Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any It a odd combination (updated/new craving)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Welcome to my thread, below is the messed up little words that go through my mind when I think of roleplay. Weird, I know. Here is my F-list to ponder over and do just call me Valk.

Here is some more info for ya. I only do third person, sorry I tried first and it's just to weird for me. I will only write on this site and through DMS, it would take a bit of convincing for me to go threads. As I have my reasons for it, do I have discord, yes but that is only for the few people I have gotten to know as what I say good friends. Looking at you, red, love ya chick. Anywhos post length various I find myself starting out strong but I will not lie when I start to lose interest it will reduce or in my mind. Brain goes off track. Post time, it can vary it depends on my interest in the roleplay to be honest. But if I go dead for a week shoot me a message as life gets busy sometimes. If anything interests you below contact me through DMS with what caught your eyes, but if you have a plot let's get it worse case is I say no. Also age no one under 18, just no. I do prefer m x f pairings. If your going to message then ghost don't bother message me please I'm tired of trying to make plots with partners and they just ghost, the plots we come up with needs to be 50/50 in brainstorming otherwise I fell there will be conflict.

Avatar- As I'm James Cameron. Vague idea: of writing during the first or second, maybe before Jake or in the future? Open to ideas

(*) is the parts I would prefer to play.
Fantasy
Egyptian God/Priestess (*)
Norse God/Female Viking (*)
Male Centaur/ Female human (*)
Legendary Knight/Princess or Commoner (*)
Gladiator/Owners Daughter (*)
Pirate/ Captured (*)
Alpha/ Beta (*)
Demon / Angel (*)
(*)Human / Demon
Vampire / Human
Vampire / Angel (*)
(*)Vampire / Demon
Werewolf / Human(*)
Werewolf / Angel(*)
Werewolf / Huntress(*)

Fandoms

Lucifer Morningstar/ Oc (*)
Riddick/ oc(*)

Supernatural
Crowley/ oc(*)
Dean Winchester/ oc (*)

Sons of Anarchy
Harry' Opie' / oc(*)
Tig/oc (*)
Oc/oc

Harry Potter
Any male canon or oc/ Belladona Velacour-my oc is below

Modern

outlaw/ sheriff's daughter (*)

*Domination - what I mean is the whole. Rough at times when it's needed but then when not a caring type.
*Sexual Prolaying
*Outdoor/public-the risk of getting caught
*Biting/spanking
*Banter dynamic - Teasing banter
*Fantasy non humans- Orc,Vamp, Shifter

Turn offs
*Gore
*Anything in the toilet

Ocs
Ella Valacour- Harry Potter

Halfblood- Half Veela
Wand: 9 1/2 cherry wood, Unicorn hair

I have vague plots below

So what if it's set in modern times..The beast perhaps if a werewolf in a biker gang..think Sons of Anarchy or Mayans M.C. type. The beauty maybe some rivals afflation somehow? The plot is vague.

We all know the story of Hyde and his other half..what if some reason he falls for a women both sides will this girl be able to handle them? handle the terrors that they bring?

My character is a lady of sorts either noble or something else visiting or living in a small coastal village. Sometime during your characters raids they come across this village and plunder, taking women for themselves to go back to there homeland. My character being among the women, she is a fighter and stands out and catches the eye of you character. He takes her to his home and homeland originally to be his thrall but later on in the rp maybe feelings start to happen..what will the characters do and how will they react to situations out upon them .

So this idea I have had for awhile. I'm short I like to do a witch and Familiar roleplay where the bond between the two grow into something more then just a friendship more so a lovers bond if you will smut and story will bit be in this one. With the familiar anything could work from shifters, Anthros and non magic user.

I also have a rdr2 characters that are my own creation i would like it do a rp with

Stripper Snowhawk
1a7e5461-3b6d-452a-ba07-74c0799caad0-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom