Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother and Daughter's fucked up and knocked up BDSM Relationship (Strangelove and Thessa_The_Domme)

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
To: TeenFutaSub
Subject: Preparations for your first meeting

Slut TeenFutaSub,

In two weeks Saturday we will meet for the first time in preparation of our meeting I have several tasks for you. From now on you are no longer allowed to play with yourself or relieve any sexual stress by mastrubating. If needed you can shower with cold water to keep your horniness down. Secondly I want you to continue you anal training and expect you to be wearing an 5" wide 10" long butt plug to our meeting so you are fully ready to accommodate me in all your holes. Upcoming Friday evening before you go to bed you will lock your pathetic piece of meat in a cage and send me one of the keys -you can keep one yourself just for safety but I expect you to try and keep yourself caged for the remainder of the time until our meeting.
On the day of our meeting you will wear a simple dress without any underwear and a pair of sandals or slippers. When you arrive at my dungeon you can directly enter the dungeon remove your clothing and choose a piece of BDSM furniture to use and set yourself on that piece of furniture.

Your future Mistress

Alexandra lived in a small village about thirty minutes out from the nearest city she lived there with her daughter Rebecca on a small refurbished farm just outside the village enjoying the privacy it offered. Alexandra had made inherited a lot of money when her parents passed away allowing her to pursue her passion as job and becoming a full time dominatrix. To keep this secret from her daughter she had bought a house just outside the city where she could receive her clients and give them total privacy as they were the only ones in the house. The house was totally enclosed by walls to prevent outsiders from looking onto the premises and to hide what happened there. Above the entrance to her dungeon there was a sign saying: Slave entry which led to several private dressing rooms where the clothes could be removed as in all a sign hung: Slaves have no clothes.

Today one of the dressing rooms was open as well as the door leading down to the dungeon with the green light on signing slaves they could enter the dungeon. The dungeon bellow was a big room equipped with everything you would think about when you thought about a dungeon. Against the walls many different floggers, paddles, whips and other implements of pain were hung and in the different closets and dressers a wide variety of toys were stored nicely ordered so Alexandra could find them easily. Around the room different pieces of bdsm furniture were situated like a wooden horse, St. Andrew's cross, a spanking bench, a pillory and cuffs hanging from the ceiling.

TeenFutaSub was the name Rebecca had called herself on that online forum where she had met her mistress, it described her well, eighteen years old futanari submissive was just what she was. She only knew her mistress as Mistress but she had already gotten so much from her that Rebecca couldn't believe how amazing and arousing the whole affair was. Just as instructed she had bought a cock cage and a huge butt plug and as he mistress had ordered she had locked her cock away, even a day before she had been ordered to do it and she had sent the key to the PO box that Mistress had told her to.

Rebecca had trained her asshole every instance she could get away with it. And on the Friday before the final meeting with Mistress, she had worn the plug to school. She was sure she could take her mistress' cock tomorrow. The hardest thing however was that she was not allowed to play with her own cock. But even the penetration of her ass was beginning to feel so wonderful that she was sure that she could most likely cum from the wonderful feeling of being penetrated. However she didn't dare trying, her mistress didn't seem like someone that she could joke around with.

Saturday was really one of the best days that Mistress could have planned for them to meet. Rebecca's mom was usually working on Saturdays and wouldn't be home to wonder where her eighteen year old daughter went off to early in the night. So the young girl arrived at the large house on the outskirts of the city in good time. She wore just a knee length summer dress and a pair of slippers. No underwear like her mistress had ordered.

The house seemed dark and intimidating. But there was an energy over it that was intriguing. Maybe it was just the fact that Rebecca knew that it was her mistress' place and she could only imagine what happened in such a house. She wondered if Mistress lived there or somewhere else. Of course she realized that Mistress must have been quite wealthy to own such a place but she had also paid some money to get this first meeting with mistress.

She arrived at the door and found it unlocked. She found the slave entrance and just as the sign ordered she took off her clothes. This was it. She was naked in a strange house about to submit to a complete stranger with whom she had shared some of her innermost secrets, like her sexual attraction to her mother or how she'd like to be treated as a sex slave by a dom. She got inside and realized that the dressing room was most likely for her. Already naked she put her dress and her slippers in the dressing room and went to the dungeon. There were so many things that Rebecca had never seen before. She could guess the function of some of them but many she couldn't guess what were for. So she sat at a mall bench just like she had been instructed and then she waited.

Alexandra was wearing a nice white corset with a nice matching vest over her shoulders leaving her breasts exposed. Underneath it she wore black latex skirt with an open bum as she walked sometimes her 9" cock and balls could be seen hanging between her legs right in front of her pussy and bum. Finally she was wearing a pair of 3" high heels making her a towering 6'3" long as she appeared from the darkness of her office and into the dimmed light of the dungeon stopping as she saw who was sitting on the spanking bench. "Rebecca?" She stammered as she looked at her fully naked daughter her penis nicely secured in a cage the lock matching the brand on the key she had received from TeenFutaSub. "You are TeenFutaSub?" she asked as she walked over to her daughter feeling uncomfortable about the fact she had just discovered that for the past year or so she had been training her own daughter to become a sub.

Looking around the dungeon for a moment Alexandra walked to closet and quickly got a dressing gown handing it to Rebecca "Let me get the key to that cage so you can remove it" she said as she started to rummage in her cleavage to retrieve the key to the cage.

Rebecca could hear the clicking sounds of the heels as they approached. Her young heart was hammering away in her chest behind her firm C-cup breasts. Her nipples were hard from the combination of the cold air and her excitement. She could almost not hide her excitement as the sound approached. In just a few moments she'd see the woman that had trained her to become a submissive slut over the past year.

Rebecca saw the beautiful legs of her mistress first. Then her eye landed on the beautiful and sexy cock and further up those hot tits that were shaped to perfection by the corset and the face....... her eyes landed on the woman as she said her name. Rebecca was stunned. She was filled with such lust for the woman and at the same time she realized that she was in fact her own mother. HER MOTHER!!! A DOMINATRIX!!!!!!

She had been asked a question and had she not been trained and conditioned so well for the past year she would most likely never have answered. The embarrassment of being here, naked with a cage around her cock and a huge plug in her ass was making her squirm. But her mistress had asked her a question. She just nodded, "Yes Mistress. I am TeenFutaSub." The embarrassment of knowing that she had told her own mother all her inner secrets, her sexual desire to be dominated and her love for her mother was making her face red. But the humiliation was one of the reasons she had come back to this wonderful dom, time and time again. She could feel her cock trying to burst out of it's cage.

But when her mom.... her mistress got a gown for her and found the key, Rebecca's eyes began to fill with tears. The humiliation she could handle and she found it sexually arousing and she had come to love it. But now she was being rejected. Not just by her mistress but also by her mother. It felt like her hear sank down to her stomach as she hung her head. The tears began to flow from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "Please no Mistress. Please." She said in a voice that was little more than a whisper. She didn't reach for the gown her mother had fetched. Instead she dropped to the floor before her mother, "Please Mistress." She said between the tears, "Please let me be your slave. I've done everything that you told me to. I've trained to take your beautiful cock. Please don't send me away." She begged.

Alexandra was totally surprised by how easily Rebecca called her Mistress instead of mother or mom. She had of course ordered Rebecca to always address her as Mistress but to hear her say it so easily in real life overwhelmed her. As Rebecca fell to the floor crying and begging her continously calling her mistress Alexandra's mother heart broke and she too started to cry. Here kneeling on her feet was her daughter who had so obediently trained her bum the last year to be ready and fucked by her Mistress the big plug now showing itself. Rebecca had even locked herself in an day earlier than required as she had seen on the postal stamp. In any other situation she would have been so proud about how her daughter had pushed herself to the limit to show her dedication to her goals.

Helping Rebecca from the floor she walked to the bed in one corner and helped Rebecca onto the bed following herself and pressed Rebecca to her breasts as they cried. "But you are my daughter" Alexandra stammered eventually. "I don't know if I can be your domme" she said in between sobs "In any other situation I would have been so proud of you for your dedication but now I am so confused." Alexandra said as she had her arms wrapped around Rebecca in comfort.

The rejection was hard, being rejected as a slave after she had done so much to please her mistress. But the fact that it was her mother that rejected her was harder. She had only felt love for her Mistress and had wanted to please the woman. But the moment Mistress had found out that it was Rebecca that was the sub she had not returned the feelings. She was cast away like a slave that wasn't good enough, that was bad enough, but that her Mistress was her own mother broke her heart.

And to make it worse, now she had broken her mother's heart. Her mother began crying. Rebecca couldn't remember when she last saw that. Her mom hugged her and spoke in soft words as she held her naked daughter close. Rebecca looked at her mother through eyes made hazy by tears. "But mom..... Mistress. Why am I not good enough for you?" She said with a sigh. There was really nothing she could hide from her mom anymore. The details she had shared with Mistress had been very vivid, often without being prompted to do so. Mistress knew that she was in love with her mom, that she dreamed of her mom taking her to bed that and other such things. She had shared things a teenage girl most certainly wouldn't share with her mother. "Mistress. I just want to serve you. Please tell me what to do to make you want this slave. What can I do to make you not throw this slave away?" She was begging through the tears.

The combination of the closeness of her mother and mistress in that hot outfit as well as the humiliation of the situation was having it's effect on Rebecca. Her cock in the cage was hardening, starting to cause her more and more discomfort. And her nipples were hard and pointy, poking into her mom. She didn't say anything about the discomfort of her hardening cock. She was after all a slave and it wasn't right for a slave to be excited without her mistress' approval... wasn't that what her mom.... mistress had taught her?

"I did not say you were not good enough you followed my instructions to the letter and more." Alexandra said a tad surprised by how easily she said that. "But you are still my little Becca" Alexandra continued and sighed as she thought about everything they talked about and how she now was realising all things Rebecca had said were about her. "When you thought me all those things about how you loved your mother and longed for her to take you, I off course thought about you and what that would mean if you would ask me to fuck you and be your lover. It was hard to think about such things since I always wanted you to find your own way in life and not make you dependent on me somehow." Alexandra explained always having been a bit of a mirror to Rebecca in their chats and discouraging her in her pursuit of those fantasies.

"But why do you want to be my slave why can it not be someone else?" Alexandra asked as she kept Rebecca still close to her wanting to comfort her as best as she could not feeling good about how her daughter was all in tears about what she felt was a rejection.

That was a good question. It wasn't something she should really talk with her mother about. But Rebecca was desperate. Her mother didn't understand how much Rebecca loved and admired her. That the admiration that the teenager had for her mistress and the love she had for her mother had fused together in a critical instance a few minutes ago. Rebecca wasn't sure she understood it herself. But she needed to make her mother understand. The woman that was hugging her and trying to comfort her was the most wonderful woman in the world and Rebecca didn't think that she could ever love anyone more.

She looked at her mother and wiped her face with her hand. "Mistress..." She said as if she was asking for permission. ".... Mom? Don't you understand? It's because I love you. I have always loved you in every way possible and ever since I became sexually aware you have been on my mind. I knew that it would never happen so I contacted you Mistress. And you changed my life. I love and adore you Mistress, some of the urges that I had towards mom I found satisfied in submitting to you Mistress." Her eyes was looking at her mother with love, "But now I found out that the woman I have come to love and crave the last year is no other than my mother and neither of them want to love me like I want to be loved." She sighed. "I don't know what I should do. It's like my world have crumbled." The tears were starting to flow from her eyes again.

Alexandra said nothing and kept Rebecca close to her as she started to cry again after having told about her feelings. The fact her one true love had been her mother -Alexandra- the young woman carving to become sexual active with her mother wanting her mother to be the one that loved her and lover her back. Than turning to Alexandra or better said MistressFA online with the Futa slowly loosing control over her body as Alexandra or MistressFA had started to shape and train her body for this moment. To discover that MistressFA and her mother were the same person and somehow getting the hopes both her crushes would be satisfied and that same hope crushed in the same moment. Alexandra thought about all that and how Rebecca had behaved herself this last year as TeenFutaSub dedicated to becoming her Mistress perfect pet and pushing her limits to become better and better every time she was asked and whenever she felt she could do more.

"I cannot decide this right now can we go out and have lunch like mother and daughter? You can keep wearing the cage and the plug with just your dress. I need some time with you like we used to in the past to give this all a place." Alexandra asked hoping her daughter would not start to cry again of rejection.

Rebecca looked at her mother with a sliver of hope. Was her mother really considering being he mistress after all? Going to lunch with her mom, while wearing the plug and cage could possibly be the opening she right now only dared dream of. She was confused by the sudden turn of events, but she also knew deep down that her mother loved her and only wanted what was best for her. But nevertheless she tried to push her luck. She smiled at her mother and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Mom.... I would love to do that. But please.... Just one thing." She said swallowing hard. "I know it's strange. But don't tell me I can do it.... Please tell me I must wear them." She said, almost trembling at the thing she was begging for.

She looked at her beautiful mother mistress. Would she accept the things she asked for? Or were she so conflicted that she'd not accept the small thing that Rebecca asked for. She looked at her mother with begging eyes. "Please mommy."

Alexandra let go of Rebecca and walked to one of the closets opening it and picking up a butterfly vibrator "I want you to wear this as well and I want your key to the cage, see you in ten minutes outside" Alexandra said and dropped the vibrator next to Rebecca before leaving the room. Alexandra herself was actually quiet surprised by how easy it was to give those commands to Rebecca and turning around without allowing Rebecca to say anything. Changing into what Rebecca would call her business outfit Alexandra left the jacket behind settling on only a blouse and pants and a more modest pair of 3" heels.

Leaving through the office Alexandra walked out of the house through the front door and walked around the corner to the slave entrance to see if Rebecca was ready to go out for lunch with her.

Rebecca's smile lit up when her mother demanded the key and that she'd wear the butterfly. "Thank you mistress." She said quietly as her mother left. The teenage girl's heart was fluttering at the love she felt to her mistress and mother. Rebecca slid the butterfly into her pussy and couldn't hold back a moan. She had a plug in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy and her cock was constantly trying to get hard in her cage. Her mind was almost spinning from the sexual tension it brought her.

She put on her dress again and put her feet in her slippers and went out the slave entrance to meet her mistress and mother. She waited obediently on her mom at the slave entrance. And when she saw her approaching she smiled at her.

"Right lift up that dress and show me if you followed orders" Alexandra said before turning to her car and opening it. The drive to the city was a short one yet silent one as Alexandra still had to get used to the idea her daughter wanted more from her than being a mother. Arriving at restaurant Alexandra became a little bit more relaxed and chatty as she started to ask about Rebecca's education and how things were going and slowly started to ask the questions about bdsm when she had found out about it and how she had gotten attracted to it. Even though most of these questions had been talked about in the past it felt more comfortable to hear them in a kind of normal mother daughter situation having a nice lunch together instead of in fetish clothing and naked in a dark dungeon.

Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment when her mistress ordered her to lift the dress. It made her feel embarrassed and loved at the same time and she wasnted to show that she had done everything she had been ordered to. She lifted the hem of her dress and put her hand under her left knee to lift the leg. In that position it was evident to her mother and mistress that she did indeed have a large plug in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy along with the cage around her cock. She didn't put her leg down before her mother told her to.

