One on one RPs?

Hello there, bronze_coffee here. I go by Fee, Coffee, or Bronze.

I’m a 30 year old female who has been RPing since since the early days of 2003.

I’ll be honest with you. I love plotting exciting plot lines and these epic scenes in my head, but when it comes to RPing them I’m pretty much ‘in the moment’ of whatever I am personally feeling. So, most HUGE plot things won’t be RPed out unless my partner clearly states ‘hey, this is important to me, let’s RP it out’.

There’s definitely going to be smut involved. It is a huge driving force for me, but I also like to sprinkle angst, and heart ache upon the ‘happy couple’. So not everything is roses and raindrops.

Slice of life is my favorite, but I like mixing it. I can go medieval (not to any accuracy), high fantasy (elves and the like), ‘supernatural’ settings, witches, werewolves. I can go with gods, and goddesses, knights, peasants, modern day, in the future. I’m down with any of these settings.

I will only RP in the THIRD PERSON. I’m sorry. Third person is what I read, it’s what I type for stories and Rps. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with threads that multiple people can read, so Discord, PMs here, or even e-mails are more preferable to me.

I can do fandoms, but I’m really limited. I 100% prefer OCs in almost all cases.

Gundam Wing – I can play any pilot you throw at me. That being said, I’m very picky with how things are portrayed and I’m very attached to certain head-canons, so this one is at your own risk.

Yuri on Ice!!! - I have never actually tried to RP this one. I’ve read so many stories, digested so many settings and personality traits and built up my whole head-canon for nearly every character here. So come at me!

For now that’s it.

Things I will RP hands down no problems are listed below. The role I will play will be listed first.

School
Student/teacher
Student/student

Fantasy
Human/demon
Human/angel
Angel/human
Human/werewolf

Medieval
Servant/king
Princess/king *
Princess/knight