Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jxi2200

Meteorite
Hello one and all who’ve come to read these words here. This is my first thread so if it looks like shit, at least I tried!
Warning: If you're looking for someone to play some character you've already dreamed up, look elsewhere. My character is mine to design, build, and control. Your character is your to design, build, and control. Don't ask me what they can and can't do, it's yours after all.

First off, I main females but have the ability to play males as secondary characters(IE I may have two or three characters that are woven throughout the story but I focus on mainly one.) I’ve been roleplaying on and off for far longer than I probably should have. And I love me some sci-fi/fantasy romance! Before I continue, here are some ground rules:

• Do not contact me if you’re under 18. Honestly, I prefer it if you are 21 or older.
  • Smut will most likely happen in all my role plays but I prefer that’s not the main focus. Doesn’t mean it can’t be heavily smutty though heh.
  • I don’t have an f-list. I didn’t even know about it before getting on this site. And I’m too lazy to make one. So here are my hard nos: Incest, non-con, degrading, scat, vore, underage, violence and gore(not in the sex, yes in the rp).
  • I try to provide good quality posts so sometimes it takes me a bit longer. Also if you don’t give me much to work with you won’t get much in return.
  • I like fandoms in terms of the world but I require original characters only. As mains at least.
  • RP will begin in PMs with the ability to move to kik if it seems to be mutually engaging.

Alright, still with me? Let’s move on to the good bits.

If you’re looking for something fluffy or along the lines of slice of life, here is what I’ve got. Or if you have an idea you feel I may like please PM me! Plots negotiable.

◇ There is a factory that makes mannequins, but one of the workers is a wizard(your character). And one day, while playing with magic, he accidentally brings one of the mannequins to life(my character).
◇ Just for fun vampire x sassy human female(my character).
◇ College professor x student(my character)
◇ Beauty(my character) and the Beast type. Very open. Tetaro welcome.
◇ Musician x fae extremely interested in their music

If you’re looking for plots with a bit more meat take a gander at what’s below. Or, again, if you have an idea you feel I may like please PM me!

◇ Steampunk pirate ship/explorer ship traveling between planets(or realms) and “procuring” objects for high dollar buyers. My character is a thief and first mate of The Elusive Jewel, and master of the snatch and run. Captain position open if you want it.
◇ The land is divided into 4 kingdoms. One for winter, one for summer, one for fall, and one for spring. The ruler of each has their own set of abilities suited to their season. I’ve got a character of winter and another of fall(not planning on using them both in one rp but who knows), so this RP is very versatile. You character can be a servant, knight, ruler of a land. Whatever.
◇ Dragon riders are the peacekeepers of the land, stationed in the center of the land at The Order of Guardians. The temple of The Order is more like a fortress. The circular mountain range about three hundred miles from the west coast was the perfect setup. It was about was big as it was as far from the ocean which is plenty of space considering riders living quarters need enough space for dragons. Even though it's basically just enough room to sleep they still need a good amount of room. Guardians include warriors, dragon riders, shamans, clairvoyants, and others who try and help maintain the balance. And The Order needs all the help it can get at the moment, for the the threat of darkness has been steadily growing. I will warn you that I have this world pretty developed so if you want to add anything it would be best to clarify with me first.

That’s all for now. Periodic changes and additions to come. Thanks for reading! I hope to get some good RPs out of this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom