Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Soldiers (Roleplay)(NSFW)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
If you would like to join please use the link below to head over to character creation.
Space Soldiers (Character Creation)

1. Doctor Gardener - Head Scientist & Doctor - Off World
2. Shifter - Civilian - Off World
3. Draco - Civilian - Off World
4. Anchor - Special Forces - Off World
5. Chaos - Civilian(Deserter) - Off World
6. Paradox - Special Forces - Off World
7. Nightmare - Special Forces - Off World

1. Sarah Luswan - Soldier(Deserter) - Off World
2. Imos Bosch - Soldier - Off World
3. Ayala Cho - Scientist - Off World

1. Soldier - Special Forces - Off World

1. Igna Anknoun - Soldier - Off World
2. Igny Anknoun - Civilian - Off World
3. Shadow - Civilian - Off World

Civilian Quarters
00A - Igny Anknoun - F - Civilian
Soldier Barracks
000 - Imos Bosch - M - Soldier - Squad One Leader / Anchor - U - Special Forces - Squad Four / Paradox - FH - Special Forces - Squad Two
010 - Sarah Luswan - F - Soldier - Squad One

Civilian Quarters
00B - Draco - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
21B - Ayala Cho - FH - Scientist / Shifter - M - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
100 - Igna Anknoun - FH - Soldier - Squad Three Leader / Nightmare - U - Special Forces - Squad 5 Leader / ???

Civilian Quarters
00C - Chaos - FH - Civilian(Deserter)
Soldier Barracks
200 - Soldier - UM - Special Forces - Squad Two Leader / ??? / ???

Civilian Quarters
00D - Doctor Gardener - M - Head Scientist & Doctor
Soldier Barracks
300 -

Civilian Quarters
00E -
Soldier Barracks
400 -

Colony Scout Ships

Humans only, if you have a human character that is a soldier your welcome to choose which squad you want your character to be on, please note that only two humans are allowed on each squad that way other species will have a chance to join your squad later in the story. Civilians, doctors, and scientists are also allowed to be on the ship as well, however only a limited number of them are allowed on the ship as each ship is not a very big ship. When you choose your squad please let me know in the chat forum.

Colony Scout Teams
1. Sarah Luswan - Human - Soldier(Deserter)
2. Imos Bosch - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader
Civilians, Scientists, and doctors(5 only)

1. Soldier - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader
2. Paradox - Human - Special Forces

1. Igna Anknoun - Human - Soldier - Squad Leader

1. Anchor - Human - Special Forces

1. Nightmare - Human - Special Forces - Squad Leader

1. Igny Anknoun - Crazy in Love & Addiction
2. Igna Anknoun - Love me like you do & Follow the Leader
3. Sarah Luswan - Anthem of the Lonely & My Demons
4. Momo Asula - Faded & ???
5. Yuki Imata - Dance Monkey & You Should See Me In A Crown
6. Iris Asuka - Hide & Little Game
7. Nano Chaos - Warrior & Pretty Little Psycho
8. Papa Isagi - Heathens & Can't Be Erased
9. Mama Usua - Ghost & The Return
10. Imos Bosch - Man and Machine & Wake The White Wolf
11. Morika Asuko - I'd Love To Change The World & Chess of Sadness and Lonliness

1. Electric - The power to control different forms of electricity.

A. Start - Static
B. Electric - Locked
C. Lightning - Locked
D. Thunder - Locked

2. Psychic - The power to control different forms of psychic powers.

A. Start - Telepathy - Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.
B. Start - Remote Viewing - Gathering of information at a distance.
C. Telekinesis - Locked
D. Empathy - Locked
E. Aura Reading - Locked
F. Retrocognition - Locked
G. Psychometry - Locked
H. Energy Medicine - Locked
I. Astral Projection - Locked
J. Death Warning - Locked
K. Apporation - Locked
L. Psychic Surgery - Locked
M. Scrying - Locked
N. Levitation - Locked
O. Precognition - Locked
P. Bilocation - Locked

3. Dragon - The power of dragons to produce flame and to change form of the dragon.

A. Start - Dragons Breath
B. Dragonoid Form - Locked

4. Earth - The Power to control different forms of Earth.

A. Start - Sand
B. Ground - Locked
C. Rock - Locked
D. Crystal - Locked

5. Fire - The power to control different forms of Fire.

A. Start - Red Fire
B. Green Fire - Locked
C. Orange Fire - Locked
D. Pink Fire - Locked
E. Yellow Fire - Locked
F. Dark Red Fire - Locked
G. Blue Fire - Locked
H. Purple Fire - Locked
I. White Fire - Locked
J. Black Fire - Locked
K. Rainbow Fire

6. Water - The power to control the different forms of water.

A. Start - Water
B. Ice - Locked

7. Sound - The power to control the different forms of Sound.

A. Start -Sound

8. Dark - The power to control the different forms of Darkness.

A. Start - Shadow
B. Darkness - Locked

9. Metal - The power to control the different forms of Metals.

A. Start - Lithium
B. Magnesium - Locked
C. Aluminum - Locked
D. Titanium - Locked
E. Gallium - Locked
F. Zinc - Locked
G. Tin - Locked
H. Indium - Locked
I. Iron - Locked
J. Steel - Locked
K. Cadmium - Locked
L. Cobalt - Locked
M. Electrum - Locked
N. Nickel - Locked
O. Copper - Locked
P. Bismuth - Locked
Q. Silver - Locked
R. Lead - Locked
S. Mercury - Locked
T. Uranium - Locked
U. Gold - Locked
V. Tungsten - Locked
W. Plutonium - Locked
X. Platinum - Locked
Y. Iridium - Locked

10. Wind - The power to control the different forms of Wind.

A. Start - Wind

11. Light - The power to control the different forms of Light.

A. Start - Light

12. Poison - The power to control the different forms of Poison.

A. Start - Liquid Poison
B. Atropa Bella-Donna - Locked
C. Mycetozoa - Locked
D. Vermin - Locked
E. Virus - Locked
F. Acid - Locked
G. Caron Monoxide - Locked
H. Hydrochloric Acid - Locked
I. Liquid Nitrogen - Locked
J. Nitric Acid - Locked
K. Oxygen - Locked
L. Plutonium - Locked

13. Heat - The power to control the different forms of the Temperature.

A. Start - Emotional Temperature(ask in chat for more info)
B. Heat - Locked
C. Cold - Locked

14. Nature - The power to control the different forms of Nature.

A. Start - Grass(Control over small plants and grass)
B. Animal Communication - Locked
C. Nature Sense - Locked
D. Nature Sight - Locked
E. Nature Emotion - Locked
F. Nature - Locked

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
The expedition of the Space Colony ship is in it's final stages of launch as they prepare to let all civilians and soldiers who are travelling into space, as they prepare several ships start to arrive on earth from other planets who have brought their own civilians and soldiers to earth to join the colony space ship on their travels to seek out other planets to colonize. One ship from Mars arrived as Sarah got out the ship and headed towards the ship. Saluting the higher commanders they allowed her onto the ship as they continued to prepare for launch.

On Neptune, Igna was off duty as she was sitting in a dance theater for auditions for starting Idols, her twin sister was a civilian and wanted to take the audition, even though most idols have more than one in their group, she wanted to start off with one an work her way into finding more people to join her group. As the lights turned off and lights appeared on the stage shining brightly onto a girl who was wearing a butterfly like outfit as the music started to play the young girl on stage about the age of seventeen started to dance to the beat and sing, "The clock stopped ticking forever ago, how long have i been up? I don't know... I can't get a girp, but i can't let go, there wasn't anything to hold onto, though." the music started to pick up a bit while the young girl continued to sing, "Why can't i see? Why can't i see? All the Colors that you see? Please can i be? Please can i be? Colorful and... Free?" The beat then started to move as she sang, "What the hell's goin on?! Can someone tell me please, why i'm switching faster than the channels on tv. I'm black, then i'm white, No!!! Something isn't right!! My enemy's invisible, i don't know how to fight. The trembling fear is more than i can take, when i'm up against the Echo in the mirror. ECHO!" her voice sounds like it echoes when she calls out Echo as the beat goes into a dubstep like sound and she continues to dance for quite a bit as the lights flash and change colors from black and white to different colors, as she then starts singing again, "I'm gonna burn my house down, into an ugly black, i'm gonna run away now, and never look back." she then repeats that Corus as it sounds like her voice starts to echo the same words, as it sounds like the song was about to end as it repeats 'Never look back' the beat kicks up again as she sings, "What the hell's going on?! Can someone tell me please, why i'm switching faster than the channels on tv. I'm black, then i'm white, NO!!! something isn't right!! My enemy's invisible, i don't know how to fight." she then repeats the same verse and then sings, "The trembling fear, is more than i can take, when i'm up against, the echo in the mirror." she then repeats the same verse and then dances to the beat as the beat starts to slow down a bit and goes into the ending, before it stops, once it stops she stops and bows as people clap including her sister. Afterwards they both seemed like they were in a hurry as they maid their way towards the space station as Igna says, "hurry Igny we're going to be late!" Igny then says while they rush through the space station, "I know! The audition took longer than expected."
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2EyfitPwO0

Cerebrate

Star
A somewhat later shuttle from Mars soon followed the first, admitting another pair of would be Pioneers out to the Cosmodrome, saluting an waving as they go through the checkpoints.
"this is amazing Ayala, there hasn't been anything this daring since colonizing Neptune, and even that was still within the Sol system. wo knows what we will find?"
The black haired girl accompanying him smiled at his visible excitement, she hadn't seen him like that since they were children, and of course it was when he got caught up in his fantasies of adventures and discoveries, fantasies that now had a low but probable chance of becoming real after all.
"Everything you ever dreamed of, isn't it, Imos? You've always been so excited about it all... but maybe calm down a bit, doesn't give a good impression if ou can't sit still during briefings."
That calmed him down and he gave her a nod, grateful to have someone keeping him anchored before he flew off completely.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
One of the higher commanders noticed Imos as he intercepted the two after noticing Sarah about to walk past him as he then asks, "Are you two Cadets, Sarah and Imos?" Sarah salutes the man and then replies, "Yes sir, I am Sarah Sir!" the man looks at Sarah and nods as he says, "Good, the Captain wanted me to let all soldiers know where they will be staying and what their jobs were. Sarah you will be staying in Central Barracks and will be assigned to Squad One." he then looks at the boy waiting for his reply as Sarah then salutes the man once more as she continues onto the ship. Once on the ship the then kicked the wall and said, "Damn it, why am i put on the Scouting Squads?" she then gritted her teeth. After Igny and Igna had just made their flight they were able to relax as the transport space ship takes them towards Earth at a fast pace.

Cerebrate

Star
"Yes Sir, Cadet Imos, ready for duty."
He quietly hoped that he would be assigned a squad as well, but udging by Sarah's reaction better not the same as her, something tol him she would not appreciate him being enthusiastic about it.
"I should look for my own supervisor, see you later Imos, hopefully we'll actually be assigned to the same squad."
With that the Scientist left, looking to find her own guide.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
The soldier then nodded and said, "good, you will also be in Squad One and you will be assigned Squad Leader, you will also be in central barracks Room 000." he then thought for a moment then remembered something as he says, "if you see Cadet Sarah again, let her know her room number is 010, your dismissed." Sarah looked at a map just inside the ship entrance as she studied it well so she would know how to get to the central part of the ship. A few moments later the transport ship came out of hyper speed from Neptune and started to make its decent onto Earth.

Cerebrate

Star
"Understood Sir, i'll let her know."
Once dismissed he made to follow the woman onto the ship, catching up to her at the floor map.
"Ah, found you, the commander wanted me to tell you that you're in room 010, oh and we're in the same Squad, hope that's not a problem."
He decided not to speak up about being leader yet and gauge her reaction to being Squadmates first.

Ayala meanwhile had found her own quarters and put down the few personal effects they were permitted to bring. Science officers were apparently afforded a little bit more room, sure it was kept sparse too but a small workstation and no bunk beds were practically luxury compared to the setup the soldiers likely had.
Booting up the machine she found the file packages she sent in order to keep working on her own projects until they found something for her to analyze were there, good, if nothing else fruitful, the journey would at least come home with advanced research in cybernetics.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah turned to the boy as she gave him a glare, but wasn't meant for him as she said, "Well i never wanted to even be on a squad! So congrats to you for making squad." She then turns around and marches off angry. As she walks away from him she then noticed a person in full body armor walk by as her eyes widened as she said, "Whoa, i didn't know they were going to be here." A scientist officer then walked up to Ayala as she says, "You must be Ayala, i'm here to let you know from the head scientist that you are going to be roomed in East Wing Room 21B."

As Igny and Igna head onto the ship the man from before walks up to the two noticing Igny in some kind of butterfly costume and then looks to Igna as he then says, "Igna?" Igna nods with a salute as the man then continues, "the captain wanted me to tell you that you will be in the east wing barracks in room 100 and you will be squad leader for Squad Three." Igna nodded and said, "Thank you sir." she and her sister then went on ahead and got onto the ship seeing a map near someone as Igny then says, "hey lets go see how to get to east wing." they then head on over to the map.

Cerebrate

Star
"she's this steamed after being told where her skills will be put to use, i'd hate to see her reaction to news that are actually bad..."
he made his way to his own room to drop his luggage off before going to the central hub area. so far this whole thing seemed a bit of a patch job, he'd expected orders by now.

"ah, thank you, i was just checking something on the terminal, i'll drop my things off there then. anywhere we have to be? i was not exactly given a schedule."
picking up her bag she made her way to the east wing, quietly wondering how anyone was going to make sense of the chaos aboard.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
(If you look at the very fist post you'll notice i added a few things such as character rooms and pictures of the different locations of the ship.)

Sarah headed straight for the central part of the ship to find her quarters, once there she could see a single bed installed into the wall, a sink, and small stove, the room itself was pretty small with a single door on the opposite side of the room from the front door where the restroom was located. The color of everything was a plain white, on the side of the wall next to the front door was a console used to customize room coloring. As Sarah put her bag down she then turned the console on as it asked for her soldier id number, after putting it in, a message popped up letting her know that from now on only she can access the console. After a bit of installation she had finally customized her room, as she clicked the accept button, the floor color changed to a black color with white stars to make it seem like the night sky, her ceiling changed to a orangish red sky with clouds, and her walls looked like a desert with mountains in the background, and a sun setting as well, as it seemed like the sun was moving along with how the sun moves through the sky on mars. She then decided to start unpacking her things.

Igny and Igna decided to start heading towards the Quarter areas, as they reached the spot the splits towards the East and Central areas Igny then said, "This is where we split, hope to see you again sis." Igna nodded and replied, "Yea, if you need anything, just give me a call." Igny smiled with a nod as she waved and headed down the East Wing halls towards her Quarters, while Igna headed down the Central Wing halls towards her Quarters. The scientist then looks to Ayala and says, "not at the moment, Doctor Gardener our head of the science and doctors division said that once we have unpacked and after we have entered space we are to head straight for the lab for proper introductions."

After Soldier had passed by the Sarah he then headed outside the ship to help load up the rest of the equipment, afterwards a voice over the com's then says, "All members of the ship, please prepare for lift off, repeat, please prepare for lift off. If you are within your Quarters please strap yourself into your safety harness attached to your bed, if you are not inside your Quarters please find the nearest railing and attach the hanging harnesses to your wait and prepare to brace yourself, lift off will take place in thirty minutes."

(This message is for all Roleplayers of Space Soldiers, after the ship has launched all characters will be on the ship. For now On World Characters will be locked for now until a certain part of the story has been revealed.)

Cerebrate

Star
Imos had just gotten done with his own room, now looking more like an observatory deck, except for floor and ceiling, which he liked to keep the standard look for his orientation's sake, when he call came in.
he made to secure his bag, lest it brain him on takeoff then went to secure himself to the bed as the actual moment of liftoff was approaching.

Ayala had just gotten to her room as well and secured her bag and equipment, she strapped ehrself in and linked her personal computer in to keep an eye on the ship's systems, in case anything happened where she was in range to help.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
As the time for launch arrived Sarah got into her bed and strapped herself in and prepared herself for launch, Igna was almost to her quarters when she heard the voice over the Coms say, "Please prepare for launch, lift off in ten seconds, ten.." Igna quickly walked over towards the nearest railing as she strapped herself onto the rail using the safety belt, hearing the engines fire up the voice continued, "Nine, eight, seven.." Igny was no-where near her quarters when she heard the count down she quickly strapped herself onto a nearby railing, as the count down continued, "Six, Five, Four..." Soldier was already prepared as he had strapped himself in after helping bring the last of the cargo on board. The Count down then finished, "Three, two, one, lift off." the engines fired as the rockets pushed them off the ground raising them into the air, once high enough off the ground the thrusters kicked in as they made their way into orbit. The entire ship felt like it was shaking and rumbling as everyone braced themselves, after a bit the ship eventually stopped shaking, as everyone and any look equipment started to float as a voice came on coms, "we have made it into orbit, enjoy the gravity while we prepare to activate the anti-gravity generators, we'll give you a warning when they will be turned on, until then, please enjoy."

