Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male dragon riders of pern

HeyThereLittleBear

Cannibal Queen of BMR
Supporter
╔════════════════ the dragon riders of pern ════════════════╗​

Hey there! I'm Bear.

About Me
→ I'm twenty-five years old and female, though one of my hobbies is making people question that.
→ I work full time, have two kids, and manage a few sites. So I have a busy schedule! I won't reply every day.
→ I'm really friendly. I like to chat with new people and learn about people from around the world. I love PMs.
→ I really really really love cats.
→ I have memory issues! They're getting better, but I still need some help with remembering things. This means you may have to follow up if you don't hear back from me, or give me a gentle nudge if you think I've forgotten.

Rules
→ Respect is always my #1. If you can't be a respectful adult, then we have nothing to even discuss.
→Let me know if you're losing interest in the role-play or losing interest in an aspect of the role-play. I am not offended if you say you are bored, I'm more offended if you don't say something. Role-playing is about fun, and if we're both not having fun then there's no point.
→ Respect my off list. I'm not kidding. I have few hard offs, but they are hard offs.
→ I do not write posts that are "one-liners" and I don't partner well with people who do. If you aren't capable of writing multiple paragraphs worth of material (NOT fluff), then we won't work together well and I will lose interest in the role-play. I like details, descriptions, and insight into your character's mind.
→ I have memory issues. They are the worst when it comes to responding to PMs, which is why I don't role-play over PMs. If you send me a PM and I open but don't respond please resend it or follow up. I am the worst when it comes to opening a message at work and forgetting it. I don't mind you reminding me. It helps me stay on track. The same applies to role-plays. If I take longer than a few days and you haven't heard from me, please feel free to send me a message.

Hard Ons
(insert dick joke here)

→ Violent / dominant males. I like when a male displays his dominance over the female, either subtly or through force. I love it.
→ Romance. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for love stories. I like the two extremes - rape and romance.
→ Large cocks. This is self-explanatory, right?
→ Teasing / sexual build up and tension. I want your character to make mine really work for it. I want her dripping in her panties and already so close to an orgasm that she can't stand it. Maybe he leaves her dangling on the edge there and begging for more, maybe he finally gives her everything she ever wanted and makes her see the stars. Either way, I thoroughly enjoy the build of sexual desire and tension.
→ Evil characters. Yummy!
Choking.
→ Hairy chest on men.<3 Yes, lord. I'm actually really into hair pretty much everywhere save for writing out a hairy back and ass. A+ if he's got a trimmed beard. Mmmf.
→ This goes with the one before it but a chubby, hairy white boy is like A+ for what I want.

Hard Offs

→ Characters below 17 years of age.
→ Parent/child incest. I'm a parent and I cannot fathom how that is remotely interesting to sexualize your child.
→ First person point of view writing.

╔════════════════ the story ════════════════╗

I would like to explore the relationships between dragons and their riders as well as non-binary riders in Pern. I would like to play as a character that has been ignoring their gender identity for the entirety of their life until Hatching Day. On Hatching Day, this "boy" is set to Impress a male dragonet and instead finds himself stumbling into the path of a Queen and Impressing. It is an event that has never happened before as Queens have strictly been Impressed by women and it raises the question of how this "man" would go about Impressing one. My character would explore their gender and their relationship with another dragon rider as well as start to learn about life in the Weyr.​

I'd like for this to be very plot heavy and character development heavy instead of smut heavy.

Back
Top Bottom