability is Fear... As you can guess she can no longer show herself to others without them seeing their worst nightmare, and fearing her, so the armor they wear suppresses that ability so and prevent others from seeing what Nightmare looks like." He then takes one more sip as he then says, "Those are all of the Soldiers both the current Special Forces and the deserters that I can think of at the moment, I'll have to search the roster to see if there were any others that may have been on the list for this trip, and to remind me if there are any others that are known as deserters." If I find them, I'll right out a report for you to look over so you can see what sort of powers and drawbacks they have so you will know what you will be dealing with.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala's head was nearly spinning from all the new information, the three mutation types were one thing, but it also meant there was an amnesiac anthropomorph fox that could go invisible on the ship, a feral looking one that was unfortunately on the road of losing his identity... hopefully he never touches a goldfish or that would probably be it. and finally a bunnygirl that would take you to nightmaretown on the express route.
"this new project you are working on is setting up to be different from that, right? the philosophy behind the gear i make is military for the backing and the funding, but what i really look for is ways to allow people a life as should be allowed to any human, and hear me out because i am NOT accusing you of anything please, these exo rigs will have a larger cousin, the MEC project, intentioned to bring a crippled veteran a new pair of legs and arms, but one other thing i built are highly responsive prosthetics, because the armor, the uniform, should never be the only choice they have. i am glad they were let go, even if the experiences, and their effects, will last them for life, it means they have a chance, but shifter, chaos, and possibly even draco are on the road to possibly losing themselves forever, maybe the science was not far enough back then but theirs is a fate i have nightmares about."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
"If your talking about the GBG Project, yes, it will be completely different from that time, as I won't be experimenting like I did back then, though they will be getting powers and abilities based on what they become, there should be no drawbacks like the Experimented. After all the GBG is mostly a group of super soldiers or heroes as that is my goal, that are nothing more than augmented, cyborg, and implanted humans. The only thing they would need to worry about is maintenance if anything goes wrong with their equipment." He then walks over towards a computer and pulls up a picture of an example of what one of the possible outcomes would be for the GBG as he says, "Here is a good example of what one of the GBG Category and types would appear to be."

He then glances over towards her and says, "Your welcome to work on your own projects to help those in need, whoever they may be. As this is why you are here to help those on this ship with whatever projects you come up with. As head scientist and doctor myself, my projects are a little bit of everything, I actually have multiple projects, some go towards the ship itself, others are for the civilians, and others are for the soldiers. While I also have to deal with Medical attentions to everyone on the ship. Remember every scientist and doctor on this ship has a project of their own. If you want to help those who are crippled, go for it, if you want to help the sick, go for it. As Head Scientist I have the authority to approve projects as long as they progress our future as we travel within this ship towards our destination. We practically have all the time in the world, before we reach our first possible home." He then takes a sip of his coffee and then looks at her says, "I will do what I can to help you out if you need it, but I am bound to my own projects to make sure our soldiers are prepared for the unknown and that our civilians are safe and protected."

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala nods. "of course doctor, i am just glad you have not taken offense, and in all honesty, your AI and android projects may mesh excellently with my MEC suit program." Saying that she herself stepped over to the computer. "the data gathered from my exo rigs has the main purpose of calibrating mechanical limbs, to scale they would then become a MEC unit, a giant on the battlefield. the current concept is basically a mechanized wheelchair simply because a human brain is the only thing that could handle the micromanagement of such a system. but it would also require limb replacement, if instead a suitable processing power, such as what androids would require to function, can be achieved, a lot of concerns could be laid to rest, the overhauled MEC unit could be a "suit" to the android's AI, or a fully realized entity itself."
She brought up the picture, first of her MEC, which was indeed looking the part of heavy infantry, standing twice as tall as a human and utilizing heavy weaponry as a handgun, then of the overhauled unit which lacked the harness partition for the pilot but instead was a fully independent robot, and finally of an even larger unit that would combine the former two, permanently linking to a pilot but able of acting independent.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener looks up towards Ayala as he tilts his head in confusion as he then says, "AI? Oh no, I won't be using any form of AI in any of my projects, at least not in any of my current projects, sure there will be androids within the GBG projects, but they won't be ran by AI's they will be ran by the human mind, specifically whichever patient comes in and chooses the Android Category, whichever codename they choose will determine which Android they will become and their minds will then be transferred into the Androids body." He then thinks for a moment and then says, "If any AI's would be used for any of my projects they would mostly be used in targeting, tracking, and other things to aid the one who is using the equipment that are attached to them. However no AI will be in control of anything, not even an Android body." He then looks at the picture of the MEC and says, "I see, so there will be one that will be able to piloted by a person and the other to be either piloted by either a person or an AI? Is that correct?" He then hears a beep as he walks over to the machine and pulls out the clothing he was making before and takes it over to a wall as he taps on the wall and a delivery system opens up as he places the clothing inside along with a note, then puts in the address for the delivery in, and closes the wall up as the delivery package is then sent through the ship towards Sarah's room. Gardener then walks back over towards Ayala and says, "It looks like it's getting late, why don't we head on out for the night and head over to our rooms." He then remembers something and says, "Oh and if you ever want a change in rooms, just let me know and where you want to move and I'll set it up for you. Also I will need to change things around for the soldiers as well... I should have it set up by tomorrow."

Sarah in her apartment suddenly gets an email for all participants for the contest as it was notifying the contestants that the first phase of the contest will be a solo act, and are allowed to use the Holo Dome to practice their dance routines and to set up any special effects they wish to use during their act, it also has a request for any songs they plan on play during their act and says they must perform two in order to qualify, while also stating that more rules for the contest will be found at the sign up receptions in front of the Holo Dome tomorrow. Sarah thinks for a moment as she says, "Looks like the sign ups start tomorrow, I should head over there tomorrow and sign up." She then notices another email as it says a delivery will be arriving soon and notices the delivery address came from the Labs as she gives a small smile as she says, "That must be my new clothing Gardener made for me." She then decides to go ahead and start thinking up a couple songs for her performance and some dance maneuvers to go with them, while she waits for her new clothing to arrive.

While Imos was wondering through the city, a oddly colored purple wolf could be seen walking around the city as if it was a pet of sorts, the Wolf then sits down as he glances around as if, oddly enough it was taking in the sites of the city. The wolf then glances over towards a direction as if he had saw something he had recognized, but then stands up and walks off in the opposite direction from what he was looking at as he moved on with his exploration of the city. If Imos were to look in the direction the wolf was staring at, he would barely catch a glimpse of something blue heading behind a building, and if he were to go and check it out, he wouldn't find anything except an empty alley that was also a dead end. Strangely enough the glimpse of blue almost resembled an animal of some kind that was walking on two legs. Suddenly a couple of guards came running up into the city area as one says, "Where did that girl go! Search the area, she has to be here somewhere." The other guard then says, "I can't believe a stowaway got onto the ship, I wonder how she got past the guards?" The other guard then says, "Don't know, but we need to find her fast and report her in." Then then split up to start searching for the girl they mentioned.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala took on an odd look when he denied using AI wouldn't encoding the mind as a "copy" of the human mind still make them an AI, her MEC chassis as the tech data had shown that the whole thing would basically replace everything except the human torso and head, the newer concept was basically a bulkier android as he had described and the third was a half automated battle walker that could either offer its pilot a large boost in firepower or independently do some tasks like guarding an area or charging a preset position.
"could you elaborate on the method of transfer doctor? i'm afraid i do not quite understand. known encoding methods would leave the original mind in its original body and create a copy of sorts, but that copy would in fact be an AI, wouldn't it?"
When the matter of housing came up she assured him quickly that she was quite satisfied as is. quietly wondering if he wanted to change subjects.
"Ah, i just remembered, what you shared with me about Sarah, i know it is somewhat private information but i feel imos should know, i also realize she herself should tell him if nothing else then at least "my touch is super corrosive and your arm could rot off if you try shaking my hand.""

Imos had barely gotten over the weird purple fox, making a note to keep his eyes open on the little guy, and maybe ask the one man that could shed light on things most unusual, the chief of the frankenstein coven of scientists... he was exaggerating of course but still. when he spotted that blue thing he knew he hadn't just seen things, and when he overheard the guards he knew something was up, now there really was only two ways he could have seen someone enter the alley and not leave, and he would have heard if she had climbed the walls. "You can turn invisible, huh? look, i'm not a snitch but i want to at least get an actual look, mainly so that i, as a future pathfinder don't have to doubt my eyes, or my mind."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener thinks for a moment on her question as he then says, "Normally yes, but the method I would be using would be taking the mind out of the body and putting it into a machine, leaving the main body an empty shell. I can't tell you how the process will work as its... Unfortunately classified, as my method is a bit different than making a copy of the mind." Obviously whatever method Gardener has in store for the Android Category is complicated, or that Gardener is hiding something that he deems classified enough not to reveal how the mind transfer works as he continues, "We will also be giving the patient a choice when they make this choice, if they are alright with them leaving their body behind and having either their body discarded or used for other medical or scientific uses." When she mentions that Imos should be told this he then thinks for a moment and then says, "I agree, especially if they will be working together... I will contact him tomorrow and have him stop by the lab for this discussion. Especially since I will be changing room arrangements for the soldiers." He then walks over to the lab door and turns towards Ayala and says, "Come, I'll walk you to your room."

As Imos calls out that what he saw could turn invisible a shimmer half way up the wall could be seen as the invisibility drops, but instead of a blue creature, a girl could be seen as she stares at the boy, her size was about four feet tall, but had the appearance of a fifteen year old girl as she tilts her head and asks, "How'd you guess that I can turn invisible? I'm curious, for all you know I could have climbed out of this alley and you would never have known." She says that last part as if she actually could have climbed the rest of the way out of the alley without making a sound. As she stares at Imos it was clear that she was studying him, as if she had some form of combat or military training of sorts. The guards from before could be heard leaving the area as they continued their search for the girl.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala nodded again, she understood the meaning of the world classified of course, and decided not to pry, or dwell on the singular disturbing possibility that it was actually related to the removal of the mind from the body by surgical means. Finally when the discussion was done and over with she got up and nodded to the doctor. she had come to trust him as a reasonable man, she had respected him professionally of course, no one in their right mind could deny his achievements, but at this point she really had come to see him as personally respectable as well.

"hehe, in all honesty, it was a half bluff, if i had talked to an empty alley no one would have heard me sounding silly anyways so i figured i may as well take the shot. speaking of shots, i can recognize a military style scrutinization when it happens to me, you been part of the force before?" he was making an effort to not be too specific yet, he had a few suspicions regarding a certain doctor and his new partner's conversation earlier but he didn't want to give the impression he had been let in on anything personal.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
After seeing her nod Gardener then says, "Alright, if I remember correctly you should be in the East Wing correct?" He then started to walk with her towards the East Wing of the ship's Civilian Quarters as he walks he decides to walk through the central Wing City in order to get to their destination a bit faster as he glances over towards from the corner of his eyes looking her up and down and then glances back towards the direction he was going. As they arrive at the Civilian Quarters of the Central Wing he then makes it way towards the East Wing as he asks, "So far have you been enjoying your time here on the ship? I know we have just took off and everything, but I'm just curious..." Gardener has never really been a casual talker or a people person, mainly because his work is practically all he does and rarely takes time to relax and visit with other people. Considering in the past his work was working with his new found family known as the Experimented who he mentioned before and if Ayala glances over towards Gardener she would be able to tell that he was a little nervous considering he doesn't really talk casually as a normal person often.

The girls eyes narrow down onto the boy before her as she says, "It depends on what kind of force you mean..." The girl seems to stay hanging onto the side of the wall instead of climbing down as she then says, "If you mean Military, you could say that, but not quiet..." She then glances toward the area behind Imos and notices Doctor Gardener and another scientist, as her eyes seem to widen a bit out of both surprise to see him and a bit of worry. However the moment Imos would have glanced back to see what she was looking at she then would have turned invisible and vanished from the alley without saying a word. If he didn't look back she would just look back down towards him and asks, "So what now?" Her guard was still up as if she was analyzing him and deciding what to do.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala noticed his apprehension, she'd had him pegged for a science hermit and apparently she had been quite correct in that assessment. "It has been quite pleasant so far, the colleagues don't get caught up in petty rivalries, the test candidates don't go out of their way to break what you give them and even on projects where the boundaries of possibility get pushed there is an undertone of care and camaraderie, i am honestly quite glad imos talked me into accepting the position." she smiles as she looks away from the quarters, at the "world" outside her door. "we are giving these people a new piece of the galaxy and who knows what wonders in it. i only now truly realize what I would have missed out on. Though, you have mentioned your suspicion about the members that left... if they really are on board, what would await them? we are not about to see the solar system again for a long time after all, and we're hardly just gonna freeze or eject anyone."

Imos was about to respond but then she got quiet, having recognized the voices of the two scientists Imos kept his eyes on her instead, though he was a bit interested in what gardener had to say. When she posed her question however he answered. "I am not going to say anything, my guess was that you are connected to doctor gardener, and that young woman with him is my childhood friend and the only organic being with a genuine heart of gold i know of, to reveal yourself to anyone or not is your decision, but even on the well regulated climate of the ship you shouldn't have to go homeless, i'm open to lend my ears if you think you'll need one."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
"That's good to hear your having a good time and getting along with the other scientists." Gardener says as he hears what she says about the people and how they are giving them a piece of the galaxy, then she starts to ask about the members who left the force as he thinks for a moment and then says, "Well if they are on this ship and they don't have a home, then I'll have to register them into the ship system, though I will most likely have to room them with a random person on the ship, depending on who it is. If its one of the ones with dangerous powers, then I would have to room them in special rooms, though if they don't have dangerous powers, then I would have to have them room with a civilian." He then thinks for a moment and then glances around noticing something and then glances over towards Ayala as he asks, "How do you feel about animals?"

She looked a bit surprised by what he said then suddenly started to laugh as she says, "Your strange one you know that... I'm not entirely homeless, this ship is my home and my playground." She smiles as she then says, "As to if I need to talk about anything, there won't be any need for that, as there wouldn't be anything for me to talk about, at least nothing that isn't classified." She thinks for a moment as she then says, "Well I guess I should probably get going, don't want the guards to find me, see ya!" She smiles once more as she suddenly vanished leaving him in the alley by himself.

Cerebrate

Star
She blinks in surprise, that question seemed a little bit random to her. "well, i never really had prolonged contact with one as a pet or anything, but i usually quite like them... except for dogs, the amount of excitement and needed attention would make them a poor match for a scientist... in my opinion."
Her eyes then go wide. "hold on a second, is this about shifter?"

Welp, can't anyone say he didn't try offering kindness she seemed to be doing fine, anyone that could laugh so freely was probably not unhappy. AS such he turned back around, keeping quiet for now while the two scientists talk. He'd go to his own dormitories after that was done.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
After Imos had left the alley and returned to his quarters the girl he had talk to before in the alley reappeared as she never really left and says to herself, "Well it seems like I'll have to make sure I'm more careful next time." She then vanished once more and fled the alley as she made her way to her base of operations to hide out there until thing settle down and she is able to continue living on the ship the way she wants. While also keeping an eye out for and on her siblings to make sure they are doing alright and not getting into trouble, especially the ones who are known as deserters.

Gardener listens to her opinion on animals as she then quickly turns it around and asks if it has anything to do with Shifter as he nods and says, "If your willing I would like Shifter to room with you, just remember he isn't completely an animal, even though he can transform into different animal forms, and no longer has his human body, he is still human, besides his drawback and the times he ends up becoming more like the animal he transforms into, either way he is still human." He then glances over towards a purple colored wolf that seemed to be just laying on the ground under a tree as he points him out and asks, "Well? What do you say? Will you take him in as both a roommate and a pretend pet?"

Cerebrate

Star
Imos would not spend much more time dwelling on the day, though it had been kind of eventful so far he was just really ready to sleep and not think. And so that's what he did, returning to his room and disappearing in his bunk.

Ayala gave it some thought, it was hardly unreasonable, all things considered. Someone that both knew shifter's situation and the wider ramifications of the experimented was really the best suited to offer him a home, Gardener himself probably lacked a good excuse to do it because of just how occupied he was with his work, not to mention the "deserters" may be uncomfortable with him being so closely involved with their other siblings. "well, as you said, he is still human so the decision might be up to him, i'd certainly be willing to take him in."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener then thinks after he hears her response and says, "Well if we ask him, he will most likely choose to room with you, cause his other option is solitary confinement if he chooses not to room with anyone. After all, he would be considered a stowaway." He then glances over towards Shifter as he walks up to him and says, "Shifter... Wake up..." Shifter opens his eyes as he glances around and then notices Gardener as he quickly gets up and backs up as he says, "D-doctor Gardener! I um..." Gardener then raises his hand up for him to stop as he then says, "Shifter... I know your a stowaway, and got onto the ship without the guards seeing you... So you have two options... I can either give you a room to stay in, unfortunately you will have to room with someone else, but you will have a place to stay, or if you refuse to stay with someone, then it will be solitary confinement." Shifter lowers his head as he asks, "Who will I be rooming with?" Gardener then motions towards Ayala as he says, "Ayala says she is willing to take you in, she is a scientist who works under my command here on the ship." Shifter then glances over towards Ayala and then towards Gardener as he then says, "She already knows..." He then glances back towards her once more then back to Gardener and says, "Well I prefer not to be put into Solitary Confinement..." Gardener then gives a soft smile as he says, "I know... So will you room with her? Do note you will be considered her pet, but officially you will be considered a resident of the ship." Shifter thinks for a moment as he then nods and says, "Yea... I guess I can room with her..." Gardener then pulls out a tablet and starts pushing buttons as he sets him up as Ayala's pet as he then glances over towards Shifter and then says, "It will probably be for until we arrive at the first planet, but you will have to pretend to act like an animal when you are out in public." Shifter nods as Gardener then glances over towards Ayala as he says, "Shifter is now in your hands and has been registered as your pet." He then glances down towards Shifter and says, "Alright, let's go see your new home." He then starts walking towards Ayala's home to continue walking her there. By the time they arrived Gardener stops outside her room and says, "Here we are..." He then slightly bows to her as Gardener then says, "Please take good care of him." He then straightens himself up as he then says, "If you need anything or don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask or call." Gardener then walks off toward the direction his home was located at, while Shifter glances up towards Ayala as he says, "Thank you for taking me in... I'll try not to cause you too much trouble."

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala smiled. it was incredibly helpful that he not only understood but could also still answer this had just gotten much easier than normal pet ownership.
"I doubt you will,i have had an actual dog when i was little, unless you suddenly regress to a puppy dog i don't foresee any problems. I hope you'll feel at home here soon." Her apartment was spartan, as one knew Martian dwellings to be, the only real decorations being a few holoscreens and pictures, as well as a very comfortable looking couch. "there are obviously a few things to ask, though, namely what your needs are, water is obvious and no problem but that aside, any foods you need specifically or i should avoid? where would you like to sleep and would putting a collar on you be an insult?"

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Shifter walks into Ayala's apartment as he glances around, sniffing around the room somewhat like a dog, but its more or less him registering the scents in the room, for if anything bad happens he would know, but to anyone else he would appear like a normal animal sniffing around. Hearing her say she actually had a dog before and says things would be fine, unless her regresses to a puppy he then makes a small laugh as he says, "I do have a puppy form, but I don't think my drawback works in the way of regression... It's more like I start acting like the animal I currently am, but there is a slight difference, for one I won't talk like I am now, I would talk like any normal animal." When she starts saying she has a few questions and asks if there were specific food he needs or shouldn't have, and asking if putting a collar would be an insult as he thinks for a moment and says, "Any food should be fine with me, as long as its not dog food. Technically if your not comfortable with me being a Wolf or dog, I could transform into something else. Also for collars, it wouldn't really be an insult, but the collar wouldn't last if I end up transforming into another animal." He then starts thinking on where he would like to sleep as he then says, "I don't know how you feel about it, but if its alright with you, I'd rather sleep in the same bed as you... It would help my animal side in case I start acting more like the animal I am, knowing that your near me the animal side would know your friendly." He was trying his best not to sound perverted, even though his animal side is more perverted than he is, but he wasn't sure if he should warn her about his animal side being a pervert itself or not.

Cerebrate

Star
"hmm, so you maintain your full mental capacities, but will occasionally act on the adopted instincts... fascinating. ahem anyways, dogfood is out, duly noted and collars while not a problem will not hold... hmm, is there any other thing i could do to "officialize" your status, last thing we need is every guard trying to catch the "stray that snuck aboard." She had by now been shedding the spacesuit, seemingly none too concerned about modesty in her own home, not that shifter would judge her state of dress. "hmm, in my bed with me so that if you shift your new form identifies me as friendly, makes sense to me... just one thing i want to get out before you make your final call though, i am a woman in most ways... but i do have an extra bit of anatomy, if you're cool with that you can curl up next to me whenever you like."

Top Bottom