Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My True Ordeal From Being Raped By A Older Woman

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
Just to let everyone know that what I'm about to tell is a true story that happened to me when I was younger.

I'm not sure I can tell you exactly what age I was when this happened because of forum rules, let's just say that I was slightly younger than 15. I was a freshmen in high school. But my grades starting slipping a bit. So my dad hired a private tutor to help me with my homework after school. He found a woman, I'll call her Lisa for this story. She lived about a block or two away from us and she said that she was a former high school teacher. She had long beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, and real big tits (maybe a DD cup).

So she started coming over to my house every weekday for about an hour to help me. Now before I get deeper into this, at the time I was a virgin. The closest thing that I had ever come to sex was once or twice letting a boy feel my breasts under my shirt. My breasts size at the time was a B cup with small pink nipples and I had a bunch of freckles in the middle of my chest. I was very athletic doing lots of gymnastics and yoga to stay in shape.

Now back to the story. Lisa had been coming over to our house for about 5 months. During these sessions, I would leave my bedroom door open, dad would be in the living room (mom had left us when I was little) and we do our homework on my bed.

One day my dad told me that he had to work late the next day and asked if I would be alright if Lisa stayed behind after my homework was done. We lived at the time in a low income neighborhood with a good amount of crime in our area.

The next day right after I got home from school I went to take a quick shower because I had to run during PE and I didn't really like taking a shower in front of other naked girls in the locker room. I put on a pink spaghetti t-shirt and black athletic shorts. I forgot to put on my bra.

She comes over and we go to my room to start. About 5 minutes into it while I'm working on some math, she leans into me and smells my red hair. She tells me in a very soft voice that my red hair smelled amazing. I said thanks and kept on working. Then she moved her hand across my arm and told me how soft and creamy my skin was. After I said thanks again she left her hand on my arm. I looked up to her and was about to ask her what was she doing. Then suddenly she grabbed my face and forced me to lie down on my bed real hard. Then she quickly raised my shirt and started playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples. At first I was in shock, then I noticed what she was doing and I started to fight and scream. She grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. Then she put her other hand inside my shorts and started rubbing and fingering my pussy.

I was screaming in horrible pain because she was finger fucking me real hard and fast and she also started bitting and chewing on my nipples. She then started talking dirty to me like "You like this you little bitch, don't you?" and "I've been dreaming about doing this to you since the first time I met you, your gonna be my little firecrotch fuck toy by the time I'm done with you!!!!!"

I was pretty much losing it. I tossed my head side to side flinging my long red hair. I was screaming and crying real hard. She did this to me for about 10-15 minutes and I was about to have my first ever orgasm. Then I heard the front door to our house close. I heard someone rushing to my room. When my door was opened, I saw my dad. He quickly yelled at Lisa and got her off of me. I don't remember that much afterwards except for a female police officer coming in, helping me up off the bed, putting a jacket over me and taking me to my dads room.

Several months later I was asked to testify against her for what she did to me. The questions were basic, nothing embarrassing or anything. During this I did take a quick glance at Lisa who was smiling at me and winking at me while I talked.

When it was her turn to testify, she talked about being sexually abused by both of her parents when she was young and it was obvious that she was lying because of her fake tears. Then the prosecutor started asking her questions and she was asked if she had any plans of doing something to me after she raped me. She admitted that the plan was to kidnap me, drive me way out to the country to a friends cabin where her girlfriends (about 10-12 of hem) were waiting for her to bring me. Then she would have a auction for me. Afterwards she would allow all of the women to rape me. And then my new owner would take money from the other women for sex with me.

I was shocked and horrified when I heard this. She ended up getting a long prison sentence. I did get a letter shortly later from her, my dad read it before I could and I saw him get real angry and rip the letter up. I never got to read the letter but what was said in their by her must have been really disgusting.

Over the next year or so I had really bad nightmares almost every night thinking about what happened to me and what almost happened to me. Each time I would wake up screaming and crying. Until one night I had the same horrible dream, but when I woke up I noticed that one of my hands were on my breasts pulling on my nipples and my other hand was inside my panties. So I thought that maybe deep down I enjoyed thinking of what happened to me. I layed back down and started thinking about it again, but I kept on masturbating. And I had one of the most earth shattering orgasms I have ever had. Shortly after this I discovered role playing and I have been a huge fan ever since.

If you have any questions or comments, please go ahead and ask, no matter how dirty or disgusting.

east

Supernova
My first question Is, do you rp non con situations? I have known a few survivors of rape/abuse and a lot of them come to sites like bmr to write out various rape fantasies in a safe environment.

(I'm an advocate after my own experiences of being raped, but I come here mostly to writ fantasized versions of myself raping women)

I've known a few survivors who for lack of better wording get off on thinking about a situation like the one you were put in.

This is not meant to be a judgemental question, and if you would like I can talk about my own experiences in pm. I don't share them with a large audience.

Just to let everyone know that what I'm about to tell is a true story that happened to me when I was younger.

I'm not sure I can tell you exactly what age I was when this happened because of forum rules, let's just say that I was slightly younger than 15. I was a freshmen in high school. But my grades starting slipping a bit. So my dad hired a private tutor to help me with my homework after school. He found a woman, I'll call her Lisa for this story. She lived about a block or two away from us and she said that she was a former high school teacher. She had long beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, and real big tits (maybe a DD cup).

So she started coming over to my house every weekday for about an hour to help me. Now before I get deeper into this, at the time I was a virgin. The closest thing that I had ever come to sex was once or twice letting a boy feel my breasts under my shirt. My breasts size at the time was a B cup with small pink nipples and I had a bunch of freckles in the middle of my chest. I was very athletic doing lots of gymnastics and yoga to stay in shape.

Now back to the story. Lisa had been coming over to our house for about 5 months. During these sessions, I would leave my bedroom door open, dad would be in the living room (mom had left us when I was little) and we do our homework on my bed.

One day my dad told me that he had to work late the next day and asked if I would be alright if Lisa stayed behind after my homework was done. We lived at the time in a low income neighborhood with a good amount of crime in our area.

The next day right after I got home from school I went to take a quick shower because I had to run during PE and I didn't really like taking a shower in front of other naked girls in the locker room. I put on a pink spaghetti t-shirt and black athletic shorts. I forgot to put on my bra.

She comes over and we go to my room to start. About 5 minutes into it while I'm working on some math, she leans into me and smells my red hair. She tells me in a very soft voice that my red hair smelled amazing. I said thanks and kept on working. Then she moved her hand across my arm and told me how soft and creamy my skin was. After I said thanks again she left her hand on my arm. I looked up to her and was about to ask her what was she doing. Then suddenly she grabbed my face and forced me to lie down on my bed real hard. Then she quickly raised my shirt and started playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples. At first I was in shock, then I noticed what she was doing and I started to fight and scream. She grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. Then she put her other hand inside my shorts and started rubbing and fingering my pussy.

I was screaming in horrible pain because she was finger fucking me real hard and fast and she also started bitting and chewing on my nipples. She then started talking dirty to me like "You like this you little bitch, don't you?" and "I've been dreaming about doing this to you since the first time I met you, your gonna be my little firecrotch fuck toy by the time I'm done with you!!!!!"

I was pretty much losing it. I tossed my head side to side flinging my long red hair. I was screaming and crying real hard. She did this to me for about 10-15 minutes and I was about to have my first ever orgasm. Then I heard the front door to our house close. I heard someone rushing to my room. When my door was opened, I saw my dad. He quickly yelled at Lisa and got her off of me. I don't remember that much afterwards except for a female police officer coming in, helping me up off the bed, putting a jacket over me and taking me to my dads room.

Several months later I was asked to testify against her for what she did to me. The questions were basic, nothing embarrassing or anything. During this I did take a quick glance at Lisa who was smiling at me and winking at me while I talked.

When it was her turn to testify, she talked about being sexually abused by both of her parents when she was young and it was obvious that she was lying because of her fake tears. Then the prosecutor started asking her questions and she was asked if she had any plans of doing something to me after she raped me. She admitted that the plan was to kidnap me, drive me way out to the country to a friends cabin where her girlfriends (about 10-12 of hem) were waiting for her to bring me. Then she would have a auction for me. Afterwards she would allow all of the women to rape me. And then my new owner would take money from the other women for sex with me.

I was shocked and horrified when I heard this. She ended up getting a long prison sentence. I did get a letter shortly later from her, my dad read it before I could and I saw him get real angry and rip the letter up. I never got to read the letter but what was said in their by her must have been really disgusting.

Over the next year or so I had really bad nightmares almost every night thinking about what happened to me and what almost happened to me. Each time I would wake up screaming and crying. Until one night I had the same horrible dream, but when I woke up I noticed that one of my hands were on my breasts pulling on my nipples and my other hand was inside my panties. So I thought that maybe deep down I enjoyed thinking of what happened to me. I layed back down and started thinking about it again, but I kept on masturbating. And I had one of the most earth shattering orgasms I have ever had. Shortly after this I discovered role playing and I have been a huge fan ever since.

If you have any questions or comments, please go ahead and ask, no matter how dirty or disgusting.

Susan, I've been working on a story for years with a somewhat similar theme on what you've experienced: a young lady that suffers sexual trauma and has to learn to live with her feelings. I'd love to tell you more about the story and discuss your thoughts if you'd like. I have about 150 pages and need some help/inspiration on what direction to go that is both interesting and twisted enough. Its r-rated and the focus is more psychological than sexual

Thanks

Mark

Sure, I would love to see what you got.
The main character Heather is a college student who has for years fantasized about and played online various BDSM fantasies usually consisting of varying degrees of rape and torture scenes. One night she gets abducted and is subjected to several weeks of the same things she has fantasized about. However fantasy and reality are not the same.

Eventually she escapes or is let go perhaps and her abductor is sentenced to prison after a sensational trial where her online activities were publicized in a defense that claimed all of the actions were consensual.

She is recovering from her ordeal and guilt at her role in it over a year or two when someone begins to contact her making her believe that more than one assailant was involved in her abduction. The make matters worse, her abductor escapes and disappears.

She lives in fear at this point although part kf her is excited.

Thats where we are currently.

susan_haynes19

Young Church Going Virgin
I'm usually not into stories with victims over 18, but I really like your story. Can you please PM me so we can continue our conversation?

Top Bottom