Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bill-Hook's Journal [Ideas, Cravings and Absences].

Bill-Hook

Moon
Feel free to comment

I'm not sure why I'm creating this thread. I have several reasons in my head however I'm not sure if they are good, justifiable or even real reasons. Here goes though:

a) Updating my hypothetical future RP partners...my schedule is not the most stable...uni,work and life tend to creates periods of greater or lesser availability.
b) Accountability to my partners...if I can write here, then I can reply to posts or what have you.
c) Somewhere to complain...because that's something I do.
d) Somewhere to record my passing concepts and ideas, that I can later compile.
e) Getting my post count up!

So I'll get back to this at some point, maybe later today. I can't be arsed with uni this afternoon, so I'm intending to leave mid day. I'm aching a lot today, got a couple of uni things that can be done at home and have missed some 'alone time' wasting time online.

By 'alone time' I don't automatically mean masturbation. Just every few days I need a bit of space, a bit of time where there's just me and I can listen/watch/do what I like. Usually I have a lot more than I've had over the past few days.

Cravings I

Played Talisman: Digital edition over the weekend (I have for some fucking reason three unused steam copies, hmu if you want one!) I've taken a shine to the look of the Apprentice Mage character.

ss_2e862af987f5a672e727e5e964bcd1f9c999806f.1920x1080.jpg

Apart from that silly staff that is. Was thinking it would be nice to run her through a perilous and sexy world. Either as a 'GM' or player!

Celebrities I

Also over the weekend I was thinking about celebs that don't get enough love/attention by pervs online. For me at the moment Jameela Jamil really needs a bit of attention. She's great in The Good Place, which is worth watching in its own right.

Jameela-Jamil.jpg

For some reason, those stretch marks on her left leave me weak. Probably because it's unusual to see someone have them on display regardless. Obviously folks don't need my dribble to justify or give their bodies validity. But it's nice to see a public concept of beauty being changed and challenged.

Back
Top Bottom