Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandoms and Fastasy Cravings.

Ren Deadly

Meteorite
Ren Deadly here! Welcome to my first Blue Moon search. Make yourself comfortable, I have a lot on my mind.

Call me Ren or Renfield. 21 years old. Nonbinary identifyimg, they/them pronouns, please.

I've been roleplaying for about twelve years. I started out on DeviantArt, doing silly cartoon script style roleplays. One user and I went for a few years straight, creating characters and developing them within a few different universes and fandoms. What I wouldn't give to get that joy and excitement back... From there I went to GaiaOnline and dove into paragraph roleplaying and discovered I really enjoy playing male characters. OC x Canon was common and I loved it. Around 2015 I took a hiatus which lasted until late 2017 and early 2018, a few hiccups due to personal stuff, but I really want to get back in action.

Above I noted that I've done both script and paragraph styles. I enjoy both. I'm most interested in something fast paced but rife with story progression and character development. It'll get better as it goes on, when we find rhythm with each other and get the creativity rolling. I make sure to check my spelling and sentence structure -- I'm not a stickler for either as long as I can understand what's going on. I need an enthusiastic partner who won't leave me to do the heavy lifting and participates in driving the story and making decisions and really tries to be engaging. OOC is also a big deal to me, you don't have to get super personal, but I want to get to know you and be able to chat comfortably.

My smut game needs improvement; smut also isn't a requirement for me, heck, neither is romance.

I need a big world and a big cast to stay interested. I don't want to play last (wo)man on Earth, just trying to bone. I require doubling, at the very least. Bring me your OCs, I love playing canon characters. On that note, my fabdoms are my fandoms, I don't really have others.

These are my absolutely will not do's.

- Characters under 18 years old. Including aging up characters.
- Plotless smut or smut being the main focus.
- Pointless violence/kinks. (Especially together.) I will explain.
- Master x Slave. Anything that follows this Character x Character formula. It's very hard for me to fathom a plot with just that.
- Extreme fetishes. Gore/guro, necro, bathroom play, etc.

I will rate these from least craving to most using asterisks, from one to five.
- Overwatch *****
- Game of Thrones **
- Borderlands series ***
- Far Cry series (3, 4 and 5.) ***

I'm open to cross overs, AUs and anything else you can think of.

My situation with fantasy gets a bit more complicated. What I really want is to meet someone open to creating a long running and large scale fantasy story. (Think Game of Thrones or Once Upon a Time.) I can provide more details if you are seriously interested.

Please message or write a comment with details of what you'd like to roleplay, not just "hey, wanna rp?" Because, yeah, that's the whole point of my thread.

Back
Top Bottom