Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Bromance, Domination, and Alpha Male worship (longterm, slow build, literary style)

Hello, guys.

I think I must start this thread by saying I really love playing out the nuances involved in the slow development of a relationship between very distinct characters, and the misunderstandings and dramas that come with it. I’m also very enthusiastic about kinks like domination/submission, teasing, public play, light hazing, bromance, characters that identify as straight before getting involved with one another, and the dynamics that are specific to Alpha/Beta relationships, particularly certain forms of Alpha male worship (which might include voyeurism/exhibitionism, body/muscle worship, and other displays of devotion from the submissive character).

So, thinking along those lines, I’d truly love roleplaying a story about the buddying relationship between a quieter, more literate and reserved Beta character and a cocky, muscular Alpha jock who slowly falls for him as he gets more and more hooked by his Beta friend’s adoration. On that note, I must also say I’m looking for someone who is into exploring not only the sexual, but also the social nuances involved in said domination and worship; emphasizing things like the Alpha character’s discovery that he likes being watched with the admiration one usually reserves for a hero, as well as being catered to, or attentively observed in public even as he does something as ordinary as scratching his name in a way that involuntarily shows of his biceps; while the Beta character discovers the enjoyment of letting go of any thoughts and just losing himself in the strength, protection and care of his more powerful friend who he almost deifies.

On that note, even though I’m really open when it comes to specific scenarios, I think the roleplay would have far greater potential if neither of the characters had ever even heard of most of the kinks to be explored in the story (either mine or your), and it was something they discovered together, both socially and sexually. Given that, I also think it would be much better to roleplay with someone willing to use all five senses when writing their replies. I want to explore descriptions of the hot, musky smell of testosterone-fueled sweat; the feeling of being intensely watched by someone; the noises each of them makes during sex; the taste of each other’s bodies in the tongue… Well, you get the idea.

Since I don’t think I’ve made this clear yet, I must also say I’d be the one playing the smaller, slenderer Beta boy in this story, and that is something I’m not willing to negotiate.

So, here I am, hoping to meet a good writing with whom I could roleplay a long term, slow built narrative with adoration, domination, and some bromance at is core. But you really have to be willing to roleplay the kind of Alpha guy who would love having someone idolizing him (even if he doesn’t know that at first). The kind of guy who’d get so hooked into the bromance with his Beta friend that even when he is already aware of his sexual desire towards the other character (which in itself might take some time), he’ll still be afraid to take action because he’d rather keep that dynamic going on than losing his friend altogether.

All that being said, I am very open to discussing more details about this scenario, so we could shape it together in a way that pleases us both and cater to both our kinks, which is why I chose not to give indication whatsoever regarding if our characters would be brothers-in-law, childhood friends or any other possibility. The goal is for as to share ideas, get to know each other a bit, and talk about our kinks and roleplaying predilections before we start. On that note, I must say I prefer roleplayers who are willing to exchange longer story messages (about the size of this post, for instance) and who really enjoy having an extensive discussion about every little detail beforehand (from kinks to storytelling ideas), so if you're also into that, it's a huge plus.

Anyway, I guess that's it.

Back
Top Bottom