Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question F-list?

An F-List (Fetish List) is just that, a list of the Fetishes you enjoy or dislike. I have typically seen people use this website to create them and then link it here. I hope that is helpful for you.

Here is where you'll find F-list. It's a site for listed Kinks that are your favorite, those that you're okay with, those you might do and those you never will. It can also be used to represent those likes for different characters, the site has other uses but for the purposes of linking it here that's all that matters.

Of note is that you don't need an F-list. Many people prefer that you have one so they can have a quick an easy way to access your kinks and to see if you'll be a compatible partner with them, but it's by no means required to have one to roleplay or even to have a request thread.

You would make one through the site, I believe there's a signup page right on the homescreen. Then you would just link it within your profile or signature as you would with any other link.

Select your name in the top right and hit account details. Generally people link their list either in their About Me section or directly in their signature. You can link it there by hitting ctrl+k.

Back
Top Bottom