Black Men Please!

Hey all black men (or those who want to be).

I am currently looking to start a roleplay with someone who is interested in an interracial setting, particularly some with a bit of crime involved. I want the white girl inside me to be completely turned on by the black thug that wants to make my pussy wet. I will leave that up to your imagination and when you private message me you can let me know what you are feeling. I have had many interesting requests in the past and I'm really interested to see what you all have in mind.

Here are some options that I would be into :

Parol officer / Ex-Convict
College student / Drug dealer

I am of course open to non-crime involved scenarios. Possibly a SugarDaddy or something fun.

I do prefer in all my roleplays to stick to the age I am, which is 20. I am willing play in the ages between 18-25 at all times, but if you have a convincing reason why I should be older you can give it your best shot. If you have any pictures of how you would like me to look, please do send them to me in advance. I tend to play thicker women but I am very open. I do expect you to have an idea of what you would like to look like as well.

bump.
[automerge]1555881187[/automerge]
This is kinda racist, not gonna lie...
Hey Xivis,

I respect your opinion. Like everyone I have a fantasy and that's the great part of being on BlueMoon; I'm aloud to express it! I don't necessarily see your vision on it being racist because I very much love black men and black culture in general. Some scenarios are more of a fantasy and used for fiction than actually settings in real life.

Take care!

IvyMichelle

Back
Top Bottom