Cerebrate

Star
"Pretty good start, well, time to check if anyone got hurt though."
A simple rule for any and all warnings, not everyone is going to hear them. using the railings and a few well placed kicks against walls, he made a first patrol of the halls to see if anyone had knocked themselves on the head during the start.

"the poor biologists probably have to calm down what specimen they brought into this adventure right now.
well, better make sure none of the more fragile things i brought will drop too hard."

with that she went to check on her own equipment and samples, quickly assuring herself that it had all been packed in such a way that normal impacts would cause no damage.
Once done with that she remembered that she had to see Dr. Gardener and made her way to the labs.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah unstrapped herself as she started to float, using the walls to stabilize herself she the kicks off the wall and flies towards her door, placing her hand on the center of the door to open it, as they only open by hand print of the owner. After the door hand opened she pulled herself out of the room, as the door closes behind her she then looks around and decides to look around to see if anyone was hurt or if there was any internal damage.

Igny had stumbled a bit during the take off, but had no serious injuries as she started to float she unstrapped herself and used the railing to pull herself the rest of the way to her quarters as she passed Imos. Once there she placed her bag on the ground and made sure it had stopped moving, after that she decided to stay in her room till gravity turned back to normal. Igna braced herself well during the take off and decided to head to her room and stay there until gravity became normal.

Soldier was fine throughout the take off, as he was planted securely to the ground thanks to his custom Grav Boots, once things settled he then left the cargo bay and made his way towards his room, passing through the East and Central wings heading towards the West Wing of the ship, as he passed by Igna in the East Wing, and eventually passed Imos and Igny in the Central Wing. Doctor Gardener was already in the science facility making sure everything was still in working order and nothing was broken, while waiting on the rest of the scientists and doctors.

Cerebrate

Star
Once satisfied with his rounds, Imos made his way to the main barracks, securing himself against a set of lockers, artificial gravity was likely due to being reaactivated soon.
On the way he had caught sight of the Neptunian Girl, idly wondering what brought her to oin this endeavour, far be it from him to judge by appearance but she didn't seem to be a scientist and was definitely not a soldier.

Ayala meanwhile went up to the Doctor to introduce herself.
"Doctor Gardener? Ayala Cho, nice to finally meet you personally."
She had heard a fair bit about this man, particularly during her studies, he himself was an able and respected specialist on the field of human augmentation after all.
he thought of working under him, or dare she hope, call him colleague was quite pleasig to her. perhas he had even seen her dissertation on the tissue reection hurdles?

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
A male voice could be heard over the coms, "All soldiers head over towards the Hanger on the double." after he voice stopped, another female voice came on as she said, "sorry for the delay everyone, we are having a small bit of difficulty with the gravity machine, please be patient as we finish repairing it." Sarah looked up towards the coms as she then said, "Great, gives me more time to test my reflexes in this gravity." she then kicks off the wall and flies down the halls towards the hanger in the north wing.

When Igna heard the announcement for all soldiers to head to the hanger she then says, "Damn, i was hoping to stay here until the gravity kicked in." she then pushes herself towards her door, opening it, and then heading towards the north wing, using some of the transport tunnels to get there faster. Once she arrived in North Wing she could see several soldiers making their way to the hanger. Igny was still in her room just floating around waiting on the gravity to turn back on.

Soldier walked his way towards the hanger while also using the transport tunnels, once he arrived he entered the hanger as the Commander was yelling over the soldiers, "Alright, line up, you can see there are markings on the floor marked for each wing of the ship, if your in that wing, line up behind that line... Lets get a move on people." Soldier then lined up in the West Wing group, while Igna was in the East Wing group, and Sarah was in the Central Wing group.

Doctor Gardener turns around and notices Ayala as he smiles and says, "Ah, pleasure to meet you." he holds a hand out to shake, once she shook his hand he then moves over to a terminal as he says, "I'm just checking to make sure everything is still in working order after the launch." he then turn back towards her as he asks, "so, are you excited?" Gardener looked like he was around his early twenties, he was close to six feet tall, tan skin color, purple colored eye, short black hair, he wore a black and white steam punk style tux, and had a pair of steam punk style goggles on his head, he even had what looked like a pistol holstered on his chest, but it didn't look real as it was a yellowish color.

Cerebrate

Star
Imos had quickly made his way over when the announcement came, lining up in the central wing group.
Standing still and waiting on the Commander's Briefing he let his eyes wander around the massive hangar, thankfully it was relatively close to the central barracks.
It sure was a sight, the large multidecked facility holding everything from scout gliders to shuttles and even large Construction vessels.
He quickly refocused though, last thing he needed was the commander thinking he wasn't listening.

The Dark haired Asian nodded as she readusted the cufflinks of her suit, the skintight number being for work on various pieces of machinery as well as chemical handling.
She had spent so much time in the labs in it it was practically a second skin to her. her Hazel eyes darted to the Holotable for a moment, looking the Equipment Diagnosis program that was currently running over.
"there have been no problems so far, right? it would be a bit awkward if the launch alone already caused a setback. To answer your question though sir, i admit it is an exciting prospect to be among the first to really live the human dream... but if i'm honest i could just as easily work in a robotics lab back on mars."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah lined up in the central line once she arrived, once all soldiers had arrived the Commander looked around and said, "Very good, First, I want to officially welcome you all to the Colony Ship, as for now we are still waiting for the artificial gravity to come back online. Once it does, we'll be taking off towards the first Solar System known as the Itnutus System, since this is the first time we have traveled outside our solar system. Since we don't know what to expect or what exactly is out there all soldiers will carry standard weapons while off ship, when on ship you will only carry stun weapons." he takes a breath as he then continues, "Second, As you can already see there are some soldiers here that are wearing full body armor, the soldiers come from a special military group, they are Elite soldiers tasked to aid us and protect the civilians of this ship, unfortunately their identity is a secret, so you will only know them by their appearance and their nickname." he took another breath as he then said, "Finally, those of you who are not assigned to a squad will be staffed in different locations throughout the ship ranging from security, guard, assistant, to other things. Those who are in a Squad will report here tomorrow for introductions to teammates and a briefing on what your mission is when your off ship. That is all, your all dismissed." All Soldiers saluted him before they started to go about their business as Sarah started to make her way towards the commander as she calls out, "Commander, i would like to speak to you for a moment."

Soldier decided to head on out to figure out what he was going to do as he heads out of the hanger into the halls he then thinks and says, "Alright what now?" His voice was obviously distorted and masked with a voice manipulator, his armor was a black color with battle marks, scratches, dents, bullet holes, and blast marks. It also looked like it can take a punch, and had quiet a few empty pockets and holsters, where his weapons would go. Igna looked around and figured she would return to East wing and have a better look around the ship.

Gardener looked over towards Ayala and said, "No problems at all, everything is in working order, just standard procedure is all." he gives a smile as she explains how she feels he then says, "Well if you did that, then you wouldn't know or discover any of the new minerals, chemicals, metals, and other things we may discover on this journey. I guess its a good thing you decided to come along." he smiles once more as scientists and doctors started to walk in smiling at how large the facility was.

Cerebrate

Star
Imos listened attentively, learning their first goal already caused his imagination to spring up, if the place was habitable it was practically impossible for it to not hold life on it, perhaps even a culture. But as nice as that thought was the announcement of these faceless Elites being present for this endeavour was bringing his thoughts a different direction, there was of course an obligation to offer soldiers as the first line of pathfinders, but Elites were expensive to train and outfit and not generally something any military risked lightly, did they perhaps have secret orders on what to do if contact was made?
He shook the thought off, even if, they wouldn't tell him until he had at least a pair of captain bars on his shoulders.

As he noticed on of these soldiers in the hall though, looking like he didn't have anything better to do, he approached the intimidating figure.
"Good day, Soldier. I was wondering if, once the gravity is on, you'd like to join me at the practice range, always wanted to compare notes with an Elite, you see?"
The near-white haired Caucasian offered a friendly smile and a hand to the soldier, though he didn't actually expect the man to shake it.

"true enough, who knows, maybe the properties of one such new element could kick the door open to an entire number of breakthroughs, we haven't had that since we learned gravitron manipulation... speaking of which, have the engineers sent word on when we can expect to stand firm again?"
looking around she noted with satisfaction that whoever was in charge of assigning space to the crew understood the primary mission of exploration and research, according to a small holomap the quarantine, isolation and analysis department offered almost as much space as the hangar, they could house samples of every ecosystem they already knew and still have room.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Sarah finally reached the commander as she said, "Commander, i'm Sarah Luswan and i was wondering why i was assigned to a squad, i'm sure i can be more useful here on the ship." the commander looked over to Sarah and pulled out a data-pad as he mumbled and said, "Luswan... Lu... Ah here we are... Hmm, it seems like with the intelligence and skill in ship mechanics you have was one reason, however it seems like someone requested you to be on a squad." Sarah looked at him confused and asked, "W-what, who would request me to be on a squad? I don't even want to be on a squad." The commander then shrugs and replies, "Don't know, it doesn't say, but at this time there is nothing i can do about it, all you can do right now is deal with it, at least give your first trip a go, if you still prefer to leave the squad on your return, then i will see what i can do for a position transfer." Sarah nodded with gritted teeth as she said, "yes sir." she then saluted him and went on her way.

Soldier looked over towards the boy who approached him, Soldier looked like he was at least six feet tall with the armor on as the boy requested a shoot out at the gun range he then nodded as he said, "Very well, we shall have out gun bout at the range." he took the boys hand and shook it with a firm grip as he released, he looked around once more and looked to the male and said, we have time want to head there now? I believe its in the West Wing." he then started walking as one could tell his armor boots had gravity engineering into them allowing him to turn them on or off at any point.

Gardener nodded at her comment, but when asked about the engineers he then said, "I'm sure we'll hear from them soon." Once all the scientists and doctors had arrived Doctor Gardener the clears his throat and says, "Thank you all for coming, I want to tell you all how glad i am to have you all here for our first journey through the Milky-Way Galaxy, it is an honor to be working with you all. As you all know i am Doctor Gardener, Head of both the Science and Doctor Facilities, I look forward to working together and getting to know you all, as our journey takes us through newly discovered Solar Systems, to learn, study, and discover new thing. I hope we learn a lot in our Galaxy, and... this may be a long shot, or just me and my wishful thinking, but i hope we discover new life forms as well as intelligent life. I thank you all for coming, please enjoy." He then turns around and turns on a terminal and starts typing something in, from the side only these words could be seen, Element Implants.

Finally a female voice could be heard on the coms as she said, "Repair on the Artificial Gravity Engine are now finished, we will activate them in ten seconds, please get to a safe location and altitude. Ten, nine, eight..." Sarah had grabbed onto the railing when she heard the announcement, at the same time Igna also grabbed the railing as the count down continued, "Seven, six, five..." Soldier only stood still as Igny who was still in her room in the central wing decided to strap herself into her bed, just in case, as the count down continued, "Four, three, two..." Gardener simply braced himself where he was by holding onto both the terminal and the nearby table that was bolted down as the count down finished, "One, Activation." at that point gravity had returned to normal and any person or object that was still floating went crashing down to the floor, while those who were prepared were either safe or had minor injuries.

Last edited:

Cerebrate

Star
Imos had mostly righted himself just in time so he only stumbled a bit as gravity reasserted itself. that done he stood up and made to regain his footing, something that takes a few seconds after a prolonged stay in zero gravity.
"ah, there we go... we should probably check on the way to the west wing if anyone needs help."

Ayala had floated over to one of the consoles, there was a reason you could find handles or handrails every few steps, and used it to get her feet under herself, that way when gravity came on, fortunately on a slow, gradual climb from 0 to 10g she had no trouble standing and even most objects would slowly drop well before gravity was as strong as on earth.
"Oh and Doctor Gardener? I believe i should introduce you to Imos later, he seems to be sharing your hopes about intelligent Life, he's actually one of the scout leaders. He'd likely be eager to hear any theories you may have about them."

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Soldier looked to Imos and said, "Right, by the way, what's your name? You may call me Soldier." He then started to continue towards West wing, while also helping any who may have needed help, after a bit he hopped onto a transport with Imos and headed towards West Wing. Once there he then looked around and said, "It's this way, come on." he made his way through the ship as if he knew where everything was, but truthfully, it was actually an on-screen GPS installed into his helmet showing him where to go.

Igna decided to head over to Central Wing to check on her sister now that the gravity is back online and decided to take a transport vessel. Once she arrived in Central Wing she headed on towards her sisters room. Igny had decided to start unpacking now that the gravity was back on. she had already arranged the walls and floor coloring with different idol anime's as if they were posters that covered her entire wall and floor. After that she had started unpacking the rest of her clothing, items, and accessories.

Gardener looked over towards Ayala and said, "That would be nice, id love to hear his theories on what life is like out there, bring him by sometime." he then turns towards the terminal and says, "i just need to make a few more tweaks here and there and they should be ready soon." He seemed to be working hard on whatever type of implants he was working on, As he then asks, "Ayala could you hand me that wire over there on the table next to the metal scrap? Its the red wire."

Cerebrate

Star
"Imos Bosch, but unless it's official business i much prefer the first name basis." he had, on the way helped a few crewmen back to their feet, though the worst was one guy who had gotten stuck because he misjudged the weight of a box and had trapped himself under it when gravity returned.
"one of the new Pathfinder HUD's in your helmet i guess? practical little thing."

The young woman nodded and fetched him the wire, once done she looked the metal scrap over, wondering what that was doing in between the replacement parts, had something gotten damaged already?
"if you allow the question, what specific implant are you working on? i caught the word Element in your notes earlier but it was just a glance. Is it the control interface for the brain to run the other augments?"

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
"Not pathfinder, just a GPS." Soldier said as they arrived at the shooting range Soldier walked over to the weapons as checked them skillfully, making sure the chamber was empty before use, the clip was full, and making sure everything was in working order, as he started to fill up all his empty pockets on his armor, including sheaths for blades and grenade pockets. Unlike most gun ranges, the on the ship was more holographic and was more like an obstacle course mixed with a gun range. Some of the rookie soldiers were watching with a dumbstruck look as if they had never seen someone carry so much fire power. When he finished he looked like some kind of Special Forces Assassin as he had two pistols attached to his stomach, bags and pockets of possibly grenades around his waist, shotgun shells on his chest, a shotgun strapped to his back, a sword strapped to his back, a combat knife strapped to his lower back, a mini chainsaw strapped to his right arm which looks mechanical, a strange looking blade strapped to his left glove, and a small black cube like box strapped between his sword, shotgun, and combat knife.

Gardener glanced back towards Ayala and then says, not really, control is the right word, but it's not to control other implants, these implants will allow the user to control elements such as Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind, but what i have here are fourteen different elements. Each element has locked sub elements which can be unlocked over time, when the implan feels like one is ready to learn the next sub element it will send a message to us, so we can call the user here to unlock their next power. However, there are some elements without sub elements, but that doesn't mean they are useless, they can become just as strong as the others with some practice and training." He looks at the console and then back to her as he says, "My hope is that they will be finished after the squads go out on their first mission when we reach the Itnutus System. A voice on the coms then says, "Take off in Hyper-Drive for the Itnutus System, will commence in five, four, three, two, one, lift off." the engines power up during the count down at the moment of lift off the Hyper-Drive kicks in as they vanish from Earths sight and enter Hyperspace, as the take off merely felt like someone had gently pushed them or them tripping over ones own feet.

Sarah had decided to have a look around the central city which was also connected to the other wings cities as well as she wanted to become more familiar with the city and know where everything was. Igna had arrived at her sisters room as she knocked on the door she heard a voice say, "Open!" the door opened as Igna walked in and noticed her sister was just finishing her decorations as Igny smiled and said, "Hey sis, what do you think?" Igna grinned and said, "It looks great." she walked up to her sister as they gave each other a hug.

Cerebrate

Star
Imos had in the meantime picked out his own gear, though his was considerably more modest, a lightweight Ceramite armor, giving room to a number of pouches for reserve magazines as well as a few supplies he kept for emergencies as well as an all purpose Knife near one boot. that aside he only carried an SMG and a larger caliber pistol in case he met something tougher. that aside he also carried a stun gun in order to disable Fauna specimen, his setup was largely geared for scouting as opposed to the long term engagement setup Soldier carried.
"something tells me the guys who sent you expect a war... and i see you're geared for close quarters."

Ayala listened in amazement, here she looked for optimizing mechanical limbs while the doctor worked on something so fantastical it literally began the fantasy of magic. The theoretical applications alone were ludicrous, clean water, clean energy, marvels the likes of which were never seen before... but those were civilian uses, the militaaary would of course also pay attention, watterlogging enemy equipment, simply burning the opposition where they stand. wars might just get that little bit more dangerous again.
"No matter when it succeeds, it will definitely change history, the power of the elements themselves, that could bring a golden age... or a blood red one. And here i just tinker around with life support systems and additive limbs, you must feel like you're watching children play with blocks."

Top Bottom