Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male 1x1 Search, Dragonball Z/Super, 18+, More Details Inside

DBZGirl29

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I'm here with a 1 x 1 RP Search! I have been RPing for 15 years now (Since the time of the Yahoo Instant Messenger RPs!...before they got rid of the user rooms).

I have been searching for someone who can Roleplay as Vegeta from Dragonball Z. But heres the catch. I use an Original Character...but fear not! I don't make Mary Sue characters and I have been working on a full bio for my OC that I use just for the Dragonball franchise. It would be post Frieza Saga and go off in an Alternate Universe (no Trunks and the androids will probably come but it'll end up different) and it WILL be a romance! With action and adventure. Fights will be slightly included but if it gets too long we can time skip and try to figure out who is the winner between the characters.. Any more questions about this don't be afraid to ask me!

Now, Rules... I am pretty lienient when it comes to Roleplays. Some literacy is a MUST. Of course we all make grammar mistakes (I know I make quite a bit as I look at myself typing this out lol). I do Semi paragraph to multi paragraph replies and starting posts as well full of detail. I would hope and wish that someone out there would be willing to do the same. also, this is in 3rd person. This will be romance like I have stated..but if you need to do a time skip through the lovey dovey bits please dont hesitate to tell me and we can time skip. Also...please DO NOT GOD MOD. its annoying.. Also...PLEASE BE ACTIVE. I know real life gets in the way and I'm understanding of that (trust me I work 40 hours a week I understand lol) I LOVE fast repliers they make me really happy trust me. If you get uninterested please just let me know I wont be mad I promise. also..PLOTTING. I love to plot out an idea that you might have or I might have before installing it into the RP. also about my OC I can tell you alot more about her if you are interested and I can even supply artwork of her as well.

Well that seems to be the lot of it! I think I remembered everything...I hope I remembered everything lol. But please if you are interested hit me up with a PM or comment here and please don't be shy to ask me questions! I am always happy to answer any questions regarding everything I'm looking for. I hope I hear from someone!! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom