Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise of the Knight Rider (Noon_Shadow and Superheroinevengeance)

Noon_Shadow

Super-Earth
Vincent Stone was walking out of his office at Pearl Coast Police Central when he was stopped by one of the civilian clerks-a young woman named Susan. "Detective Stone," she said, stopping him as he was on his way out, the Chief wanted to have a quick word with you.

While Stone was a department chief himself, only one person in the department was actually called "the chief," which was Marco Ryan, chief of police, top cop in the department, the highest un-elected official. The only person he reported to was the Commissioner, who was just below the Mayor. Stone sat right beneath Ryan in the hierarchy, as the chief of the Detectives bureau. Which meant that Ryan was basically the only person in the department who could give him a "request" and expect him to actually do it. With a big sigh, Stone walked down the hallway toward his boss' office.

Ryan's door was open, which was good. This was unofficial. Stone was doing his best, for now, to avoid having any official with his boss. He didn't want the attention right on exactly what he was doing with his time. He walked in and leaned on the door, his 6'4" frame mostly filling the doorway. "Hey Chief, did you have a question?"

Ryan nodded back at him. "Just wanted to know if you were going to be at the party tonight. I know it will be a bit stuffy, but it will be a good chance to get acquainted with the incoming DA and the new Commissioner. If so, I wanted to remind you that security is going to be dialed-up a bit: we're checking guns at the door. We don't want some lunatic deciding this is a juicy target to start shooting up."

The "party" he referred to was a celebration gathering of sorts: The incumbent mayor, District Attorney, and Police Commissioner had all been defeated in the election, with the opposition uniting to present a "Tough on crime" message. The rising crime rates in the city were a growing concern for the citizens, and they were tired of feeling insecure in their own homes and on their own streets. The joint campaign effort had also been strangely silent on the dark, masked vigilante who was running around, mostly refusing to comment on the so-called "Knight Rider." For now, it seemed that their refusal to condemn her actions was a tacit message of support for her.

Stone shook his head. "No, Chief, I'm afraid I can't make it tonight. I'm taking my work home with me tonight and I'll have an early morning tomorrow. I'm surprised you'd think it would be a target, though, since half the off-duty cops in the city are likely to be there. It would have be some total wacko to want to crash the party." With a shrug, he turned and waved over his shoulder. "Have good time sucking up to the new boss, though!"

Stone went down to the parking garage and started up his car. He was definitely going to be at the party...but under cover, so to speak. With a grim smile, he revved up the engine to race back to his home and make some quick preparations.

At that time, two large trucks were driving past a gate and moving into the warehouse district of the docks. Each of these trucks had a driver, a man riding shotgun, and a third man hidden back in the trailer. The trailers were plain white, no identifying markings, other than usual "How's my driving? Call XXX-XXXX" sticker on the rear fenders. They pulled up in front of a warehouse at the docks in the late afternoon, ready to pick up their load.

Donny stepped out of the truck, moving back to open the trailer, letting the third man out of his vehicle. Then he turned around to where he saw Gio trying to deal with the lock on the warehouse. "Hold up there, I got the key, don't break the fuckin' lock. Jesus, learn some patience, man." 5 men waited patiently for him to work open the lock, and the big warehouse door was lifted up. It was dark inside, and his eyes were used to sunlight, so he could just barely see the six large crates inside that they were supposed to pick up. "Hey, somebody hit the lights. We need to close the door and inspect the stuff before we take it."

The lights slowly flickered on, the big loud hummm sound of powerful flourescent bulbs far overhead. The warehouse door slammed closed as Donny took a crowbar handed to him. He walked up to the first crate, prying open the lip, and popping it off to look down, inspecting his shipment.

"Hot damn," Gio said softly, seeing the crate full of very fresh automatic MP5 submachine guns. They were fully automatic, and absolutely illegal for any street use.

Donny grinned. "See, didn't I tell you? The drop was legit."

Gio turned, giving him a scowl. "Yeah but...how'd the new boss even get his hands on this kind of equipment?"

Donny shrugged. It was a pretty sweet set-up, whoever had carried this off. The loadworkers at the dock surely hadn't realized what was in these crates. They'd already gotten their customs inspection stickers, so they were cleared to go through. They'd taken them, offloaded them to their designated warehouses, and then left the crates here, never having wondered what was in them. Unmarked crates, with evidence of who was supposed to pick them up, got shuffled off to the side to deal with later. And here they were, left for Donny and his crew.

"Who am I to question? Alls I know is, we take the weapons, make sure they're distributed, and then we get the rest of the payment. C'mon, let's double check the other crates." Donny took his crowbar and walked over to start prying open the second crate.

“Drake!” A soft spoken, youthfully energetic voice said. It belonged to a beautiful urban legend, the masked vigilante known as Knight Rider. Working before the sun set was not her typical hours but she had driven the mob to do desperate things lately. She was gaining ground, eating away at their operations. The media did not have a single picture of her, the police would not admit she was real. Those who knew for sure, those who had seen her regretted it to this day. Behind the mask was the last person anyone suspect. It was an advantage she had over the criminal underworld. The hardest part of this life has become the shuffle between her regular life and the life beneath the cowl. Luckily, she had Drake there every step of the way. Her handsome and faithful boyfriend worked hard to keep her safe but was also a gentle voice in her ear; a flirty eye in the sky. “Stop it mister, I have to concentrate” she blushed. “You can do all that stuff tonight after the party!”

She was perched in the shadows of a large crane built on the docks. It was a perfect place to hide, giving her the high ground advantage and some darkness to disappear into as the sun set. The cool January breeze off the ocean sent a chill over the parts of her exposed skin, but it was nothing she could not stand. “I see the trucks” she told him, her tone or voice not changing. To her, this was just a thrill ride and she had no reason to fear anything yet. “Activating voice changer now.” The now has turned into a deep robotic sounding. Having a little fun, she could not stop herself. “Drake, I am your father” she joked while doing her best Darth Vader.

She stood up as the door to the warehouse opened, a smile crossed her face. “This is too easy!” She giggled before she jumped from the two hundred high foot crane, using her cape like a glider. She loved the feeling it gave her as she floated down, it was an adrenaline no one could understand. Still, her heart would always race just before she engaged in the heat of battle. Her feet softly touched the ground beside the building near the electrical box. “Alright baby, time to do your thing” she told Drake as she pulled a small box from her belt and placed it on the electrical box. It gave him access to the electrical board, allowing Drake to cut power at the flip of a switch. “Don’t kill power just yet” She said as she pulled a grappling gun out. She blasted it into the air, rising to the top of the building.

She spotted the intake vent of the warehouse. “I’m going to fill the building with a knock out gas, might take a couple of them out without a fight.” She ran toward the vent, the echoes of the men could be heard as they busted into the crates. “Too easy” she laughed as she pulled a hand full of gas pellets from her belt, pressing the button to activate them before dropping them into the vent. She had about thirty seconds before the most would start to fill the room. “One more thing before you cut the power!”

She ran to the ledge, jumping from the building and gliding to the street again. Without the power, there was no way the large garage door could open. That left them only two fire escapes two make it out of. “This is going to be a shocking surprise” she joked as she pulled another device from her belt, placing it on the metal door. “I know that was cheesy, but it was still funny” she argued playfully with Drake. She flipped a switch on the device, generating a powerful electrical current into the door and knob that would knock any grown man out. “Alright, cut the power” she said as the thirty second timer in her head ran out. Between the power and the gas, they would be in a panic.

She rushed to reach the only door they could come out, waiting in ambush at it. She was just a teenage girl, no real physical strength but her fighting technique was flawless and she avoided hand to hand combat at all cost. That is why Drake was so important, his gadgets could take down a group of thugs without her having to fight at all. He worried about her still and went to great lengths to make sure she was protected. The suit was completely bullet proof, cowl included. He had tested it time and time again against sniper rounds. The gloves had brass knuckles pretty much built into and each finger tip had tasers. The bottom of her boots was a light weight titanium alloy, making a kick feel like a battering ram. The bracers were made of an metal alloy that helped her disarm or even break most blades she could trap inside them.

She waited behind the door, expecting gun fire at any moment. She would have locked the door but the panicked men rushing through the door would give her an advantage rather than them shooting through it and knowing she was on the other side. She could hear rumbles inside as they realized what was going on, bring a smile to her face. As soon as the door opened, she would kick it back in there face. After that, the first unlucky soul out was going flying with her as she held her grappling gun firmly in hand. “Remember Paige, six men” she told herself as a reminder was taking long breaths to slow her heart rate.

Donny was working on the second crate when he heard a fizzling sound competing with the humming of the large overhead lights. He looked up, expecting to see a light shorting out, but there was nothing apparent. Still, something gave him an itch on the back of hiss neck. Any operation these days made it feel like there was a target on your back-nobody wanted to get taken out by a girl wearing tights-it was humiliating, and a serious job hazard.

As he cracked open the second crate, making sure the guns were in it, he heard Vin speak up. "Hey, you guys smell somethin?" Just then, Donny did, and his heart started racing.

"Shit, knock-out gas. It has to be the Night-Bitch." A second later, Vin hit the floor, collapsing into a lump. "Cover your mouths!" he cried out, pulling up his collar over his face as a makeshift air filter. It would buy a couple minutes, maybe, depending on how strong the stuff was. Then the lights went out, trapping the five conscious men in the dark. "She'll be out there, waiting on us, we need to bust out strong," he said, as he reached down to the crate in front of him. The weapon he scooped up was an assault rifle, and he felt around for a magazine, slapping it into the weapon, ready to fire.

"Over here, the backdoor," called Gio. Then there a brief flash of light in the room, and a halted scream as the door jolted, shocking Gio. The shock was intense enough that his body flew back a few feet before collapsing.

Drake sighed as he spoke to his girlfriend through the comm in her suit. Even though he wasn't there, and his receiver went directly into his ear, he still kept his voice low out of habit. "Babe, you're supposed to save the one-liner puns until AFTER they're already knocked out. You don't want to overuse them-I might just have get bored of you."

Not that it was likely he would get bored of his young girlfriend. She had the figure of a goddess, but the sex drive of a devil. He couldn't look at another woman without deciding that Paige was just better looking, and did more to boil his blood than any Hollywood starlet could.

After he hit the lights, he glanced back at the monitor he used to track her vitals. Despite the physical exertion she'd already been through, her pulse rate had barely risen. It was only in the heat of a real fight that she'd really start showing any signs. She was in peak physical condition. Even though he was a skilled swimmer, he had to admit that he simply couldn't keep up with her physically-she was tougher and more fit than he was. And she looked like a walking sexual fantasy in that suit.

He gave her one last reminder. "Keep in mind your vulnerable spots, and take them down quick." The suit was made out of top-of-the-line materials, all thanks to his father's company, but even those materials had their limits. There was just no way to make the joints of her suit strong enough to stop a bullet, not while allowing her the freedom of the movement she needed. Everywhere else she was fine, but if a lucky shot caught the back of her knee, she was going to go down.

Donny stumbled his way over to the door. Someone else had gone down due to the gas, he wasn't sure which. He knew Julio was at the side door, someone else right behind. Donny pointed the gun at the door, the three of them ready to go. "Hit it!"

Julio then slammed the door open as Donny pointed his gun outside, looking for a target...only for the darkness to come right back in on them as the door slammed into julio's forehead, knocking him back, slamming him in the floor. Donny growled, then stepped forward, kicking the door back open, and started spraying fire into the air, looking for a target. "Bring it on you fucking bitch!"

She could hear the racket taking place inside, her planned was working flawlessly. “Cut the power back on just before they come out, hopefully their eyes have adjusted and it might blind them a bit” she told Drake as her foot slammed into the door. She expected bullets to fly after that, and she had no plans of testing the suits capabilities unless she had too. Pulling the grappling gun from her belt, she blasted herself back to the rooftop. She kept her eyes locked on the door, it was the only way out now. “So, are you wearing that really hot black suit your dad bought you last year?” She said as she watched Donny come out firing his gun like a mad man.

“Well that ought to wake the neighbors” she said with a sly juvenile giggle. “I guess someone is going to have to teach these boys a lesson in manners.” She was out of sight, an advantage she planned to make full use of. “Baby, lets kill the lights to the whole harbor! Why not play a little hide and seek with them” she laughed as she watched them look around for her clueless to her location. If they were screaming and yelling, she paid them no mind except to any degrading terms they might have called her. She waited until the entire dock went black, girl bing her the advantage since darkness had all but fallen. Waiting until Donny was not looking, she dropped down behind the other guy, wrapping her cape around him as she locked him in a choke hold. Just as Donny would hear the struggle, Knight Rider and the other thug lifted off into the air. The only thing he would hear is the man struggling. She giggled, looking down at his out cold body now choked out. “Aww, he’s so cute when he’s sleeping. Can we keep him baby, please!” She joked.

Glancing back down at Drake, he was all alone and now desperate. This was perfect, she could easily take him out now. Glancing back at the man on the roof with her, she attached a string to his foot and tossed him over the edge. When he woke up, he would be hanging twenty feet off the ground by his foot. “I think it’s time for a little practice!” Leaping to the next roof top, running across it and jumping to another; she positioned herself behind Donny. “Can you get a facial recognition on him?” She kept a close eye, studying him so she could predict his move when she was close. “Donny... got it!” Dropping into the darkness on the street level, she whispered his name. “Donny...” the moved like a shadow expecting him to open fire wildly. She would keep up this cat and mouse game until he was out of ammo. When she heard the click of an empty rifle, she would move in to strike. Waiting around, she finally heard it before running at him from the blackness of a shadow. She would be only feet from him when he finally seen her, by then she would already be in the air with a hard kick coming at his chin.

Drake tsked into his headset as he spoke to Paige. "I haven't decided yet. Don't you need to focus on what you're doing?" he asked her, teasingly. For the most part, he was in the dark on what was happening with her beyond her commentary. Putting any kind of video feed into her suit was a security risk, since it would be too easy to hijack. The audio signal was heavily encrypted, which allowed them to converse freely, but beyond that, all he had were the vitals reading off from her suit, and one GPS tracker she kept in her pouch in case she needed to track a baddie. It did not give him a lot of situational awareness, and he had to wince when he heard the sound of gunfire pick up over her suit comms. Fortunately, it sounded distant enough that he was confident the gun wasn't even firing in the right direction.

He had to suppress a sigh when she asked him to kill the lights to the whole dock on the spot. She had way too much faith in his improvisational ability to access systems. "Uhm, gonna take a few seconds there," he said. She'd gotten him hooked up to the utility box, but there was nothing networked out of there. To kill power to the docks, he had to improvise a quick, rough hack into Pearl Coast's city power grid. His fingers hammered furiously on the keyboard as he had to brute force his way through security. Fortunately, city computer systems had rather lax security and he was able to hide his tracks. "Okay, got it," he said, as he kicked off the power, and the lights all over the docks quickly shut off.

It was disorienting as hell for Donny to step out of the dark, suddenly the lights kicked back on, and then suddenly the lights to the whole area had shut back off. There was a burning image in his retina as he tried to look around, making out the outlines of warehouses around the docks. He kept his finger on the trigger, trying to listen to anything that might tip him off. The girl could seemingly appear from any angle, so it was good to have another man at his back. He stepped softly, breathing heavily now that he'd escaped to get some fresh air. "You wanna show your face, bitch? I'll give you a nice surprise. And then I'll give you the spanking a naughty little whore like you deserves," he taunted, trying to keep his eyes focused.

A muffled sound behind alerted him to the fact that she had another man in a strangle hold. Then a whirring sound that seemed like it came from above. Donny was suddenly alone. "Shit," he said. He started moving quickly back around, trying to get back to his truck. Better to just get out of here and come back later, with more guys and more guns, to pick the stuff up later. "How the fuck does she know about our cold drops like this," he wondered aloud. When he saw a shadow in front of him, he sprayed another burst of fire at her. It missed, hitting nothing but bricks and concrete. A sound behind him drove him to turn around and hose the area again, until his gun clicked empty. When he heard the click, he decided to just drop the gun and run. And that was when a foot came out of nowhere, catching him underneath the chin and knocking him back onto his ass. His head was swimming as he staggered back to his feet, having lost track of her. The next sound he heard came from behind.

Elias Williamson arrived home just after dark. Even with a detective's salary, it was still only modestly sized, as his was the sole income. The house was dark when he stepped in and he turned on the lights. He glanced toward his daughter's room, and saw no sign that there was any light in there, no sign at all that she was home. He hoped that meant she was the gym, and not already hanging out with Drake. Frowning, he dug out his cell phone and quickly dialed her up. The call went straight to her voicemail

"Paige, honey, I know you're going to hang out with your boyfriend tonight, but would it kill you to check in at home first? Give me a call." He rubbed his forehead and then strolled into his home office. It was getting tougher for him to spend time with her these days. She was a teenager, of course, and teenagers didn't enjoy hanging out with their parents all the time. Ever since he'd been assigned to head up the task force assigned to that vigilante Knight Rider, he'd had to work odd hours, too. It seemed the Knight Rider mostly operated at night, but they didn't always learn about about where she'd been until the next morning. His home office was turning into a experimental lab where he get some of his ideas out. On his desk he had a stack of post-it notes which he was becoming accustomed to use whenever he had a theory or a lead.

Though he felt the urge to get something done while his mind was still on the subject of the heroine, he felt gross. He dropped his laptop off on his desk, kicked his shoes over toward the door, and then quickly limped over to the shower. His left leg had never felt quite the same, not after he'd taken a bullet 3 years ago. He could walk on it normally, but the leg seized up in pain on occasion. He sighed as the hot water started pouring of his head, his hand rubbing the scar on his thigh while he leaned against the wall.

She watched as Donny flew backwards, landing with a sick thud in the ground. She could not help but smile when he started to curse and complain. Activating her voice scrambler, she walked toward him. “You’ll regret calling me a whore!” As he started to push himself up, she drove her fist into his chin with a hard right hook. “As a matter of fact, I’ve only been with one guy!” She punched him again when he tried to push himself up again. When his pride pushed him up to his elbows, she planted her foot firmly on his chest and pushed him back down. “So, how about you tell me everything you know about your boss’ operation?” She knew he would not say a word, but she was prepared for this and whatever potty mouthed remark he had to make. “Now that’s no way to talk to a lady!” She brought her foot up, kicking him hard in the face.

Moving her foot down, she placed it on his groin. “I bet an asshole like you just had all the luck with the ladies!” She was beginning to apply pressure, squeezing his balls rather than but busting him yet. “Tell me who your boss’ buyer was and I promise you can run home to your whores still in tact...” she smirked before she moved her foot and kicked him hard between the legs. “Don’t tell me and we’ll turn your nuts into peanut butter.” She knew the pain would send a clear signal but she did not care. Once they knew she might cross the line, they tended to talk. That is how she found out about this. She moved her boot to his throat, pushing down on it. “So, who was the buyer and I won’t hurt you anymore?” She paused, waiting for a response. “Tell me who is hiding behind your boss’ mask and I’ll let you walk out of here.” She let the pressure up so he could breath, but she never removed it. “Talk, or I’ll bust your balls again!”

Donny Corbin wasn't a small man. He was six feet tall, and while he wasn't wide, he'd lived a rough enough lifestyle that he had some muscles underneath his skin. None of it really availed him at the moment as he was getting pounded. He looked up at the bitch above him. Her suit was almost skin tight, and from this angle, he could see the lines of her slim thighs, the curves of her ass and rounded hips. Such a feminine figure, and she'd taken him to down. He grabbed at the ankle but wasn't able to dislodge it. When she asked him about his boss's operation, he fired off a quick remark, "Why don't you suck my cock first?" Then he grunted as she kicked him in the face, and winced as her foot hovered over his groin, her voice taunting him.

Moments later, stars in his eyes, he felt a foot at his throat, coughing softly. Shit, better to get tossed in long-term detention than let her literally emasculate him. Wincing he catcught his breath, his hand grabbing roughly at her ankle, trying to relieve some pressure on his throat. "Okay, okay. All I know is this: after Sal Fretolli went away, things got quiet for a while. But then, after a couple months, someone new took charge. They use the same signals, the same drops, so I figure, it's business as usual, eh?" He paused, catching his breath, straining against the foot on his throat. "Don't know who's running things now, though. The restaurant got some new ownership so they're not running money through there anymore. I get a message, tells me the job, tells me the pay, and then I move when I get half the payment in my bank account. All I know is Tony-he's the collector. Tony Rizzo. Every now and then we gotta pay dues, and we drop them with him. I don't know what he does with the money but it keeps us good with the new boss."

Donny panted as he ran out of words to use, having no other information to give. He'd arranged this crew, but he wasn't all that high ranking. "Satisfied now, you uptight cunt?" He gasped, as suddenly her foot bore down on his throat. A moment later, he passed out due to lack of air.

Drake nodded as he typed up that information. "I heard all that, babe. Tony Rizzo. He's got a record, did time for a break-in a few years ago. He shouldn't be too hard to find." He looked at the time. "We may have to call this short. We'll see if I can backtrack that bank information a bit later. That's time consuming work." After getting an acknowledgement, he took off his headset, before stepping away from his computer. The view from his penthouse was great, but he barely paid it any mind. He was going to have to head back and pick up Paige for their date tonight very soon. Opening his closet, he started sorting through his designer clothes before he got changed.

Knight Rider smiled when he spilled his guts to her about Tony Rizzo. This was information she needed, possibly even a big break in finding out who the new head of the mob was. She waited until he was choked out before she removed her foot. Looking at her bracer, she pressed a button which begun to contact the police on a secure line that could not be tracked. “I have six mob members incapacitated at Dock 7 of the harbor. Inside the warehouse is creates full of illegal guns.” Before they could ask anymore questions, she disconnected the call. “See you soon sweetie” she giggled softly over the voice piece with Drake before she turned to leave. She did not have to worry about the six men getting up and leaving, they were all out and she was sure there was police in the area due to the power outage.

About twenty minutes later, Paige was sneaking into her room. She made sure to locate her father to make sure he did not catch her. Slipping into her room and locked the bedroom door, she slowly pealed away the suit piece by piece. Her body was covered in sweat, the workout plus the material of the suit always left her an exhausted mess. Grabbing a bottle of disinfected, she sprayed the suit down really good. Looking at herself in a mirror, she was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra like she always wore under her suit. Grabbing a sweat shirt off her bed, she tosses it on while grabbing her phone and earbuds. Unlocking her door, she slips back outside and runs to the front door of the middle-class home.

Walking into the house, she turns the music off her phone and pulls the ear buds out. “Daddy, you home yet?” she yells out as she sets her phone down. She walks through the house until she hears the shower on. “I’m home dad” she yells out really loud, so he could hear her, before walking back to the kitchen. She opens the fridge, pulling something out to fix her father for dinner. Walking to her phone, she grabs it and turns some music on. She starts to sing along softly as she begins to fix dinner, slowly dancing along with the beat until she has turned the kitchen into her own personal dance floor. “Eww… Look what you made me do… Look what you made me do… Look what you, look what you made me do…” she sung loudly, surprisingly not all that bad. Glancing at the clock, she had a hour and half before Drake was supposed to pick her up and she still needed to shower.

Elias looked up, thinking he heard the door open. He wasn't sure how long he had been in the shower but the ache in his leg had subsided. He finished rinsing off the lather when he heard the sound of his daughter telling him she was home. With a sigh, he finished rinsing off in the shower and then toweled off. He quickly got dressed, his nose catching the scent of cooking coming from the kitchen. Well, the girl can be responsible on occasion, he thought.

He wandered into the kitchen to greet his only daughter, smiling for just a second as he watched her dancing around. She had apparently just been working out, since her was sweaty and she was wearing her work-out clothes. He knew that she had really gotten into martial arts and self-defense stuff after his injury, and he couldn't really blame her for that. Not that he imagined that she was really going to hold up in a fight, but she was learning how to avoid bad situations as well.

Elias stepped up to give his daughter a kiss on the cheek. "Well I'm glad I could peel you away from that boy for a while," he said. He did his best to keep his voice restrained. He really didn't approve of Drake, who was 3 years older than his daughter, but he couldn't make all her decisions for her. He could have forbid her from seeing him, but he was a single parent, and just couldn't afford to keep an eye on her all the time. So the best he could do was tell her to make smart decisions, let his disapproval be known, and to check in on her as often as he could. He glanced down at the cooking and stepped in to give her a quick hand cooking for a second. "How long until he picks you up?"

He listened to her response and then sighed. "That's a late party, isn't it? Listen, I don't care that it's not a school night, I want you back home by 12:30. Otherwise I'm going to come looking for you," he insisted.

She smiled sweetly as he carried on about Drake and what time he wanted her home. “He is picking me up at eight” she teased while pulling a couple of plates out for them to eat. “Don’t be so hard on him either, I’m the one who put the moves on him!” She always said things to play with her father, knowing he over reacted but she knew how to talk him off the edge. “Remember, you said mom charmed her way straight into your heart” she giggled. Grabbing his plate, she put a big scoop of spaghetti into his plate. She placed it on the table in front of him before hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek. “You should give yourself more credit, you did raise one hell of a daughter.”

She grabbed her plate, fixing it really quick before she sat down across from him. She was starving, which was typical after a big night of crime fighting. “We’re just going to the election celebration, so you don’t need to worry about anything.” She took a big bite of her food, slurping it into her mouth like a guy would do since it was just her and her dad. “There will be cameras everywhere, so I won’t be able to sneak out with him anywhere.” She paused for a moment as she gathered another bit. “We might go to the bathroom together though” she teased.

She loved to aggravate him and knew he would question what she just said in a panic. “Gotta shower daddy” she said rather than answer him as she placed her plate into the sink. She turned and hurried down the hallway and into the bathroom. She quickly washed the sweat off of her, then slipped out to prepare her face and hair. It was nearly an hour and half later when she walked into the den where her father was, ready to go in her beautiful white dress. “How do I look?” she asked with a big smile on her face.

Taking his own plate, Elias sat down at the table to eat with his daughter. He could only sigh at her as she teased him about slipping off to the bathroom with her boyfriend. He supposed she was sexually active with her boyfriend, for all that he disapproved. But he at least knew that his daughter was on birth control, as he'd seen the evidence. "Paige, you're the reason my hair is turning gray," he complained half-heartedly. He rubbed the ache in his left leg. "Well, I'll probably be here when you get back, but you know I can't make guarantees." Ever since he'd gotten assigned to the Knight Rider taskforce, he didn't know when they might get a call.

In fact, he had just finished cleaning up after dinner and settled into dinner when his phone buzzed at him. He reached in his pocket to answer, and sure enough, it was a call about the Knight Rider. She kept up a vigorous pace, shockingly consistent. "At the docks?," he asked, clarifying. Weird of her to be out and acting during daylight hours, but it was also an interesting datapoint. This meant something, so the key to tracking her down meant he had to investigate. He glanced up as his daughter walked out, dressed in white, and gave her a quick smile. "White is definitely your color sweetheart. But I have to go. Knight Rider stuff." He didn't bother tell her where he was going-she'd have to hear about that later. He was in his car 5 minutes later, on his way to another Knight-Rider related crime scene.

Drake pulled up to her house about 10 minutes later, calling her as he pulled into the driveway. His blue Ferarri drew a few eyes in this neighborhood, as the car was worth as much as many of the homeowners' mortgages. He exited the car to meet her, pulling her in close for a kiss. Seeing her fantastic body in that dress, Drake couldn't help himself but to slide his hand down and cup underneath her ass, making out with her right in front of his car. "Mmmm, baby, I missed you," he said. He glanced back at the house. "So I guess your dad wasn't home?" For all his wealth and status, he still felt a bit nervous dating a girl who had a cop for a dad. Sure, he could probably lawyer his way out of any legal issues, but if he decided to fuck the court sand put a bullet through a kneecap or something, that wouldn't be too reassuring. He hopped in the car and started driving into downtown. "

I can understand why you'd want to go to this party," Drake said, "But I've been to stuff like this before and it's probably going to be a huge bore. Lots of speeches, lots of handshakes, lots of campaign donors wanting to remind people what their issues are. Probably no dancing. Only upside is there's an open bar, but with kids and families there, they will be checking IDs. I'll still see if I can get you something." His hand casually slid down to rub against Paige's thigh while he was driving, his fingers loving the feeling of her soft skin. Looking at her never failed to stir his young libido, and he was eternally grateful that he'd met her. "Just let me know when you've seen enough and we can cut out of the party at any point."

Elsewhere, Vincent Stone was making his own preparations. He'd been working from the shadows for a long time, but with a big, public target like this...a target that suited his own plans...it was time for the Praetorian to show his face for the first time. He pulled on his mask and then went to meet the crew that he'd hired. He had gotten word just half an hour earlier that the weapons shipment he'd tried to secure had been disrupted. That wouldn't be an issue tonight, but it was something he'd been counting on for later. Most of his work was in trying to keep the mafia continuing to run business as usual, hiding the fact that there was someone pulling the strings from outside. It was a small percentage of jobs, like that gun shipment, that were connected to his own plans.

Well, nothing to be done about the weapons for now. The Knight Rider was already a target. He'd quietly put a bounty out on her. She was a pain in the ass to his role as a cop, and she was a bigger pain in the ass for the Praetorian. Dealing with her was going to be the next priority, after he hit his target tonight. He met up with his crew, the group he had hand-picked for their work tonight. He had to be careful about who he dealt with in person. This group only knew him as the Praetorian, but they all suspected he was just another mob boss. This crew, however, had no direct mafia connections, mostly being comprised of ex-military. "Any final questions about the plan?" he asked, his voice distorted into a raspy whisper. There were none. "All right. Be careful what you shoot at, since we don't want to kill the targets." He smiled. "It's time to crash a party."

Paige giggled when he made the joke about his hair. “Now daddy, that’s my job” she said light heartedly as she walked to the window and begun to watch for Drake. It was near impossible not to notice him when he did arrive, he was nearly as proud of his car as he was of Paige. She turned to look at him though when his phone went off. She figured it was a call about the docks, but she wanted to make sure. Of all the cops in the city, why did they have to put her dad on it? He was the very best and she worried deep down he might learn her secret. She could not help but blush as he commented about her dress, hugging him tightly. “I love you daddy, be careful!” she said sternly, as if daring him to do something stupid.

She watched her dad leave, every limping step caused a burning rage in her stomach to grow. All she ever had to do was look at him to know why she was doing what she was. Even as he backed his car out, she balled her fist in rage. Long after he was gone, she still stood there with her fist clinched in rage. The only thing that kept her from acting out was her work as Knight Rider. It made her feel as if she was helping. Only Drake’s arrival would snap her out of her trance. Her phone started to ring, Ed Sheeran’s “Photograph” blasting out for the ring tone. Grabbing her stuff, she rushed out the door and to the waiting arms of her boyfriend. He was so handsome, eye candy to say the very least and she ate it up for all it was worth as she hurried from the porch and to his waiting arms in the street. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as one kiss become a little bit of an uncomfortable make out session for anyone who might have been watching. His hands on her butt was even a welcomed reminder that she was with the man who owned her heart. No one else could touch her like he does, and he could touch her however he wanted. “No” she said slowly, like she had some bad news to follow. “About dad, we need to talk, but it can wait.”

She smiled as he helped her into the car like a gentleman, “thank you baby” she blushed. She watched him, undressing him even with her eyes as he walked around the car to get into the driver side. She was a teenager too; her hormones were running wild and Drake was amazing in bed. She would not know for sure if he was amazing, but he could get her off with ease and that was all that mattered. “I know it will, but it will be good publicity for your dad and I would love to meet the people who may end up working with us.” She smiled as his hand found her thigh, rubbing it tenderly but also teasing her. She could not help but bite her lip a little as she stared out the window. “Now Drake, are you trying to get me drunk so you can get me naked?” She teased a little as she leaned toward him, ready to have a lot of fun at his expense. “You know I’m so much better at teasing than you” she warned as she started to kiss on his neck softly as he drove, knowing they was close enough to the party she would have him tore up by the time they got there. One soft kiss lead to another, and then to her softly biting his neck. She wanted to get him good and aroused just for the fun of it. “You know I want you so bad” she whispered. “My panties are just soaking wet” she added, her voice as sultry as she could possibly make it.

She glanced up just in time to see they was pulling onto the grounds of the country club, where the party was being held. She softly bit his ear lobe as her hand slid down, taking hold of his stiffening cock through his pants. “Mmmmmm… so fucking big! I can’t wait to suck it later, make it good and wet before you bend me over the hood of this car and make me cum all over that big fucking cock.” She knew exactly what she was doing to him, and now he really could do nothing about it. Too many cameras, too many reporters to get away with anything. She giggled right afterwards and moved back to her seat, smiling at him. “That’s what I would do if we had time” she teased before getting out of the car before he could possibly stop her. She looked back at him through the window and bit her lip softly, innocently. Waiting for him to get out, she slipped her hand into his as they made their way toward the entrance. “Are you alright baby, you seem a little tense?” She waited until they started up the steps of the very large mansion that was the country club before she remembered what she meant to tell him. “Oh yeah, remember me telling you dad was getting assigned to a new case?” She told him nervously. “He might have got put on the Knight Rider case…” she said shyly looking away.

Drake didn't know whether he was in heaven or hell as his girlfriend started teasing him while they drove. Her breath on his neck was hot, but the sweet smell of her was teasing his nostrils just as her touch was teasing his body. She was right, among the many things she did better than he did was to tease him. "You know, despite all the heroics you engage in, you're really quite wicked." When she told him about her wet panties he felt his cock twitch in his pants-peeling them down her long, firm legs was always such a turn on. And then she grabbed his cock, giving it a squeeze, upping her tease game. He had to focus very hard on the traffic signals as he drove up to the country club. As he pulled up, he noted the news van parked out front, undoubtedly with a camera pointed getting a few exterior shots. The party itself wasn't a huge story, but there were enough high-profile politicians inside that the media couldn't stay away.

He sighed as he had to adjust himself after parking the car, nudging his erection off to the side so he could stand up. He slipped out of the car, looking at his girlfriend, as she took his hand. "We're going to make some time later, babe," he said softly, as he gave her hand a promising squeeze. That's when Paige gave him the next bit of awkward news. "Wait, what do you mean 'might have'? Couldn't you just ask him?" He turned to look down at her. He gave her a questioning look. "I mean, I suppose it doesn't change anything. You still are going to keep it a secret." That was when they had to walk through a quick security check, just a couple of officers. Drake pulled out his cell phone, holding it out and then quickly continuing onto the front entrance. He pulled open the door, holding it open for her before following her in, his eyes peeking down at her tight ass as she walked before he moved back up to her side.

"Then again," Drake mused, "he is one of the few people who might connect me to you, if he figured out where she was getting her gear from." Drake made sure to keep his terms as vague as possible now that they were around other people, even though nobody was really monitoring their conversation. "I'll need to do everything to make sure that the stuff isn't easy to track." The event was mostly centered in a dining hall, with a corner set aside with a microphone for the tedious speeches that were sure to come. A few tables were set up with hors d'oeuvres, and the wine bar at the back corner. Drake looked around, not seeing the mayor, but recognizing a few others. "There's the new DA over there," he pointed out to Paige, indicating a man who seemed to be talking with some police officials. "And over there, that's the new police commissioner," he said, pointing to a man standing next to his wife and apparently talking to his two young children.

Paige could sense how uncomfortable and nerves he got when she told him about her father. To be honest, it made her nerves as well because he was smart enough to connect the dots if she screwed up. “Ok, so maybe I was lying when I said he may have gotten placed on it” she told him, trying her best to down play everything as she handed the security guards her purse and stepped through the metal detector. “He did get placed on it” she said softly as she took her purse back. She turned to look at him, smiling innocently. “Surprise!” she joked as they made their way to the main entrance.

“Eyes up mister” she said to further taunt him, knowing his eyes were drifting to her rear as she walked past him and into the door. Waiting for him to enter, she glanced toward him and smiled. “You’re always such a gentleman.” She slid her hand into his, allowing him to lead her into the party and listening as he told her about the new District Attorney. She glanced at the children of the commissioner, smiling softly to herself. “The Commissioner, he was my father’s mentor.” She smiled and winked at Drake before she led herself toward him. “Commissioner Davidson?” she said softly, unsure if he would recognize her at first. “I’m Elias Williamson’s daughter…”

Drake's hand remained in Paige's grasp as they walked through the crowd. Of course her father was on her case, because what every boyfriend wants is for his girlfriend who have a cop father who's job assignment is literally to track down the movements of his own daughter. Whatever lingering arousal he still felt from the car was starting to fade under the extra bit of anxiety. And naturally, Paige tosses this detail at him as if it's some minor detail- "Oh, by the way, I need to pick up some stuff from the store." Well, he was already used to having a complicated relationship with Paige. This was just one more log for the fire.

The newly elected Commissioner was named Thomas Hannigan. His eldest son was 16 and was wandering around mingling-Thomas noticed him chatting to a lady he thought he recognized as Maya, the mayor's niece. Most of his attention was focused on his younger two children, Bryan and Angela, 10 and 7 respectively. "You guys won't have to come up on stage this time, I promise. But when Mr. Mayor and the DA are speaking, I want you to sit quietly and don't bother your mother, okay?" He smiled over to his wife before he turned around, noticing the redhead coming his way. She looked familiar, but he instantly knew who the young man holding her hand was-the scion of the richest man in the state. His eyes focused first onto Drake before he looked down at the woman who was actually speaking to him, when recognition dawned. "Oh wow, Paige?" he asked with a smile. He smiled and extended his hand. "Look at you, last time I saw you, you must have been in, what, 8th grade?"

He quickly made some introductions, introducing them to his children. He also smiled to his wife. "Jenn, you remember Elias, don't you?" It was just then the music started fading out and he sighed. "Oh it seems like the DA wants to go ahead and make a few remarks," he said, glancing over toward the microphone. He started herding his family toward a few chairs, trying to get them in place before the DA started speaking.

Stone's vehicle was parked just up the street from the country club, waiting for the radio signal. He was in full Praetorian mode now, wearing his suit of body armor. The men with him had executed operations like this before, but this was their first time working as a team. It was going to be an interesting test. A moment later, he got the signal that the three vehicles disguised as catering trucks had parked at the rear of the building. He sad back into his seat and then spoke up. "Let's go."

The driver pulled the vehicle, essentially a humvee, out of neutral and drove up the street, and then veered off the road onto the front lawn in front of the building. The vehicle spun to a stop, and then the doors opened. Two quick shots were all that was needed to take out the police officers checking weapons at the front door. He waited back as his team moved into position. "There's more security in the rear parking lot. Ditch the vehicle and we'll take the trucks for exfil." The military lingo easily returned to his lips, even though it was nearly 2 decades since he'd been in the Corps. Everyone emptied out, and they quickly advanced on the front door, kicking it in.

The DA was warming up, speaking. "I'd like to thank you all for co-" He was cut off by the sound of gunfire as the Praetorian's crew entered the crowded room, a burst of rounds fired over the heads of the crowd. "Nobody fucking move," was shouted. And all chaos broke out. Being a room full of off-duty police, ther ewas no shortage of potential heroes, but they were all unarmed. A few rounds then sounded from a room to the rear, before more men busted into the room from a side door.

Paige giggled a little bit when he finally realized exactly who he was talking to. “It’s been a long time Uncle Tommy, how have you been?” she said in a very sweet, mature sounding voice while wrapping her arms around him and hugging him. “Your babies are adorable!” This was her way to gain the Commissioner’s trust though she probably already had it as long as her dad did not know who Knight Rider really was. “You know, if you ever wanted me to babysit them so you two could have a night out… all you have to do is call dad.” She squeezed Drake’s hand a little as she said it, this was almost too easy for her. Whatever she had to say next though was cut off by the district attorney making his way onto the stage. She turned back to Drake, “I guess we had better set down too.”

They followed the Commissioner, sitting in the reserved seats Drake’s dad had for them which put her right beside one of the nearest side entrances. She had let her guard down some, believing nothing could happen here with all the security but the gun fire changed that. While most around her would panic and scream, she just jerked her head to face the direction of the loud blast. She at first started to step toward the sound but felt Drake’s hand squeeze her and stop her. She looked over her shoulder at him and then down at her body, her defenseless body. “Damn it” she muttered as she felt naked and helpless in a strange situation. Rather than react to everything taking place though, she started to look where every gun man was coming from, the type of weapons they had and exactly how many there were. “Drake tell me there is security cameras in this place we can hack into later?” she whispered under her breath as she stepped back, throwing her arms around his waist and acting like a normal frightened teenager would.

The initial confusion of the intrusion was devastating. The thugs weren't wearing masks, aside from the Praetorian, but their faces were covered with eyeblack, sufficient to make it difficult to identify them. They shoved through the crowd, rushing toward the front. After a woman was too slow to get out the way, she received a rifle butt to the head, knocking her down to the floor with a loud thud. Some chivalrous moron then lunged at the man who'd struck her, launching a fist at the man's chin...and then screams followed as three rounds fired into the man's chest, dropping him down to the floor. Blood started pooling around him and a space opened around his body as the crowd shied away. It was a nightmare.

The Praetorian walked behind his goons, strolling in casually, holding only a handgun. His eyes were focused on the stage. He began pointing out some of the targets. "Those two," he said, pointing out the wife and child of the new DA, and then three men lunged toward him, grabbing them and throwing them roughly down to the ground. Their hands were forced behind their back and then quickly cuffed together. They were then dragged off toward the side entrance, where the second group of thugs had breached the room. The Praetorian then stepped up and took one dark look at the DA, before he punched him in the face, knocking him down, and then taking the microphone.

"I'm here to deliver a message, you worthless, spineless suits." His eyes scanned the room. "These fuckers talked about getting tough on crime," he said, pointing at the mayor, at the DA, and then over at the new police commissioner. "They don't know what they're dealing with. They can't protect you. Your worthless police can not protect you. And no masked bitch in skintight leather is going to protect you. The Praetorian is here to take over. This is my town, and it has always been by town," he rasped.

Drake, meanwhile, flinched every time he heard the sound of gunfire. He wasn't used to be this close to the action, he was typically more distant from it. This wasn't his venue. How the fuck did Paige deal with this crap? He was finally shaken by her words. "Security?" he whispered. His eyes scanned around. "There's cameras on the inside, think it's all private club. There's some on the outside. I honestly don't know if there's any network access to it...won't know until later." Nearby, the goons started moving toward the Commissioner's family, preparing to grab them and take them out.

Paige was caught off guard and helpless, a feeling she had not felt since the night her father was shot, and it brought a burning rage out of her. If she attacked The Preatorian right now, she would surely be killed or worse. It was taking everything in her to hold back her rage until the woman was knocked down. Paige’s eyes lit up and she rushed to the fallen women, not paying any attention to the gun shots which killed the would-be heroic man, as she attended to her health. Only when she heard this mad man start to speak, pointing out people in the crowd did she turn to see what was going on. She listened to every word of his speech as she slowly started to walk toward the front of the room, near Drake once more.

“You’re nothing but a coward” she screamed, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Most likely, everyone would just brush her off as being a loud mouth teenager. “Whoever you are under that mask, you won’t get away with this!” she said as she pulled one of the commissioner’s children behind her but also slipped a tracking bug into the young kids pocket. “This town belongs to us and no act of terror or violence will ever change that!” Drake could only be thinking the worst would happen to her, and any attempt he might make to shut her up or stop her was not going to work. She kept her eyes glued on the fiend, not showing any intimidation toward him which others in the room might. This was probably the first hint that she was more than met the eye, or just suicidal.

The Praetorian was standing there, enjoying the effects of his little speech. Underneath the fear from their circumstances, there was outrage. That was good. The point for him was to make a big splash tonight, getting onto the radar. The Praetorian had been working in the shadows for over a year now, and this was his coming out party. Let people see the danger that shares the night with them, let them find a symbol onto which they could project their hatred and fear. In the end, it would all give him exactly what he wanted. For now, his men were working on crowd control. They were experienced with that, even if the coordination was off. It was taking longer than it should, but not dangerously so.

The crowd by the front entrance was being pushed back, up against the walls, crowded in. It was progressing up the room as most of the crowd were being herded. "Just follow instructions. We're here for a few people only....the rest of you will walk out of this room, untouched, unmolested, with your valuables intact. But we're not averse to leaving a few very stylish looking socialite corpses on the floor if you give us trouble." The new District Attorney had been restrained and thrown to the floor, keeping him from trying to get over to his wife and child, and they were dragging the mayor over to shove down next to him.

That was when some shrill teenage bitch decided open her impudent mouth. Stone listened to her tirade and only smiled behind his mask as he looked at her. He'd been about to tell his boys to do something to make her rethink herself, but that was he felt a flicker of recognition. She looks familiar, thought Stone behind his mask. She was standing there right next to Mrs. Hannigan, so she was with the Commissioner's family. Was she some highschool girlfriend of Hannigan's kid? No, wasn't that. Then he recognized the young man sitting behind, Drake Gabbert. Future heir of the most powerful business in the city. Paige Williamson, she's supposed to be dating Drake. Elias' kid. What a coincidence having her be the first to challenge me. Stone left his microphone and then began slowly walking toward her.

Drake had winced when Paige had started shouting. She was way too reckless, all the time. Even her entire half-baked idea to dress up in a costume and start delivering her own justice, that whole reckless idea had been hers. He'd had to work on every type of gadget imaginable to help keep her safe, to scrounge all the tech he could to improve her abilities, but none of tha was here now, and this was probably the most dangerous situation she'd faced. His heart caught in his throat with fear as he saw the man start pacing down toward them. In a rage, he stood up, jumping in front of her. "No, back up and leave her alone!" he said, his voice a plea and a demand. There was a fire behind his eyes-he wasn't going to let this man harm his girl. That resolve lasted about 5 seconds, until the masked man's hand moved so fast Drake couldn't even see it, and whipping the butt of a pistol into his temple, driving him to the ground. His head foggy, he tried to stand back up, but the big man put his foot onto the back of his neck and cocked his pistol.

"You need to stay on the ground for a moment, rich boy," the Praetorian rasped out, looking back to Paige. She was a very attractive young woman, a nice body. Stone stood there, studying her, even as the Commissioner was dragged over next to the DA and the new Mayor. The mayor's family, and the DA's lovely niece, Maya, had all been dragged over near the door, their cargo ready to go. He glanced over to the two men next to him. "Get the Commissioner's family," he said quickly, before looking back up at Paige. "I think it's time for an object lesson in control and authority for a teenage brat like you. So you'll have to demonstrate to me that you know who's in charge if you don't want your little white knight's brains splattered all over the floor. Do you understand?" He chuckled behind his mask.

"Now. Take off your dress, slut."

Paige felt she had the situation perfectly under control, her outburst had gotten the attention of Praetorian. He had taken his attention off the families for a moment and was more focused on her, so maybe that could buy them some time before the authorities arrived. Maybe he would take her too, then she could help everyone involved escape or protect them. In her mind, this was all playing out a million different ways but in all of this process, she did not expect Drake to transform into her knight in shining armor. Hearing him stand up and scream, she turned to face him. “Drake shut up!” she screamed just as the butt of the gun slammed into his face. “DRAKE!” she screamed out as she dropped to a knee beside of him. “Stay down” she said as he started to push himself up but that was when she was pulled back away from him. Falling onto her rear and leaning back on her hands, she stared at Praetorian as he stepped on Drake’s back and aimed his gun.

Time seemed to slow down in that moment, another hard lesson was being taught. She was certain she was about to see the man she loves murdered and desperately through herself between Drake and the gun. She had learned to control her heart rate, to be cool under pressure but she was sweating, and her heart was ready to jump out of her chest. Drake was a weakness, a string that could be used against her. In that moment, she questioned whether they should be together or not because he would be endangered as long as he was with her. She loved him more than anything in this world, but she needed to get revenge and now she had a face to pay the piper. “Please, don’t do this” she said, trying to act like a helpless teenage girl again as genuine tears begun to form in her innocent hazel eyes. “Please, don’t shoot him and I’ll do whatever you want.” She dropped her head down, this was going to get out of control quickly and she knew it. She closed her eyes and begun to dry up her tears. The stone-cold soul she had developed slowly returned. “Please, just stay down and don’t do anything stupid” she said, only Drake and those close to him could hear.

Standing back up, letting her eyes drift back to Praetorian’s intimidating mask. She smirked at Praetorian, an obvious gesture of rebellion and disrespect. “It’s painfully clear you don’t have kids, or you would know how hard it is to get a teenager to do what you want without being totally mocked for your efforts.” She looked around the room, checking to see how many young innocent eyes were on her, even stopping for a second to wink at the commissioner’s daughter in a way hopefully that would give her some comfort. “You should know” she said, reaching down to grab the bottom of her dress, pulling it up her legs and over her body as she spoke defiantly. “I was raised the last few years by a single, overly protective father and you believe you are going to tell me to do something and me do it like you want.” She laughed, pulling the dress over her head and standing before him in her bra and panties. “I hope you like you sick freak” she laughed, showing no signs of fear or intimidation. She looked around, there were eyes on her, looking away and trying to hide the fact they were undressing her. She sighed deeply. “Don’t try to pretend you and your boyfriends or girlfriend’s wasn’t messing around when you were my age.” She glanced down at Drake and smile. “Sorry sweetie, I wanted this to be a surprise later but since asshole here” she threw her dress in Praetorian’s face in anger as she said that, “ruined everything.” She openly admitted she was going to through herself at Drake, right in front of his family and everyone else in the room before looking back at Praetorian.

“So… is this what gets you hard?” she said to Praetorian, extending her arms out rebelliously from her body. “Here, let me give you the full view so you can go back to your secret layer and beat off to it” she screamed as she turned around slowly so he could see her entire body, and back around so she was facing him again. Smirking again, giving him a disgusted look, she stood before him. “Come on, what’s next? You wanted to teach me who is in charge here” she screamed, hoping her humiliating outburst would be over shadowed by the fact a teenage girl was standing up to the most feared man in the city without the slightest bit of intimidation. Waiting for a second, and when he did not say anything, she shoved Praetorian hard. Maybe even a little too hard considering how angry she was. She was a lot stronger than most teenage girls, something maybe he would pick up on or maybe would over look in this outburst. “Come on, show me who’s in charge” she screamed before shoving him again. “You’re nothing but a sick bastard who wants to see a teenage girl strip for you because you never got to see what a real woman’s body looked like.” She shoved him a third time. “Come on, show me who’s in charge! Or are you just going to run home and jerk off to my musically?” She hoped he would lose his cool, do something stupid that bought them all more time because someone, in all of these people, surely had alerted the authorities by now.

Stone eyed her appreciatively as she stripped out of dress, standing there in her bra and panties. His point was to establish his control of the situation. He was in charge, and nothing else mattered-law, morality, basics of right and wrong didn't matter as long he was the one giving the orders. So yes, in a room full of people, in front of men and women and even children, he'd have her strip down, not caring about corrupting the youth. He'd killed someone in front of them, so he didn't give a shit about doing something sexually provocative in front of them. Eyes were on her body as she turned about. But of course, the bitch had to keep her mouth moving. I fucking hate teenagers, Stone though. Still, he was far too controlled to fly into a rage, or to utterly lose his patience. He was in control. And he couldn't afford to have her spoil his control.

Paige then suddenly stepped forward to shove him. Stone was strong, well-build, and sturdy, but he was surprised when he felt the muscles in her arms as she pushed him. Far, far more strength than he'd have expected from a female of her slender figure. It was almost enough to shove him off of Drake. This did begin angering him, so he shook his head and then grabbed her hair. "You're going to have to get a lot smarter if you want to live long enough to grow up," he rasped at her. Then he pointed his gun at Drake once again. "Time for your next lesson." He pulled the trigger, and a splatter of blood shot up.

Drake flinched, jerking, as the shot rang out., and he screamed. His heart was beating so fast in fear. He didn't feel anything, and his hands were on the floor. He instinctively wanted to feel himself, to check for bullet holes. It took him several seconds to recognize the sharp burning sensation in his ear-the man had shot him right through his ear. The pain hit him then, still growing, as the blood started flowing, and he could see it dripping down onto the floor now. He bit his lip, bracing himself against the pain.

"We're not playing games here, you fucking slut," he told her softly. "Now for some consequences. Bravo, take this one too," he said, addressing one of the men. The Praetorian kept watching Paige. "He wasn't one of our targets, and even though his father has wealth and power, we were content to leave him. Now we'll take him along with the rest." Drake was then handcuffed and his body dragged across the floor to the crowd of women and children ready to be carried out. And then the barrel of an assault rifle was pressed directly against his cheek. "Tango, if this slut speaks out of turn one more time, you will pull that trigger." Then he holstered his pistol before he pulled out a knife, waving it slowly in front of Paige.

"Now, slut...tell me who exactly is in charge, here." The knife was pressed down against her shoulder, and then slid up against her neck.

Paige screamed when she heard the gun shot, looking down at Drake. She feared he was dead and gave away a slight hint of her training when her thumb and finger grabbed his pressure point in his hand, forcing Praetorian’s hand to open long enough for her to fall beside of Drake. “Baby, I’m so sorry” she screamed as tears started to form up in her eyes. Inside her own mind, she started to curse at herself because this was all her fault. “Stop it please!” she screamed as she whipped her head back to see Praetorian just before he grabbed her by the hair again. “Please, stop it!” she whimpered, showing her submission toward him now. “Please… don’t hurt him anymore.” Tears streamed down her face a little as she looked into the eyes of the mad man once more. “Please…”

The situation had gone from bad to worse all because she refused to be intimidated by the man who nearly killed her father, but now he was giving her more reason to hate him. She heard him talk about the consequences for her actions and for a moment, she considered just reaching out and taking the gun from him. He was so over confident, all it would take is one quick movement and she could put a bullet through his neck, but Drake might now survive that. She probably would not, but it would be worth it in some ways. She watched as they gathered Drake up, cuffing him and dragging him out. Right now, she just needed to change and go after them. Paige watched as he pulled the knife out, but she did not flinch as he ran it across her shoulder and up to her neck. Closing her eyes, gritty her teeth and swallowing her pride, she told him what he wanted to hear. “You are” she muttered softly before finally forcing herself to say it again louder, “you are!”

She opened her eyes again and made sure to look at Drake, what had she done? This was all her fault and she realized bringing him into all of this was the biggest mistake of her life. He was too good for her, he deserved so much better and helping her was only going to get him killed. “Please, don’t hurt him anymore and I’ll do whatever you say” she told Praetorian as she tried to control her tears but still, one or two found a way to trickle down her cheek. “I’m sorry…” she whimpered. “You nearly killed my father, and all I ever wanted to see was you dead for that.” She was not being disrespectful now but honest, speaking straight from the heart. Maybe he would respect that, maybe he would not. “Please, let him go!” Her heart rate still had not went up, she was still not begging for her own life.

"Yes, of course I'm in charge. And I have no time for your fucking teenage antics." Stone's hand was still throbbing slightly from where she grabbed at it, pressing down. Apparently Elias' brat had learned a bit of self defense, since she hit that pressure point immediately, and quickly. "I'm the one with the power here." Now Tango (the codename assigned to one of his henchmen) had Drake's temple directly at gunpoint. "And if you had kept your mouth shut like a good little girl, instead of acting like a brat, your boyfriend's ear would still be intact." The Praetorian wasn't in a huge rush. Sure, by now, there was probably an armed response unit on the way, but they had plans to deal with that. The whole point for this evening's outing was to demonstrate just how little concern he had for the established authority. So he could take his time to make a little object lesson.

He slipped around behind the girl. By now she was practically alone with him in the center of the room, as everyone had been pushed back up against the walls through their crowd control efforts. He pressed up against her from behind and pulled her ass back against him, wrapping his free hand around her waist as he kept the knife against her neck. "Your father, huh?" he said. "Almost killed-that must make him that detective who was snooping around my business a few years ago." Obviously, Stone had recognized Paige, but there was no reason for him to hint that the Praetorian might have recognized her before now. "Your daddy was lucky. He went down before he saw too much-otherwise there's no way he would still be breathing." As he talked, he moved the knife, sliding it against her soft skin, and then looked over her boyfriend. "Now, tell your little knight in tin-can armor that you're sorry. And then tell him who has the power here now." As he said this, the blade of the knife slipped underneath one of the straps holding up Paige's bra, and then sliced cleanly through it. Then he cut off the other one, before cutting the rear strap off, and letting the ruined garment fall to the floor.

"Don't cover up now either, slut," he followed up, as his free hand moved up from her waist, and his fingers slid up against her breast, cupping the firm teenage flesh. "Let everyone get a good look at those firm, young tits of yours."

Paige watched as he circled behind her, unsure what he was going to do but everything about him made her sick to her stomach. She kept her eyes on the crime lord, not the knife because she hoped she could keep all the attention on her and no one else get hurt. She closed her eyes to keep from rolling them, not wanting to anger him further when his hand touched her waist and pulled her back against him. He was strong and built like a rock wall. She would play along for now, she knew she would have a chance later to get her revenge, so she let her eyes and face move to Drake. “I’m so sorry Drake” she said in a very sincere tone of voice. “I’m so sorry about everything; I should have never got you into any of this.” At this point, she was not talking about what happened tonight but everything that had happen. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes as another tear fell. “He has the power now.”

She watched as the blade lifted up and sliced through one of her bra straps, causing it to fall and the cup to sag but she refused to support it. She did not care to be the center of the humiliation as long as no one else got hurt; something she inherited from her father. She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath when he cut the other. The cups dangled a little bit and some might could see a nipple if they looked hard enough, but she soon felt it fall from her chest and hand on her feet. She took one more deep breath, exposed to the room to see before she opened her eyes. “Ok, you’ve proved your point” she whispered softly to him but never made an attempt to cover herself up. “Please, stop this now” she asked of him before dropping her head down and to the left. She had let this entire moment get out of hand, a youthful mistake she promised herself to never make again. "You win, I'm sorry for acting like a brat" she whispered softly wanting to cover herself up, feeling all the eyes upon her and believing they were judging her rather than showing sympathy.

"Yes, that's right, I'm the one with the power right now," he echoed, as she spoke to the room. The Praetorian knew this wasn't what he was here for, but he felt he was just driving home his message by showing just how little he cared. He was going to push this further. His right hand still held the sharp, gleaming knife, near her neck, as his left hand reached up and cupped her firm left breast, fingers squeezing the flesh softly. The message was meant to concern everyone here; if this guy was going to molest a girl in a crowded room, with an audience, what awful things might he do to the captives he was taking away? Let them wonder.

In response to her last question, he pressed his mask close down next to her ear, whispering back, "Just how sorry are you, slut?" He smiled, and then pinched her nipple softly with his left hand. He kept himself pressed against her from behind, and felt his cock growing hard in his pants. It wasn't just the girl, it was the situation turning him on-the sheer control, the freedom to do anything he wanted, the power that meant nobody could dare stop him in this moment. "I wonder if your boyfriend is the type who likes to watch," he murmured, glancing over to where Drake was sitting, back against the wall, with his hands cuffed up behind him, the gun still pressed up against his temple.

"Now take off those panties, girl, and kick them away from you. Then spread your legs."

Back
Top Bottom