At the restaurant they chatted away. Rebecca was as open as she could with her mistress. Always telling the truth about whatever the woman that had raised her asked about. Several times she did blush in embarrassment. Like the time when her mother asked how she had found out about it. She admitted to have stolen a porn mag and it had turned out to be a magazine on submission. The stories that were told were turning her on so much that it had been her trusted friend until the pages were too sticky to read. Then she had sought out the same on the internet until she had finally found her mistress.

Alexandra just nodded and turned around walking to her car and waiting for Rebecca to catch up with her. Listening to Rebecca Alexandra started to relax more and see how Rebecca seemed to want this. Her openness about her feelings and what she wanted from being a finaly persuaded Alexandra to give it a try somehow. "I have a little surprise for you honey I want you to put these in your ears and this one in front of your eyes." Alexandra said as she offered Rebecca a blind fold and two earplugs turning her blind and deaf. Alexandra helped Rebecca get in the car and started to drive stopping thirty minutes later. Opening Rebecca's door Alexandra helped Rebecca out of the car and took her with her into the back of a shop. There Alexandra pulled up Rebecca's dress removing it and guided her into a treatment chair where she was secured.

Finally Rebecca was tilted back and her legs spread. A pair of latex gloved hands started to examine her lower parts pushing her penis up and pulling the vibrator from Rebecca's pussy. After a while the examination was finished and the hands left a while later Alexandra removed the earplugs keeping the blindfold on. "Do you want to be my submissive allowing me to do to you whatever I want?" Alexandra asked the piercer ready to give Rebecca a clitoris piercing the moment she said yes.4

Rebecca followed her mother dutifully to the car and got in. She took the blindfold and the ear plugs and put them on. She was now almost completely cut off from the world. She could feel the car as it drove. The plug and the vibrator inside her pushed against her orifices every time the car hit a small hole in the road and Rebecca had to stifle a moan or two as they drove. She wasn't scared, she knew her mother and mistress would take good care of her.

Then the car finally stopped she was led out of the car and had her dress removed. She assumed that it was still her mother that guided her, but she had no real proof with the blindfold on and the ear plugs in her ears. She was sat down, the cold seat against her bare skin made her gasp a little and she felt that she was being secured in place. When she felt a hand pull her penis to the side and pull the vibrator out she couldn't hold back a moan. And then suddenly the sound returned. Rebecca gave a small smile to let whomever did that know that she appreciated it.

When she heard her mother's voice ask that question she immediately answered, "Yes!" Her voice was resolute.

But the second later she felt the piercing being shot into her clitoris. She screamed at the sudden pain that she felt in her most sensitive organ. Even if the sudden pain lessened she couldn't think straight. She felt the blindfold start to get wet with her tear as she tried to cope. She didn't known what happened as she couldn't see but she had a pretty good clue. Her mistress had marked her, this had turned from a harmless game to something more. The knowledge of that made her feel special and she smiled and with a weak voice she said, "Thank you mistress."

Alexandra ignored Rebecca's reactions as they drove knowing that with how her daughter was filled it was hard not to get aroused from any sensation as they drove through town. Guiding Rebecca trough the store and preparing her for the piercing Alexandra could not help but admire the trust Rebeca showed towards her and followed along without any hesitation as she was secured into the seat.

The resolute 'Yes' still surprised Alexandra but she immediately gave a nod and the piercing was placed remaining emotionless as she heard her daughter scream as she was shown the full extent of her yes and now marked as her mother's property. "Your welcome dear we are going to place twelve more piercings three in each of your outer labia and three in each of your inner labia." Alexandra said as the piercer placed clamps on Rebecca's inner labia to measure out the piercings doing the same with the outer ones. Meanwhile Alexandra removed the blindfold and removed some of the tears giving Rebecca a kiss on her lips as she watched how the piercer continued with her work.

Back
Top Bottom