Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any π–ˆπ–π–†π–’π–•π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Šπ–‘π–”π–—π–“ β™‘ (stupid silly monster plots)

song

’нαмριση ΟƒΖ’ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ℓσνєℓσяη β™‘
𝑰𝑡𝑻𝑹𝑢𝑫𝑼π‘ͺ𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡
"I won't let anyone destroy a person's, no, even a kitty's chance at romance. I am Sailor Mars, champion of the lovelorn. Leave those cats alone."

1703814142134.gif

Still Open!
Posting Length: 4 paragraph minimum - full out novel (comfortably 300 to 1000+ words)
Preferred Medium: PMs > Threads (but will do threads if we've written before)
Posting Speed: once a week to a couple times a day - you can post whenever though, no biggie
CRAVING: Eating monsters in more ways than one. - Huge preference for monsters, either as lovers or as a backdrop or plot element (like my monster-cooking plot or something based off of the Monster Hunter series or Dungeon Meshi/Campfire in Another World/Kakuriyo, you get the idea). My disclaimer with all my cravings is that I might not respond if you suggest something else.
  • I'm Song or Mars (she/they), I'm in my early 20s, I talk too much and have too many idea fragments in my brain that I prefer to expand upon with a partner. I play switch-leaning submissives - mostly females (but am non-binary irl and can write femme-leaning trans and gender-fluid characters) and prefer my partners to write more dominant-leaning characters.
    • I am a very character-driven writer. I LOVE characters that drive the plot, often more than the greater plot/setting itself. Give me conflict, action, and complex relationships that have far-reaching consequences to their world.
    • SPEAKING OF CHARACTERS: I tend to let my partner to their thing in terms of refs and the types of characters they enjoy playing with minor input on both sides.
      • I do shamelessly love a size difference, with MC being the smaller one though.
    • I don't have a set plot/smut ratio, but my natural leaning is plot > smut.
    • I need romance in some capacity, whether it is slow-burn or instantaneous toxicity. Again, total sap over here.
    • OC x OC in fandoms, but I make certain exceptions in my plots.
    • As for plot, I'm pretty adaptable. If you want to make up a name or important pieces of lore as you go, be my guest! I LOVE when a partner just surprises me with how creative on the spot they can get.
    • I do have Discord but I'd prefer to reserve it for people I've written with for a while. OOC only though.
    • I like to send music or memes that relate to the RP sometimes!
    • Very communicative: I don't have a strict preference for posting times, as long as you make it clear, and I can keep a story going for months at a snail's pace if you're worried about that. Don't like something? Want the story to go in another direction? Have any fun ideas in your brain? How's your day going? Let me know! I won't be pushy though, I can read the room and I will never poke you for posts or anything like that.
    • If our conversation/RP has fizzled out and you want to message me again, I'm always ready and willing to write again once I'm available, so never hesitate to reach out! VERY ghost-friendly. Obviously, I would LOVE AND ADORE YOU if you let me know, but shit happens.
    PM me if you're interested, maybe with an F-List, a writing sample, and with ideas of your own!

And hey! I would LOVE if you read the whole thread, it's not a dealbreaker especially if you heed my cravings at the top and head to specific plots, buuut I can tell if you haven't, haha.

Here's my F-List: F-list - Warning
    If it's not mentioned, feel free to ask!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY MOSTLY SAPPHIC MOSTLY SERIOUS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO ADAPT A PLOT OR ARE INTERESTED: (CLICK ME)

^^ admittedly, I am a bit biased towards female writers. so please check this out if none of these tickle your muse!
  • By silly, I'm looking for lighthearted comedies, sweet romances, and clever writers that care about their characters but also aren't afraid to not take themselves too seriously! There can still be lots of drama, as long as it's character-focused as opposed to world-ending (though I'm open to that too). I know these ideas may seem sparse, but I'm definitely the type to go with the flow and add things as we go, because I want to be open to my partner's ideas and tastes*!

*to a point, of course, please express some interest in some of my plots before pitching in your own stories from another thread.

Plot Concepts to Flesh Out Together
    Strikethroughs = taken or not craving for now! might still hear you out though!
    Italics = especially craving, bold means I'm down-bad for these plots.
    • a dungeon party that also doubles as the head chefs for the adventurer's guild - cooking with monsters, anyone?
      • alternatively: anything to do with monster hunting!
      human x eldritch abomination<3
      • unwilling sacrifice to a cult awakens the monster, the monster kills the cult, both are on the run?
      • an absurd take on the arranged marriage trope perhaps?
    • (FxF/Fu only) a 30 year old virgin gains the power to read minds of anyone she touches, and bumps into the most popular and sought-after woman in the office. turns out, she has a huge crush on said virgin while the latter has no idea if she even likes girls in the first place. would love to explore themes of sexual orientation and wholesome exploration with this one! willing to play either role.
    • our characters, once-victorious heroes against the legendary demon lord, need to plan their fantasy town's upcoming flower festival! drama and old wounds begin to open when the demon lord confesses to the great wizard in a field of flowers.
    • ANYTHING that plays with secret identities, falling in love with someone's alter-egos, wondering if they'll love one's 'regular' form
    • cyberpunk delivery squad that's doing their best in this surrealist dystopia
    • MC is a corporate burnout stumbles accidentally into the closest portal to hell/dragon's hoard/alien ship, is too drunk/sad/high to care about the danger they're in and just wants someone to listen to her troubles.
    • ENEMIES TO LOVERS
      • cartoon supervillains that are bad at being bad or heroes that are bad at being good
    • anything forced proximity
    • an engineer/bounty hunter and a badly coded android team up!
    • a ship pilot + mechanic are stuck in a small spacecraft and have to make their way back home. low-stakes small side adventures ensue.
    • a succubi/incubi having their first time with the equally inexperienced human that summoned them (willing to play either role) - bonus if there's a corny sex demon hotline that exists in their universe
      • bonus bonus if there's a company policy against having feelings
    • a childhood bully reappears to redeem themselves
    • something akatsuki no yona style - with childhood friends, unexpected political twists, and a fantasy questline with some prophecies!
    • peace negotiations, violet evergarden-esque between two kingdoms, attempting to rebuild what was lost
    • a ghost-hunting duo, mob psycho 100 style
    • childhood friends that meet again, both having changed dramatically (combine this with something else though)
    • blind dates that go too well?
    • a supervillain that sucks at being evil, or a hero that sucks at being good, based on this playlist
    • stupid stupid predicaments + slice of life that glamourizes the boring stuff
      • isekai but shitty and also you're broke
    • supernatural characters put in very unsupernatural undramatic situations
    • something like one punch man or mob psycho where a character is very powerful but very bored or socially awkward and the focus of the character is about trying to live like a regular person (nothing in high school that period was traumatizing enough for me thanks)
    • assassination classroom but cute and wholesome (think sakamoto days)
    • unconventional/unwilling roommates
    • uninspired and grumpy writer or artist x supernatural creature
      • maybe they were roommates aww!
    • former cooking prodigy and newly turned vampire struggles to rediscover their passion after having lost her taste
    • clothing designer/tailor x superhero or supervillain
    • bratty supervillain x gentle dom superhero
    • wholesome harvest moon rp anyone?
    • i would love to do something with a post-apocalyptic, maybe solarpunk setting?
    CANON PAIRINGS (anyone interested in these can hop to the front of my DMs):

Spy x Family

Yor x Loid
    Anya x Damian (aged up to like 18+)

Jujutsu Kaisen
    Maki x Yuta
    Nobara x Maki/Mai
    The Baker x Nanami

Dungeon Meshi
    I mean... is there anyone OTHER than Marcille and Falin??

Fire Emblem Three Houses
    F!Byleth x any of the three lords, but ESPECIALLY Dimitri
    Annette x Felix
    Annette x Mercedes

Mercedes x Sylvain
    Dorothea x Ingrid
    OC x OC

I've played every FE up to Three Houses, so do ask if you prefer exploring any other game or pairing!

Plot Archive
    Build-a-Boyfriend/Girlfriend
    Demons, robots, honestly any supernatural creature is fine, wholesome romance, first times, lots of humour, slice of life

MC is a pretty nerdy witch. Talented, but painfully shy. Deciding she's had enough, she summons a demon to be her significant other. This is pretty vague on purpose, but I want this to be a sweet, lighthearted story where the characters don't take themselves too seriously. Don't get me wrong, this can still be extremely kinky, but I think the fumbling romance between the two characters is paramount.

Alternatively, MC could also be a nerdy robot developer that decides to build herself the perfect robot boyfriend/girlfriend.
    The Midnight Cafe
    Cyberpunk meets supernatural, noir, slice of life, based lightly off VA-11 HALL-A

Oh, the Midnight Cafe is located in the busiest streets and alleyways of [ENTER CYBERPUNK CITY HERE]. During the night, strange supernatural creatures frequent the club for a nice taste of human flesh or debaucherous desires like vampires, demons, witches, fairies, you name it. During other times in the day, most tend to have magical glamours, but what if a human with a gift of seeing past glamours is discovered?

Looking for this to also just be a cute tale about supernatural characters trying to make a living hahaha. The Midnight Cafe could just as easily be like... a vampire coffee shop if you want.

Taken Concepts (thanks guys, love y'all)
    • a demonic wingman sets up (aka forges a permanent blood pact without either party's consent) their fellow demon lord with the monster slayer queen to kill two birds with one stone - bring peace to both races and help their lonely best friend find love
    • arranged marriages where the princess marries a prince so she can focus on her love of collecting toy horses or vintage watches or something - 'i can't believe you caught feelings during our fake marriage!'
    • princess x prince but the princess is sorely mistaken when she underestimates her new husband
      • a charming, handsome prince drops the act
      • a scrappy, opportunistic princess gets her comeuppance
      • can also go an angsty or wholesome route
    • two animal/creature lovers in a d&d universe rescue some creatures and put them back to their natural habitats!
    • okay... hear me out, steampunk airship adventures.

I can do silly pretty seriously, here's a sample starter (demon summoning in the mid-2000s).

Catalina Santos drew the final touches of a summoning rune on the white tile. A keyboard phone was among piles of papers and a cumbersome laptop she carried everywhere. The setting seemed normal enough; a typical college student laying on the floor of a cheap dorm room studying with her notes splayed out on the floor. The rest of her surroundings would agree, with posters of boys in bands and pieces of media popular for the time. A bulletin board on a wall was pinned with polaroids of smiling friends. Fairy lights were strung along the cinderblocks, giving the drab room an innocent glow.

However, upon closer inspection through her papers would find a rather eclectic arrangement: etches of ancient texts, advertisements for dating websites, and bright red demonic symbols were sloppily drawn with her blood.

The only thing that seemed normal was her laptop browser was pulled to a rather ordinary social media feed. In reality, it was her central motivation and her main conduit for information.

Before she could begin the ritual, she pressed the refresh button one last time. A couple notification sounds dinged in response, mostly likes and comments on her recent complaint about her latest programming class. No messages.

Cat pouted. She thought this was the post that could have gotten his attention.

Though the poor student was no stranger to things not panning out for her socially, no matter how hard she tried. Having been an antisocial freak all throughout high school, she was still in braces and tank tops while the rest of her classmates were filling out bra cups the size of her fist. She hadn't had a boyfriend or even a kiss or a hand-hold to speak for an entire 4 years. Not to mention balancing work with high school to support her single mother also left her out from any after-school hangouts.

One scholarship and job opportunity later, Cat thought she would reach her peak and make up for lost time. For the most part, it was successful. She learned a modicum of makeup and even made friends. Her body had also came into its own, filling out curves along her petite body, even if they were covered with hoodies and loose cardigans.

But there was something... missing.

Relationship Status: Single.

Soon
    , she mused, staring blankly at the glow of her screen. It will be over. It was one of the last things to check off her list before she could consider her college experience complete and Cat was never one to give up when her mind was set on something. In fact, it was the opposite.

For months to almost a year, she delved into her research. She started with self-help books and love advice from random forums throughout the web, even subscribing to the mailing lists of love gurus before that was a dud. Then there was social media pages, stumbling across dating websites and communities. That was practically a lawless no man's land, with unsolicited pictures and invitations to meet in alleyways or seedy biker clubs.

Though, the old adage of third times the charm rang true in her case. The Goldilocks of her search for a boyfriend: microblogging. Catalina even became a minor celebrity in her search for a man that would fulfill her desires. But as these blogs tended to go... it didn't take long before she stumbled across witchcraft and the supernatural. She even tried some of the minor spells to boost her grades to test their legitimacy and was met with resounding success. The more she upped the ante, the more convinced she became.

A few articles and sketchy advertisements later, she found a promising ritual that would summon the man of her dreams. While the same sources offered alternatives for phone number lines or email forms, Catalina preferred a more... personal medium as opposed to exchanging any vulnerable information that could put her at risk.

She knelt in front of the rune, drawn with a silver chalk with a thorny heart in the center, chanting slowly and awkwardly in an ancient Latin-esque language. She had memorized the pronunciation by heart and practiced in front of her mirror multiple times before the real thing. Then she waited, slowly stepping away for her potential boyfriend to enter.

"Huh... I thought I had the incantation just right." The brunette huffed. She checked her phone for the steps again, her mouth molding into a confused frown. "Oh, duh!" Cat grabbed the silver knife and pricked along the upper side of her forearm, waiting patiently as the blood dripped down onto the center of the silver rune, filling the heart in the center.

"Guess it'll be the last time I'll be able to use virgin blood for spells, eh?"
  • Genres I Enjoy (unique fusions are a bonus)
    Miscellaneous Fandoms (for vibes and sources of inspiration)
    • FANTASY
      • western/eastern (typical medieval western settings to ancient settings)
      • i've read most of the dnd 5e worlds! eberron-esque settings will always get my attention
    • science fiction
      • space travel, aliens
      • post-apocalyptic
    • cyberpunk
      • bonus points if your idea of cyberpunk is based off media like ghost in the shell, akira, or va-11 hall-a
      • okay with making this a crime noir
    • steampunk
      • i'm okay with less gears, more magitech here
    • superhero/supervillain universes
      • superhero academies!
      • star-crossed lovers
    • slice-of-life
      • political intrigue, intense dramas, character driven stories
      • some wholesome, well-written love stories?
    • game of thrones (and asoiaf, i'm waiting for twow as much as everyone else is)
    • dnd (no i haven't played baldur's gate yet, my laptop is ass sorry)
    • spy x family
    • dungeon meshi
    • monster hunter
    • sailor moon
    • madoka magica
    • cardcaptor sakura
    • robots and lace (NSFW)
    • persona 5: open to only OC/OC though
    • castlevania (animated series from netflix)
    • yona of the dawn/akatsuki no yona
    • psychopass
    • neon genesis evangelion
    • legend of zelda (breath of the wild is what i can work the most out of)
    • fire emblem - dimitri x edelgard or f!byleth
    • harvest moon
    • va-11 hall-a
    • jujutsu kaisen - maki zenin x yuta okkotsu, nanami x the baker, sukuna, nobara x maki/mai, toji x mamaguro
    • maplestory

584cda34dc4ff50a51dca15312de2fc6043e47ad.gifv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom