Fx Any A Work in Progress

Fera Lockhart

Planetoid
This will be very unfinished for quite some time. But if anyone glances at it between now and then, I won't mind?

For now, I'd love a roleplay including a mermaid. I would love to play the part, or I can play the opposite of. Go wild with your imagination if you like. I have few limits, which include scat and sexual pain. (Dismemberment brings pleasure to the receiving end. No. How? No.)
TLDR?; mermaid x anything

A little about me?
Maybe I should put that into my profile... But I should mention something here that really seems to put a lot of people off. I'm sorry, I really am, but it's just the way I am. I can't change that no matter how hard I try. Unless someone sends me a random prompt that immediately or is in the midst of the throngs of pleasure? Hummn, I'm open to that idea, at least to practice? Okay, /endtangent. I tend to like there being a reason or plot behind the smut. Even if it is a roleplay designed for smut, there needs to be a plot! Not just sex for sex. Please let me immerse myself into what's happening as a story. Not as myself. I am not me when I roleplay. But I do like to step into their shoes. I can get emotional with my characters if the story is good enough. And I love that.

Now, what I'll be posting here are unfinished rps. Plots that were started and then abandoned. Some might be very niche, but I'll be hopeful! There's nothing saying I can't be hopeful... I think the best way to start them out is mention some of the kink focuses right at the start? And the pairing? Hmn. Anyway, some of these I was really enjoying but it didn't work out. It's unfortunate.

~Rps with established plots~
StarCraft: Female Zerg x Male Marine
Kinks: To include but not limited to: oviposition, lactation, xeno, insertions, creep play? Predator

Fallout 4: Female scavanger, x Female BoS Knight

WoW: Female Night Elf x Female Night Elf (kinda)

Princess x Dragon Antrho (Open to changing the latter)

~No plot~
Original(?)
Female Angel(M) x Male(F) Demon
Something with pokemon! (Not pokemorphs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom