Fx Male Taming the rich bitch

I am a spoiled brat. I admit it. I have also been a sexy little rope slut since the first time sweet little Coffy got tied up in my back yard as a child playing cops and robbers with the boys in the neighborhood. So what. I grew up and those sexy thrills are now a memory. But do they have to be? I hope not. I have treated 'good' men like dirt all my life. My daddy is incredibly rich. He gives me everything and anything I want and I always want more. So he gives me that too. He treats me like his precious little angel and sets the world at my feet. But he also keeps setting me up with the sons of his most successful business associates. Drop dead handsome, filthy rich snotty jerks who bore me to tears. I make them jump thru hoops endlessly until they finally give up and go look for some brainless bimbo to take as a trophy wife. I move on to the next horrible boring setup knowing in advance I am going to put this poor fool thru hell until I run him off. What this endless parade of perfectly eligible bachelors don't realize is. I am looking for the man who reignites the thrills of my childhood. When the neighborhood boys were dancing around me laughing and bragging about having me all tied up rolling around helplessly at their feet. Put me in my place. Not take my crap. Not give a dam about my daddy's money or power. I want a man who will tie me up like an enemy soldier when I get bratty. Gag me tight when I get mouthy. Use me like a dirty little slut when I argue or fight him. Keep me bound gagged and locked in a closet when I bitch about him wanting to go drinking with his buddies. Make me his play toy bitch. This is what I actually crave but can't find. Vanilla sex is as exciting to me as fingernails screeching on a blackboard. My skin crawls at the thought. Every time I think maybe this time I found the right guy he gets all nice and polite and respectful and shows his pathetic lack of a spine. Just once I would like to find a real man who is not about to tolerate my endless demands and decides I need to spend as much time as it takes hostage in his ropes so I can't resist his demands. Gagged so I can't sweet talk my way out of him teaching me some manners. I swear. If I ever find that man he will be in for the ride of his life. I wonder where he might be. . .and how we might meet. ... .. . ..

Back
Top Bottom