Fx Male Blunder Girl has done it again The Domme gets Dom'd. . . .

I have been after this criminal for months. He always slips thru my traps and evades my capture. But recently after a prostitution sweep of his known area of operations we got one of his women to talk. He likes being Domme'd. The big and powerful crime lord is a closet bondage slutty boy who likes turning control over to a girl in skin tight head to toe latex. How interesting. I discard my regular purple latex leotard, thigh high boots and arm length gloves for a skin tight shiny black latex catsuit, knee high stiletto heel boots and gloves, add a hood with cutouts for my eyes and mouth and arrange thru my new informant to have a session with him. The big boss himself. I set up my 'dungeon' in a fairly low class apartment close to his base of operations and as expected, the slimy rat shows up right on time. I hear a light tapping on my door and bark out
'It's open worm. Enter.'
He hesitates and slowly opens the door peeking in. The spineless fool. I knew it. He sees me standing there legs slightly apart, my thick black hair sticking out of the hood like a high ponytail, snapping a riding crop on my gloved palm as I stare him down speaking in strict commands
On your knees. Why are you not on your knees worm?
He drops to his knees like a good little boy glancing nervously around the darkened room seeing nothing much there, a steel chair, a rusty looking old metal frame bed, a table. a wooden crate large enough to put a man inside on the floor beside a smaller crate packed with neatly bundled ropes, and a shelf with some vibrators and plugs on it but mostly leather things on the shelves like, straps, gags and blindfolds,
He is dressed in clothes that blend him into the neighborhood perfectly, ratty old jeans, beat up old cowboy boots, a dingy grey T shirt with a flannel shirt over top and this knit cap on his head that makes him look more like a Seattle grunge fan than the city's most powerful crime lord.
'Crawl to me.'
He obeys.
'You may kiss my boots.'
I can't believe it. The evil scum who supplies half the drugs to our city that is killing our kids leans down and softly kisses the pointed toe of my boot.
'BOTH boots little man.'
I am really enjoying this as the pathetic spineless whispers
'Yes Mistress.'
I snap the crop on my palm saying
'Crawl to that box of ropes and bring me one. Only using your mouth.'
I glance over at the corner of the room at the camera filming this priceless scene and smile as he mumbles a scared sounding
'Yes Ma'am . .. Mistress.. . .'
I think this is going to be my favorite arrest of all time. As he drops the rope at my feet I say
'You will spend an hour tightly bound in my ropes slave. Depending on your tribute and willingness to accept your place, I will decide if you deserve any pleasurable experiences. But I doubt it. Perhaps on your next visit. Now. Remove that hideous shirt and stand in the box with your hands behind you.'
He slides the shirt off and tosses it across the room. It hits the window shade and drops to the floor as he turns his back to me crossing his wrists.
Little do I realize the shirt hitting the shades was the big signal to a small army of men outside. As I am picking up the rope about to make the easiest arrest of my career the soft sound of the shade rattling against the window sets off instant chaos. My door kicks off the hinges, a team of heavily armed men race thru the door and swing thru the windows boots first sending shattered glass all thru the room like a tom cruise mission impossible movie, In the beat of a heart I have six huge men dressed in police swat team uniforms aiming their weapons at me. I freeze and realize my situation. My weapon is in my bag across the room on the table. I slowly drop the crop and raise my hands. This is not the time to fight. You oh so calmly turn around with this big smart smile on your face saying with a barely controlled rage
'You bitch! You were gonna stuff me in a BOX?'
I just stand still staring at you furious the trap I set for you has been turned into my own trap. You stay calm and look so smug I want to smash your face in as you say
'I think putting someone in that box is a great idea. Tie her up boys.'
I look confident and angry on the outside but inside I realize I am in an incredibly dangerous predicament as two men holster their weapons and go for ropes . . . This looks like it is not going to be a good day for the city's favorite crime fighting super heroine after all.

I am looking for a male who would enjoy creating a story based heavily on bondage force and enslavement. I tend to write fairly length responses at least three times a week and like a lot of detail in the action. I write first person but if you prefer writing your entries third person that's fine with me. I don't mind a little God modding as long as it doesn't change the attitude or motives of MC. Any evil fellas out there wanting to play, PM me!

Back
Top Bottom