Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed ((6-24-2009))

Re: Save-A-Slave ((Atzura and Raziel99))

He smiled as he saw her eating, taking a bit of the burger and eating it slowly. "I hope you like it." He said, moving to sit in a nearby chair and slowly eating. Though, he did finish when she was done, because he had less food. He put their plates to the side, waiting for her to do something.

The cat woman's long tongue outstretched and licked her lips several times, savoring every grain of rice it could. She hadn't realized how savage she seemed, how much more like a feline than a human she was acting. She looked over at him and turned away.

He saw her turn away, and he frowned. She had become a lot more docile than just a few minutes ago, and he had no idea why. He got up, moving over to her and kneeling down to look over her. "Look at me." He said softly, waiting for her to oblige before continuing. "This is a safe haven for you. If you don't leave this building, none of the raiders of this group will take you, and you will be safe of their tyranny."

"Why are you speaking to me as if I was weak?" She murmured. "You men rushed us when we didn't expect you... and you outnumbered those of us who did fight. I am not worried about being kidnapped. This place is not where I belong, so I'm going to ask you to stay out of my way. You don't, won't and can never own me. No one can. I'm returning to Soma. Thank you for the meal and hospitality." She bowed her head before standing up quickly and making her way towards the door.

He laughed softly as he moved to block the door. "You obviously don't understand." He said in his low voice, a hint of danger in it. "You have your claws and speed at your disposal. But outside, it is guarded by some of the more elite hunters. Not raiders, hunters. They will hunt and kill you like a Jaguar. Soma lies in rubble, only a few houses remain." His hands weren't even near his weapons, so he wasn't even threatening her in the way he was holding himself. "Your only salvation lies in this house. If someone else grabs you, you will be tied down by metal shackles so you cant cut your way out, and I won't be there to protect you."

The cat woman frowned. "I already thanked you for feeding me and tending my injuries. I'll repay you for that one day. You have to get out of my path now. I don't want to be here. Hell, why did you even bother saving me? There was tons of women in Soma. Why did you bother with me, probably the least feminine of the lot, the outcast, the dirtiest looking one... why don't you answer me that? You know nothing about who I am, nor my history, nor my goals. You're just a lap dog, who was sent to hurt people you don't even understand... but for a quick coin, for a new rank, you'll just about do anything these men tell you to. You're probably holding me for some rich fat man here, and are trying to sell me off. Why are you trying to keep me from doing something a man like you should regularly not care about?"

He let out a growl as he slowly walked towards her, a growl that was almost animalistic in its nature. "Don't you DARE call me a lap dog." He said in his voice, a low growl accompanying it. "I control my own fate. I have controlled the fate of many men. I saved many of your young from the blade and flames, giving them a second chance to grow up. Maybe they will become strong enough to come here and kill everyone else. But they will not kill me. I have seen many women beaten, raped, killed by the raiders of this party. I have seen them destroy the wills of children, beheading them for insolence. And you DARE call me the lapdog of higher men? I have all I want, right here. Never once have I taken another to do work that a man should do on his own." He was right in her face now, the twitching of his muscles as he has been pushed through the breaking pooint flexing violently.

"I have saved far more lives than I have killed."He said, in a low, deadly voice. "Don't think that I do this for others."

Her eyes widened with a slight bit of fear when he answered so strongly. She closed her eyes as he spoke and backed away as he got into her face. "What do you want me to do. Bow down to you... live here with you? Happily ever after? Is that what you want to see? Don't tell me you're attracted to me. I don't buy it. On top of that, I can't stand you, you're disgusting. A puppet... you think you control everything when there is a greedy fat tub of lard pulling your strings, making you say what you say and think what you think. If I am going to get murdered, beheaded, raped, or enslaved, I'll fight until my arms are cut off. Then I'll kick until my legs are ripped out. I'll bite until my mouth is cut open, then I'll piss on you until you stab me to death... then I'll just glare. Glare until you cut my eyes out. Move."

He wasn't even listening to her after her first few words. Why the hell should he, if she ignored everything he was saying for the last half hour. "I am not a puppet." He growled. "Those at the top, they are afraid of me. They know I have more than enough following to call a coup, that is why I get whatever I want from them. They don't question my methods, whether or not that is what they want." He unsheathed his wakizashi, a warning to her now. He was one that you listened to, whether enemy or friend.

"I saved your young. I left some semblance of a village for them to hide in. they will grow strong through hardship. And I am sure they will have their revenge. Your race will continue because of me, you live because of my interference. And now, you spit in my face because of what, pride? You leave this building, you will lose a hell of a lot more than your pride. And you will be begging to come back here."

She frowned and headed towards his window. Her eyes kept on him, his blade now present was only firing up her own anger, two completely incompatible systems clashing directly. Unlike him, she did listen, she couldn't help it given her nature.

"I'm sorry. I lost you as soon as you started bitching. I am not afraid of you, regardless of who is. And sincerely, fuck you." She hissed, actually smirking after, pulling his window open. "My race won't live on because of you. Don't fill your head that much, asshole. Thank you for your help. Now go blow one of your superiors." She slid out, the area around her seeming far too different, but at this point, she needed to leave, this wasn't her place to be.

He growled as he heard her words. "You little..." But she was already out the window, falling down half a story. "Damn it." He turned around and rushed out of the house. It would be a good run there, but he knew time was of the essence.

Meanwhile, other members of the group saw her moving out the window backwards, and they congregated, at least ten of them. When she fell out and landed on the ground, they were on her like vultures, grabbing her arms and legs and holding her completely still. "We got her!" The ones that grabbed her yelled for the group, and now everyone nearby was converging, reaching out, grabbing handfuls of clothing and ripping. They preferred the woman to be awake when they raped her.

They had her half naked, the rest of her clothes tattered and hanging off oddly from how they were holding her, by the time Alexander was on that side of the building. Both of his blades were drawn now and he was rushing forward, towards the leader of that gang of the group, who was already dropping pants and approaching her by the front. But, thankfully, Alexander was there in a instant, one blade at his throat, the other at his stomach, easy enough to drop the blade and cut off the other raider's second most important head.

"Alex, this is blasphemy!" The man yelled. "Threatening your fellow man!"

"And you are trying to steal my reward for the last mission." Alexander said, his voice a low sound comparative to the other man. But much more lethal. Seeing their fates in their leader as well, all of the men around dropped her. Alex took a step back, and the man he was holding ran for it, stooping down in mid sprint to get his pants up.

Alexander went and grabbed the cat woman's arm, helping her stand on her feet and leading her back around the house to get inside slowly. "What did I tell you." he growled. "Be thankful that I care enough to come out here and save your ass."

Back
Top Bottom