Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion I miss my dashboard

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
I would love to see the Dashboard return'

To me the things it needs are the following:

1) the links menu along the side like the previous dashboard with links to my content
2) A list of threads I am following with an alert if there is new content
3) A buddy list or list of those members I am following and their status
4) a writing tablet that can be used to compose a post and then transfer by copying to a message or thread. This should remain unchanged until erased.

Those are the items I used most or would like to have. Others may have other suggestions

2 and 3 are already available onsite. Clicking on Forums and then "Watched" takes you to your threads and if any get replied to, it gives you a notification. There is also a list of those you are following/those following you. Going to your profile and clicking "About" shows that. Not sure if you don't know or know and wanted to have them in a dashboard.

Don't really have any suggestions on what to add, just miss the old draft system honestly.

Honestly I love the new system in that the forum automatically saves drafts based on what thread/pm conversation you are typing in so much better. I can jot down some work for a post and jump over to a PM and reply to that without losing anything, not to mention that it helps a ton when I'm stuck on my phone as I can close out whenever I need to do something IRL and pick it up later.

Do somewhat agree with the rest of your points though, it would be nice to have watched threads and friends all bundled together in one place.

My current thought is to add content links to the userbit (when you click/tap your account button at the top).

Not going to add a draft/notepad again. Too many people misunderstood that.

Not going to add a draft/notepad again. Too many people misunderstood that.

Whaaa?? I thought that -was- still on the to-do list! D: Dangit, I need a private thing that I can actually -edit- freely, I can't just keep making new posts in conversations-with-myself every time I want to add or change something I have saved...I've been not doing that as much as I really need specifically because I've been holding out for some kind of private-editable thing this whole time... D:

No, I can easily add it.

People completely misunderstood it.

No, I can easily add it.

People completely misunderstood it.
Yeah, I can see how that would have happened, it took me the longest time to actually use it myself
buckteeth.gif
but when I -did- it became a huge organizational aid for me. Maybe just a modified lable/title? Call it..."Private Notepad". That would probably clear up the majority of misunderstandings on the spot, I think.
xd.gif

It was called private notepad. Most people who used it still thought it was a public part of their profile.

Back
Top Bottom