Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB May the search begin (Do do do doooooo)

CompulsiveSpeaker

Planetoid
((Note to the world who will not notice me (do you see the salt pouring out of all my orifices? I am a french fry.) I would like to make clear that I will also roleplay MxM, FxF, FutaxF. Ask me if you want to play them though since at least three of the story ideas I listed below are only suited for at least one character being gender non-conforming we will have to create a plot together. I really really want to play a gender non-conforming person though so please, lets try to give it a shot? Thanks!! ))

Hello my friends! It is time for me to begin my search for eligible roleplayers to work with me on roleplays with two different characters who are gender-nonconforming. I have some vague ideas for plots that will be listed below along with a brief description of each character. Other notes will be seen at the end.

Plot 1 “Embrace”: Character A has tried all their life to be the perfect son for their family, pushing away anything that could lead to people thinking that they were different; even their childhood friend who embraced their gender identity long before character A was willing to even admit to their own. The two childhood friends separate over this issue and don’t see each other for many years. Over this time character A tentitvely begins to explore their gender in secret. One day character B find them. Drama ensues but eventually the two rekindle their friendship until it grows into something more all while B helps A accept who they really are. (I will willingly play either character)

Plot 2 “Teacher”: Character A is a gender non-conforming person who, after some legal struggles, has finally gotten a job as a highschool teacher teaching 12th grade honor English. They are so excited to begin their new adventure and aid in opening you adult’s minds to the glory of literature. Character B however, is disturbed (and attracted) to this strange new teacher and does his best to be a nuisance and trouble the poor literature fanatic. However, as time goes on, Character B can no longer deny his attraction to Character A and must now win the others heart. Oh, and lets not forget that the school is filled with assholes. (I would prefer to play character A, all characters are either 18 or 18+)

Plot 3 “Robots” (I fucking love robots): A lonely scientist (character A) would rather spend his/their life creating the perfect friend rather than attempting to explore the world and find one. It takes him/them two decades but he/they has finally created what he/they deems to be the perfect companion. However, the android (character B), doesn’t just want to be there for the scientist; they want to explore the world: something the scientist has always been too afraid to do. Will he/they manage to do though? For friendship? For love? (I am willing to play either character)
Plot 4 "Demon in Disguise" Character A isn’t exactly normal, but that’s ok, they/he/she is fine with not being normal, doesn’t really care what the world thinks of them/him/her or the world in general. They/he/she prefer to be in their/his/her own world for the rest of time. However, that all changes when they/he/she meet their/his/her angel; someone who shines so brightly that Character A just can’t look away from them. Character B is this angel. Or so Character A thinks.
As character A relentlessly stalks Character B They/him/her fall more and more in love with the other. That is, until they/he/she witnesses Character B commit a horrendous murder, revealing them/him/her as being the serial killer that had been torturing the city for months on end. Oh, and it turns out that Character B knew all along that Character A was stalking them/him/her and had come to the insane conclusion that Character A was their/his/her soulmate. (Looking for people who can write messed characters in a story that will likely include some heavy BDSM elements (Including dub/non-con) and some at times extreme non-sexual violence) Preference: Character A

Plot 5 "Just a job" Character A, has always managed to easily intimidate people, whether they/he/she likes it not. It is because of this that they took up being a bouncer as a part time job while in college. The thing is, the club they/he/she works at isn’t just any club, it’s a BDSM club. Not like that really matters to them/him/her, they/he/she may have never participated in it but that doesn’t mean they/he/she thinks it’s horrible. Besides, a job is a job.
Then, one night, Character A meets Character B, a Dominant, while trying to remove someone off the premises. This is the start of a new friendship between the two as they go out for drinks and just hung out together in general.
Time goes on and feelings begin to develop, as they usually do, but Character A is apprehensive about being in a relationship with Character B, knowing that BDSM is an integral part of all of Character B’s relationships and life overall. Character B, on the other hand, is worried about how they approach Character A about pursuing a relationship with them/him/her, not wanting to give up their/his/her BDSM lifestyle but also wanting to be with Character A. Will these to enter the perfect dom/sub relationship? Or will one of them have to be forced into an uncomfortable relationship? Let’s find out! (Heavy BDSM themes, slow burn) Preference: Character A

Other pairings I find cool/amusing
owner x slave/pet
Supernatural being x human
supernatural being x super natural being
God x priest
God x sacrifice
hero x villian
stalker x victim
criminal x hostage
ghost x human
knight x royality
and more​

Character 1 Barret Bern: An exuberant parental figure with a passion for life and the beauty of the world. Their lifelong dream is to start a family of their own with the person of their dreams. They may be a little too strong willed and a little to loud, but you will never find a more loyal or more loving individual. They identify as genderfluid or non-binary (If you’re interested, please ask for their full character bio)

Character 2 Carter “Kazzam” Young: A variety of words could describe Carter (Kazzam, to their friends); creative, eccentric, flamboyant, kind, however stable they are not. Emotions are strong in this one, leading to near manic like behavior one moment and gut wrenching sobs the moment something goes wrong; finding this one in a calm state is unlikely. Nevertheless, if you manage to find a calm to sober Carter you will find yourself immersed in an captivating, thought provoking conversation. (If you’re interested, please ask for their full character bio)
These are the other notes:

On sex: So I’ve said this in literally everything I’ve written on this site so far but I will say it again: sex is not the main focus of any of my roleplays, it doesn’t even really need to be in them at all if I’m honest. But, since this is the internet and since sex is fun to write it is likely that both of us will want to write it at some point. Because of this I will tell you right here and now what I do NOT want in the sex scenes, we can discuss what I enjoy or am at least ok with if we start talking.

No, nos:
Hard-core vore
Necrophilia
Anything underage
Feces & vomit (we can discuss urine)
Extreme gore (how extreme is extreme? Think organs)
Weight gain, force feeding etc
Extreme body growth (You know what I mean you guys, and why would it even be in any of these roleplays?)
I can’t really think of anything else, but I’m sure something will eventually come up and it will need to go on there, along with my list of things to talk to my therapist about.

On my writing style: I am a poet for and foremost. This means that narratives are not my speciality, so do not expect perfection, I am here to practice. I may also be prone to flowery language but I do not think that will be a problem as I am good at controlling myself. I try to write anywhere from two to four medium paragraphs and always try to reread my work to correct grammar errors. I tend to write in third person, past tense.

On your writing style: As long as the grammar is on point and it is more then… lets say two sentences, you’re good to go.

On my reply speed: I will mainly be on the forum on the weekends due to schedule constraints; this means that my replies might come slower than and I completely understand if this means you are not willing to roleplay with me.

And that’s it! I really hope you find my ideas appealing and are willing to roleplay with me. If not, then thanks for reading anyway and have a great day!!​

Last edited:
Phil is back and Phil is beautiful.
[automerge]1542748709[/automerge]
I made and F-list! Man, you never know how kinky you are till you take the time to think of every single thing that was ever attractive to you. My mind is blown.
Look here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom