Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futa Fandoms for All

Breeze

Planetoid
cVvoOcC.gif

Hi hi, it's Breeze, just another RPer looking around here, predominantly for smut focused scenarios, particularly centered around fandoms. Before I cut to the chase and lay out what kind of RPs I like, I'll go ahead and try to lay down some ground rules or just stuff in general that you should know, though I promise I'm not so hard to interact with! Or at least, I'd like to hope so.

- I'll be up front and say that as someone who has to balance a full time job, wildly fluctuating motivation, and other personal factors, my posting speed can be described as leisurely at best. Sometimes I'll be able to post to you in a timely manner, sometimes it could take me a day or two, sometimes even a whole week, if you can feel you can work with that. Still, feel free to give me a nudge if I ever leave you hanging too long for your liking and I'll see about pumping out a post faster.
- For post length, I usually try to mirror my partner, but generally, one or two small sized paragraphs is my ideal stretch for these kinds of RPs.
- By default, I envision our plots as being shorter term in nature, but I'm also open to long-term if we hit it off well enough.
- I prefer to RP in on-site PMs. A Discord is fine too.
- I'm open to a whole bunch of kinks, but not all. Fancy myself decently close to limitless, even. I don't kink-shame, so don't be afraid to ask about what's on your mind and what you want to include.
- For fandom scenarios, I'm open to canon x canon or canon x OC. Not very interested in OC x OC though. A bit redundant, eh?
- I'm a switch, so I can just as happily dom or sub for you, and I can play female or futanari.
- In terms of gender pairings, I'll can do FutaxF, FutaxFuta, or even FutaxM, though the condition for that one is that any male character I play against would have to be an original character. Not interested in canon males, heh. Not even femboys.
- Open to a crossover scenario as well. Ask me for details.

So with all that said, the fandom list is as follows. Not an exhaustive list though. Feel free to ask me about your own favored fandoms as well!

A Certain Scientific Railgun
Attack on Titan
Black Lagoon
Bleach
Chainsaw Man
Code Geass
Danganronpa
Demon Slayer
Dragon Ball
Evangelion
Fairy Tail
Fate/Anything
Food Wars!
High School DxD
Highschool of the Dead
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Jujutsu Kaisen
Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Kakegurui
Kill la Kill
KonoSuba
Mobile Suit Gundam
Monogatari Series
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
Psycho-Pass
Sailor Moon
Symphogear
The Fruit of Grisaia
Uma Musume
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Ace Attorney
BlazBlue
Dead or Alive
Kingdom Hearts
Mass Effect
Mega Man (Classic, X, Zero, ZX)
Nier: Automata
No More Heroes
Persona
Resident Evil
Street Fighter
Super Smash Bros.
Tales Series
Tekken
Trails of Cold Steel
VA-11 HALL-A

Animated Disney
DC
Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Invincible
Marvel
RWBY
Star Trek
Star Wars

For one or two-off characters from a given series I'd be interested in doing something with.

Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)
Birdy Cephon Altera (Birdy the Mighty)
Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo)
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
Heather Mason (Silent Hill)
Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate)
Lady (Devil May Cry)
Lana Kane (Archer)
Miki Makimura (Devilman)
Miriam (Bloodstained)
Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
Zoey (Left 4 Dead)

If anyone's interested, definitely do hit me up in PMs!

Last edited:
Winter Break Bump! Also cleaned up a little more, added and took out some stuff.

With the semester finally winding down a little, let's try for a bump.

Bump after another hiatus. Seriously craving a crossover setting right about now. Message me for details!

New Year's Bump. Apologies if I've left you hanging this past year. Last semester was super crazy for me, as you could probably have guessed. Let's hope the coming one is much better!

Back
Top Bottom