Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Seeking Partners!

Peaceskies

Meteorite

NOTICE
I have returned from a long hiatus and I am looking for new roleplaying partners.
I am craving for a post apocalyptic scenario but i am open to other suggestions so just shoot me your ideas! c:

I will be redoing this and adding new stuff since this is quite old.

--

Tell the wolves I'm home

I threw myself to the wolves,
only to learn of the tenderness in their howl,
and the loyalty in their blood.

--

Greetings!
You may call me tiggy.
I am a shy and introverted person who is looking for roleplaying partners!
English is not my native language, however I try my best!
Please, send me a PM for further information or plot discussion.

Looking for either long or short-term roleplaying partners.
I appreciate feedback. Tell me if you have any questions or if you're enjoying the roleplay!

Please!
Specify what you are looking for when sending me a PM!
What kind of scenario, pairing and a brief introduction of you! (or link to your request thread).
I would love to get to know my partner, so don't be afraid to start a conversation with me!

If by any reason you must pause our roleplay or lost interest, please warn me beforehand!

--

Roleplay Information

I roleplay both MxM and MxF, however I do tend to prefer to roleplay the male or dominant role.
I reply to everyone at least once a week depending on my busy schedule and how many roleplays I have pending.
I usually write between two to three paragraphs. The shorter the number of paragraphs, the faster you'll get your reply!
I roleplay both Original Characters and Canon Characters. (See Fandom list below for further information)

Smut and plot must be balanced. Although i don't mind smut-oriented roleplays once in a while.
I don't mind playing multiple characters.
I am comfortable with extreme violence and gorey themes.

Scenarios | Post Apocalyptic (Zombie Apocalypse), Fantasy, Modern, Omegaverse.

--

Canon Characters / Fandom

ATTENTION!
: The following characters have their personalities molded accordingly to the TV series!
They are not 100% accurate and I apologize if they do not meet your expectations!
Original Character friendly!

The Walking Dead | Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Carol Peletier, Shane Walsh, Maggie Greene, Negan.
The Originals/The Vampire Diaries | Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Niklaus Mikaelson, Katherine Pierce.
Lucifer | Lucifer Morningstar, Chloe Decker, Cain, Eve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom