Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Soldiers (Roleplay)(NSFW)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
If you would like to join please use the link below to head over to character creation.
Space Soldiers (Character Creation)

Earth Colony
1. Doctor Gardener - Head Scientist & Doctor - Off World

Mars Colony
1. Sarah Luswan - Soldier - Off World
2. Imos Bosch - Soldier - Off World
3. Ayala Cho - Scientist - Off World

Saturn Colony
1. Soldier - Soldier - Off World

Neptune Colony
1. Igna Anknoun - Soldier - Off World
2. Igny Anknoun - Civilian - Off World

Earth Colony Ship Quarters
Central Wing
Civilian Quarters
00A - Igny Anknoun - Civilian
Soldier Barracks
000 - Imos Bosch - Soldier - Squad One Leader
010 - Sarah Luswan - Soldier - Squad One

East Wing
Civilian Quarters
00B -
21B - Ayala Cho - Scientist
Soldier Barracks
100 - Igna Anknoun - Soldier - Squad Three Leader

West Wing
Civilian Quarters
00C -
Soldier Barracks
200 - Soldier - Soldier - Squad Two Leader

North Wing
Civilian Quarters
00D - Doctor Gardener - Head Scientist & Doctor
Soldier Barracks
300 -

South Wing
Civilian Quarters
00E -
Soldier Barracks
400 -

Earth Colony Ship Locations
Quarters
Bridge
De-Briefing Room
Halls
Hanger
Colony Cities of the East, West, North, South, and Central Wings
War Room
Science & Doctor Facility

Human Colony Squads
Colony Scout Ships

Humans only, if you have a human character that is a soldier your welcome to choose which squad you want your character to be on, please note that only two humans are allowed on each squad that way other species will have a chance to join your squad later in the story. Civilians, doctors, and scientists are also allowed to be on the ship as well, however only a limited number of them are allowed on the ship as each ship is not a very big ship. When you choose your squad please let me know in the chat forum.

Colony Scout Teams
Squad 1

1. Sarah Luswan - Human - Soldier
2. Imos Bosch - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader
Civilians, Scientists, and doctors(5 only)

Squad 2
1. Soldier - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader

Squad 3
1. Igna Anknoun - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader

Squad 4

Squad 5

Dance Contestants
Phase 1
1. Igny Anknoun

Element Implants

1. Electric - The power to control different forms of electricity.

A. Start - Static
B. Electric - Locked
C. Lightning - Locked
D. Thunder - Locked

2. Psychic - The power to control different forms of psychic powers.

A. Start - Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.
B. Start - Remote Viewing - Gathering of information at a distance.
C. Telekinesis - Locked
D. Empathy - Locked
E. Aura Reading - Locked
F. Retrocognition - Locked
G. Psychometry - Locked
H. Energy Medicine - Locked
I. Astral Projection - Locked
J. Death Warning - Locked
K. Apporation - Locked
L. Psychic Surgery - Locked
M. Scrying - Locked
N. Levitation - Locked
O. Precognition - Locked
P. Bilocation - Locked

3. Dragon - The power of dragons to produce flame and to change form of the dragon.

A. Start - Dragons Breath
B. Dragonoid Form - Locked

4. Earth - The Power to control different forms of Earth.

A. Start - Sand
B. Ground - Locked
C. Rock - Locked
D. Crystal - Locked

5. Fire - The power to control different forms of Fire.

A. Start - Red Fire
B. Green Fire - Locked
C. Orange Fire - Locked
D. Pink Fire - Locked
E. Yellow Fire - Locked
F. Dark Red Fire - Locked
G. Blue Fire - Locked
H. Purple Fire - Locked
I. White Fire - Locked
J. Black Fire - Locked
K. Rainbow Fire

6. Water - The power to control the different forms of water.

A. Start - Water
B. Ice - Locked

7. Sound - The power to control the different forms of Sound.

A. Start -Sound

8. Dark - The power to control the different forms of Darkness.

A. Start - Shadow
B. Darkness - Locked

9. Metal - The power to control the different forms of Metals.

A. Start - Lithium
B. Magnesium - Locked
C. Aluminum - Locked
D. Titanium - Locked
E. Gallium - Locked
F. Zinc - Locked
G. Tin - Locked
H. Indium - Locked
I. Iron - Locked
J. Steel - Locked
K. Cadmium - Locked
L. Cobalt - Locked
M. Electrum - Locked
N. Nickel - Locked
O. Copper - Locked
P. Bismuth - Locked
Q. Silver - Locked
R. Lead - Locked
S. Mercury - Locked
T. Uranium - Locked
U. Gold - Locked
V. Tungsten - Locked
W. Plutonium - Locked
X. Platinum - Locked
Y. Iridium - Locked

10. Wind - The power to control the different forms of Wind.

A. Start - Wind

11. Light - The power to control the different forms of Light.

A. Start - Light

12. Poison - The power to control the different forms of Poison.

A. Start - Liquid Poison
B. Atropa Bella-Donna - Locked
C. Mycetozoa - Locked
D. Vermin - Locked
E. Virus - Locked
F. Acid - Locked
G. Caron Monoxide - Locked
H. Hydrochloric Acid - Locked
I. Liquid Nitrogen - Locked
J. Nitric Acid - Locked
K. Oxygen - Locked
L. Plutonium - Locked

13. Heat - The power to control the different forms of the Temperature.

A. Start - Emotional Temperature(ask in chat for more info)
B. Heat - Locked
C. Cold - Locked

14. Nature - The power to control the different forms of Nature.

A. Start - Grass(Control over small plants and grass)
B. Animal Communication - Locked
C. Nature Sense - Locked
D. Nature Sight - Locked
E. Nature Emotion - Locked
F. Nature - Locked

Last edited:

Cerebrate

Star
(s'fine)

Imos had all but snapped out of his excitement over the improved exo rig when he saw Sarah run off, seemingly in a hurry.
"wonder what that all was about... Hey, let's call the simulation quits here Ayala, we're gonna have to figure out to really work this into a fieldable suit anyways, right?"
With that, and the room returning to blank, he too leaves, unstrapping from the system.
"it runs smoothly like i wouldn't have guessed too, the autocalibrator needed barely five minutes to adjust it."
As he gets gets out of the building he catches wind of the conversation between gardener, ducking out of sight he keeps listening in.
he doesn't fully understand of course, but from the sound of it Sarah was either once in a supersoldier program, or much more directly involved in being a robot, Ayala had told him about the synth project, maybe he was further along in it than he thought?

Ayala nods to Imos' request, as well as Soldier's comment.
"The special forces armor was actually loosely the inspiration, but my rigs are designed to be a mass produced lesser model, in a way, their modular nature and approachability are designed to lessen the gap between the elite and the rifleman, so to speak, the rig itself is also planned for a much wider array of applications besides just power armor, including civilian use for rescue units, especially in places were shuttles or cars are not a good idea. as well as working out the math for more sizable walkers, but that latter part is years down the line at best."
With that said she checks the Rigging over, then has to do a double take. "what in the name of the stars... these rigs were made of modern carbosteel, how is it rusting? and only where it had direct contact with Sarah... come to think of it how dies she have history with doctor Gardener?... gah, this is going to bug me until i ask him and i hope it's one of those things that aren't really a secret so he can actually answer... and will."

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah glances up towards Gardener and then smiles as she says, "Alright, I'm going to head back to my room now, before things get worse." Gardener nods and says, "Alright, remember if you need help with anything just contact me." Sarah nods as she turns around and heads off towards the Central Wing Barracks to try and get to her room quickly as she arrives at her room she quickly closes the door behind her and sighs in relief as she takes her clothes off and looks at them noticing that they had already started to decay as she says, "I hope the next pair will be stronger." She then walks over towards the trash can and tosses them in, although her trash can was more like a mini disintegrator bin as her clothing just vaporized the moment they entered into the bin she then walks over towards her bathroom and says, "Might as well take a shower to wash off all this sweat."

Gardener then turns around and head back towards the door of the building as he walks around the corner and notices Imos as Gardener acts like Imos just left the building as he says, "You done already? Well try to take it easy and relax." He then walks into the building as he sees Ayala and asks, "Everything doing alright?" He then notices Soldier and says, "Alabama why don't you go ahead and take a break." Soldier glances over towards Gardener and then thinks for a moment, and says, "Might as well... I think I'm going to go and look around the city." He then leaves the building and heads out into the city to explore as Gardener then glances over towards Ayala and asks, "What's wrong, something wrong with your equipment?"

Cerebrate

Star
Imos simply gave a nod, trying his level best to not let on that he'd overheard their conversation, he'd compare notes with Ayala on the matter later, until then he decided to go with the doctor's advice and changed into more casual gear, deciding to hit the town and look how the rest of the crew were settling in, this ship was their micro nation after all.

Ayala started when Dr Gardener returned, but thankfully the little distraction the Soldier provided allowed her to gather her thoughts.
"Doctor, i realize that what i'm about to ask may be either personal, classified or both... but is Sarah a volunteer to your project? or even a prototype? because the only somewhat reasonable explanation i can find for the state of her rigging, is that she sweats acid... or another chemical that causes immense decay on non-living things."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener glances towards Ayala as he says in question, "Prototype? You make her sound like she is some kind of robot or something." He then thinks for a moment and then says, "How about we talk about this in the lab, someplace where civilian ears cannot hear." He then heads out of the building and starts making his way back towards the lab as he then says, "I'll answer what I can, since you will be working on some of the projects that will eventually be close to what happened in the past, or at least the cause." As they arrive at the lab he then sits down and as soon as Ayala enters into the lab he then locks the door behind her as if to make sure they aren't disturbed and to make sure no-one is going to be listening in on their conversation. Gardener then walks over towards a coffee pot and asks, "Would you like some?"

Sarah walks into the bathroom and starts the shower up as she then goes to grab a change of clothing while the shower warms up, afterwards she put the clothing to the side and steps into the shower when it was the right temperature and starts washing herself. Soldier looks around the city as a robot rolls up to him and asks, "Would you like to make a purchase of a drink or perhaps some food?" Solder looks at the robot and says, "No thanks, but thanks for asking." The robot then says, "Alright, if you need to make a purchase then just search for one of us." The robot then rolls off to find another customer as Soldier continues to explore the city. Back in Igny's room an email comes in as she checks it, she notices that the dance contest would be held in a week and that sign ups for new participants would be held tomorrow as she glances over towards her sister and says, "Hey Igna looks like the dance contest is being held in a week and contestant sign ups will be held tomorrow, you gonna join?" Igna thinks for a moment and says, "Maybe, I'll have to think up a song and dance routine to decide if I want to join or not." The same email was also sent to everyone else on the ship as well for anyone else who would be interested in joining, including the soldiers as well.

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala followed him quietly, berating herself for not remembering the simulators were a very public location, as they arrive and she takes a seat she maintains her full attention on the doctor.
"Thank you for the offer but i do not drink coffee, for medical reasons, I am sorry for blurting it out in the open like that, i completely forgot both discretion and manners, i swear i am not normally like that. but her... condition... is it related to the elementalist project you are finalizing or the advanced synth project you're putting together?"

Imos meanwhile had checked his tablet and considered signing up, he was actually a reasonably good dancer, but he was absolute garbage at composing routines... maybe someone was looking for a partner, he'd look that up later. for now he decided to check if there was anything to do at the scout authority.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Gardener listens to her questions and apologizes about before as he then sits down as he drinks his cup and then says, "It's alright, but no her condition isn't really related at all, it is a bit similar, but not related. Let's see..." He thinks for a moment as if trying to find the best way to describe what is wrong with Sarah as he then says, "Well since you will be working on a lot of things with me here in the lab, you might as well know all of what you will be seeing or dealing with over our time through space. This mostly correlates to not only Sarah, but all of the Special Forces Soldiers." He takes another sip of his coffee as then takes a breath and says, "It was about twelve years ago, Sarah and the other Special Forces Soldiers were experiments. They were all child experiments, though don't get the wrong idea we were also saving these children. All of them were children who were nearly killed by their own families because their parents no longer wanted them, however to save them we used them as experiments to save their life. We used all kind of different kinds of things to save them, each of them given a different type depending on how the experiment affected them. There were three types: Infected Type, Virus Type, and Mutation Type." He takes a few more drinks of his coffee as he leans back into his chair thinking back on the past during those times as he says, "After saving their life we practically took them in as not only experiment, but also as family members, considering they know their parents no longer needed them or wanted them, they decided we were their new family, including the other experimented children, while also knowing that they would be used as Super Soldiers by the Military, after all our facility was a Military Laboratory used to create Super Soldiers and Advanced Weaponry." He then takes a breath and says, "Each of the experiments were injected with a different type of material to help heal and help them survive, some of the materials don't always work, it was almost like their bodies only reacted to a certain type of material to help them survive, and strangely enough they gave them a form of special ability or power, though these powers or abilities come with their own drawbacks, some of these drawbacks aren't too bad, others are dangerous, and some are just plain weird, I guess it all depends on how the material used to save them reacted to their body to give them these... gifts if you will, or curse however you look at it." He then takes a sip of his coffee then walks over towards a machine designed to make clothing as he starts working on some clothing specially designed for suppressing something.

Sarah eventually steps out of the shower as she puts on her new clothing and walks over to her living room and sits down as she looks over towards her desk noticing the vid screen flashing a small light as she gets up and walks over towards it, noticing an email for the dance contest was going on as she then thinks for a moment and says, "Hm... I think I will try it, but hopefully Gardener gets my new clothes in soon." Soldier notices the email in his visor within his helmet as he thinks for a moment and says, "Maybe I'll join... Who know the others might join as well, and who knows but we might actually see some old family members, if they managed to get onto the ship." Igny glances over towards her sister and then says, "Why don't you stay the night with me for the night?" Igna thinks for a moment and then says, "Nah, I think I will spend my time in my own room this time, but I'll do it next time, for not I want to be able to concentrate on a song and dance if I join." Igny grins and says, "Fine, Fine!" Igna then gets up as she gives her sister one more hug and kisses her once more as she then says, "Alright I think I'll head out now, love you sis." Igny hugs and kisses her back as she says, "Love you too!" Igna then leaves her sisters room and heads towards the East Wing Barracks where her room was located at.

Gardener then turns the machine on as it starts up and he then looks towards Ayala and continues, "Sarah was seventeen when we found her, she wasn't the first experiment, but she most certainly wasn't the last either, in fact she was actually the fourth experiments... She was saved by injecting Decay into her, the decay acted like a Virus within her healing her and saving her life, once she was awake and told what happened, we gave her a choice of going back to society and try to live her life normally or she can stay with us, knowing that she would be both an experiment and a Military Super Soldier, she chose to stay with us. If she chose to return to society we would have removed the Decay within her and thus turning her back to human, but that was her only chance to do so if she ever wanted to return to being normal. As once they made the choice of staying with us, over time the material used to save their life would have melded with their body and become permanently apart of them, thus they would have to deal with whatever power or ability they got from the experiment and whatever drawback came with it. The decay gave Sarah the ability of Decay, her ability has two forms: A barrier that surrounds her within a certain radius that can increase over time and anything that enters within the barrier starts to slowly decay, it stops decaying the moment it leaves the barrier and anything that touches her skin will start to decay and won't stop until there is nothing left. Though you noticed that your suit was rusting or decaying, the only reason it isn't continuously decaying is because her clothing is specially designed to suppress her ability to keep their effects under control, though it doesn't stop it completely, she still has to make sure she doesn't touch anyone and makes sure she doesn't remove her clothing outside of both her room or locations specially designed to suppress her ability." He then motions towards the machine that was currently making new clothing as he says, "That is what these clothing are for, they are upgraded material to suppress her ability to keep them in check, her code name back then was Virus Type 2 and you can probably guess what her draw back is, because of her ability she will no longer be able to touch anyone."

Cerebrate

Star
Ayala had never once taken her attention off of the doctor, first of all coming to realize just how much seniority he had on her, this man had tamed powers unimaginable before, and the purpose had been to heal children that would have otherwise fallen victim to abuse and abandonment. hearing the story of these supersoldiers, a family forged of mutual need, reminded her of the first wave orphans that had become vigilantes and social workers of some renown, simply because alone they could not have afforded air to breathe. this also meant that this patchwork family means everything to them, and they would take anyone leaving harshly.

On the mention of what precisely decay did, she got more ponderous, it was easily one of the more dangerous powers a person could have, especially in the era of precision engineering, moreover however it would explain a few things about Imos' new scout partner. "No wonder she seemed so withdrawn, she knows what will happen if she isn't..."
One part of her mind also immediately began of thinking up possibilities that may enable her a more normal life, a more powerful limiter to be worn as jewelry perhaps... it was at present the best she could come up with, mainly because she didn't have nearly enough data even with this description.
"Her Drawback in particular would also drive her away from this new family, for worrying they might die of old age simply by exposure, right?"

--

Imos meanwhile had given his idle thoughts about joining some more elaboration, he had picked out a few songs he could perform, the trouble now was to think up a way to put it on stage, being a dance competition the music itself was probably only secondary to most of the audience. "gah, dancing should be easy, move to the music and let the rhythm drive you... but that alone wouldn't help much..."

Top Bottom