Fx Male Looking for 1x1 Fursona roleplay partner

Beastie

Meteorite
A bit about myself

Orientation: Straight

Role Position: Dominate or Submissive

Personality: Chill and silly, “cute”, Considerate, Loyal

RP Style / turn around time: 5 line – 2.5 paragraphs. I usually am really good about getting several replies per day since I am able to type most anywhere I go. But I can work on a once per day schedule as well.

Literary skill: I am a bit out of touch but I try to make sure to use proper grammar and spelling.

Furry?: Yes I am a furry so I do have a fursona what I will detail below for a reference.

Fursona

Species: “Braptor” aka Rabbit/Raptor (abomination)

Personality: deraigned, blood thirst, aggressive, Primal, has a sweet side that’s really hard to bring out of her.

Appearance: She stands mostly upright (much like an anthro sergal). Her muzzle resembles that of a cross between a wolf and a raptor, her once long floppy ear cut down to a crude jagged point. She sported many small needle-sharp teeth and an 8 inch tongue which allowed her to secret poison at her leisure. Her eyes were golden, having three, the third of which lay on her forehead between the other two. Five digits on her hands and four on her hind paws with a raptor talon equipped dew claw. Her tail dragged the floor and was equipped with feather like blades which flared around the tip, stained red with blood. Along her spine a rough metal file like texture could be found that cut the skin if her spins were raised. Her mohawk like mane is made up of fine wire like hairs also stained red. These hairs were like quills and could cut through flesh like a razor if she willed it. Lastly her body fur was as smooth a velvet and beige in color. Her ears, what was left of them were black at the tips, fading to white and then to red at the base.

Here are some plot/pairings that I'm currently craving and or curious about. These are not limited but simply ones that come to mind.

Rouge experiment/ Bounty Hunter **
Wild Animal/ Researcher**
Servant or maid/ Blue color worker
Assassin/ Assassin
(more to be added later)

Your Role: Male
Roleplay type: harem
You have been a bit down on your luck in the money department, needing a better job then the crappy one you've been stuck at for years. Your friend told you about a big shot business lady is looking for an in home assistant, so having little to lose, you go for it. Worst they can do is say no right? Little do you know by "in home assistant" she really ment some one to satisfy not only her needs. But the needs of all the other super natural women in the house hold.

(Warning this plot starts a bit slow)

Set in modern day England YC is your average college senior, waiting to finally graduate. Days are normal, school, work, study, repeat. But one day something changes that cycle. During an all nighter study session, your window left open to let the cool night air in, a flash of light come flying through the opening into your room. As the flash fades you see a wounded sudo dragon lying limp on your floor. Feeling both shocked and sorry for the creature you decide to nurse it to health, but after a few days the dragon reveals itself to you to really be a beautiful draconic woman. How will you cope with this? Maybe having a pet dragon could be fun 😏.

Grimijow X Ichigo
Ichigo X Ulquiorra
Sebastian (black butler) X OC

NOTE: All Characters MUST be over the age of 16

Dislikes:
Robot rps, unnatural flow of scenes, rape, abuse

Please PM me if you are interested, I look forward to hearing form some of you ;3

Last edited:
UPDATED INFO BUMP
[automerge]1544141257[/automerge]
A bit about myself

Orientation: Straight

Role Position: Dominate or Submissive

Personality: Chill and silly, “cute”, Considerate, Loyal

RP Style / turn around time: 5 line – 2.5 paragraphs. I usually am really good about getting several replies per day since I am able to type most anywhere I go. But I can work on a once per day schedule as well.

Literary skill: I am a bit out of touch but I try to make sure to use proper grammar and spelling.

Furry?: Yes I am a furry so I do have a fursona what I will detail below for a reference.

Fursona

Species: “Braptor” aka Rabbit/Raptor (abomination)

Personality: deraigned, blood thirst, aggressive, Primal, has a sweet side that’s really hard to bring out of her.

Appearance: She stands mostly upright (much like an anthro sergal). Her muzzle resembles that of a cross between a wolf and a raptor, her once long floppy ear cut down to a crude jagged point. She sported many small needle-sharp teeth and an 8 inch tongue which allowed her to secret poison at her leisure. Her eyes were golden, having three, the third of which lay on her forehead between the other two. Five digits on her hands and four on her hind paws with a raptor talon equipped dew claw. Her tail dragged the floor and was equipped with feather like blades which flared around the tip, stained red with blood. Along her spine a rough metal file like texture could be found that cut the skin if her spins were raised. Her mohawk like mane is made up of fine wire like hairs also stained red. These hairs were like quills and could cut through flesh like a razor if she willed it. Lastly her body fur was as smooth a velvet and beige in color. Her ears, what was left of them were black at the tips, fading to white and then to red at the base.

Here are some plot/pairings that I'm currently craving and or curious about. These are not limited but simply ones that come to mind.

Rouge experiment/ Bounty Hunter **
Wild Animal/ Researcher**
Servant or maid/ Blue collar worker
Assassin/ Assassin
Experiment/scientists assistant {TAKEN}
(more to be added later)

Your Role: Male
Roleplay type: harem
You have been a bit down on your luck in the money department, needing a better job then the crappy one you've been stuck at for years. Your friend told you about a big shot business lady is looking for an in home assistant, so having little to lose, you go for it. Worst they can do is say no right? Little do you know by "in home assistant" she really ment some one to satisfy not only her needs. But the needs of all the other super natural women in the house hold.

Grimijow X Ichigo
Ichigo X Ulquiorra
Sebastian (black butler) X OC

NOTE: All Characters MUST be over the age of 16

Dislikes:
Robot rps, unnatural flow of scenes, rape, abuse

Please PM me if you are interested, I look forward to hearing form some of you ;3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom